Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING (80367 Views)

Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
BLESSED BE GOD FOR JOURNEY MERCIES
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:47am On Apr 28, 2016
onyeakwanga:
Next seminar loading
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:30am On Apr 29, 2016
WHEN YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT, NOTIFY ME
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:32am On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=onyeakwanga Today we will talk about The SKELETON. In production the skeleton refers to the basic frame work of the product this is to say the core content of the product. The skeleton is subdivided into four sections which are as follows viz
1 The Active Ingredients
2 The Builders
3 The Additives
4 The preservatives

The active ingredients are those ingredients that give every product the function for which that product is known. There are so many ingredients introduced into d production process but not all those ingredients are important. There are those ingredients that you can decide to ignore but there r dos that are do without and are highly indispensable such that without them the product will not deliver to taste. Such ingredients are those ingredients that are referred to as the active ingredients. It could be just one or two or three in the whole production process but there could be up to ten ingredients involved in d production of that product. TO BE CONTINUED
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
Without the active ingredient, a product is just as good as unuseful
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
SHOE GUM, WOOD FINISH, OIL PAINT, TOP BOND GLUE, PRINTING INK, COLD WATER STARCH, ETC
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:23pm On May 01, 2016
HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:16pm On May 01, 2016
onyeakwanga:
Welcome to a new week
AND ALSO A NEW MONTH. THERE WILL BE A BONUS FORMULA FOR ALL. WHICH ITEM DO YOU WANT THE BONUS TO BE
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:00am On May 02, 2016
IF YOU WANT TO SUCCEED, YOU MUST MAKE D HABIT OF STAYING AWAKE IN D NIGHT TO THINK DEEPER
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by stadora(f): 5:10am On May 02, 2016
onyeakwanga:
AND ALSO A NEW MONTH. THERE WILL BE A BONUS FORMULA FOR ALL. WHICH ITEM DO YOU WANT THE BONUS TO BE
pls can I gave laundry bar soap formular as my bonus?
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by stadora(f): 5:12am On May 02, 2016
onyeakwanga:
IF YOU WANT TO SUCCEED, YOU MUST MAKE D HABIT OF STAYING AWAKE IN D NIGHT TO THINK DEEPER
I do dat always, But my prob is takin action after agreein within my mind dat I ll do dis, But eventualy I wunt do it. I tink I need deliverance from procastination. or wot do u tink?
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:39am On May 02, 2016
stadora:

I do dat always, But my prob is takin action after agreein within my mind dat I ll do dis, But eventualy I wunt do it. I tink I need deliverance from procastination. or wot do u tink?

what u need is strong motivation
u need a mentor who u can always look up to and get motivated by his or her achievements and yell yourself to wake up n go to work cos think all u can without action u wl remain at d same spot.
action is d foundation of success
again by tapes and cds of PASTOR SAM ADEYEMI or u download them. just type in SUCCESS POWER in your YouTube downloader and you will c many of them. listen to them over and over and u wl thank me greatly.
Goodluck
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:20pm On May 02, 2016
I WL HAVE SEMINAR THIS WEEK STARTING FROM WED TO SATURDAY
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:31am On May 03, 2016
onyeakwanga:
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:16am On May 03, 2016
YES, FINALLY THE ABA SEMINAR IS BY THE DOOR. IT WL START BY NEXT WEEK WEDNESDAY. I AM ON MY WAY TO ABA TO START PREPARATIONS FOR THE SEMINAR
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Analee(f): 1:11pm On May 03, 2016
Wat abt phoooo
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:54pm On May 03, 2016
Analee:
Wat abt phoooo
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by stadora(f): 4:40am On May 04, 2016
onyeakwanga:

what u need is strong motivation
u need a mentor who u can always look up to and get motivated by his or her achievements and yell yourself to wake up n go to work cos think all u can without action u wl remain at d same spot.
action is d foundation of success
again by tapes and cds of PASTOR SAM ADEYEMI or u download them. just type in SUCCESS POWER in your YouTube downloader and you will c many of them. listen to them over and over and u wl thank me greatly.
Goodluck
ok dear, thanks alot. i ll get d downloads asap. can i reach u on wass app?
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:28am On May 04, 2016
stadora:

ok dear, thanks alot. i ll get d downloads asap. can i reach u on wass app?
onyeakwanga:
YEA, THAT IS MY NUMBER
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:32am On May 04, 2016
PREPARATIONS FOR THE ABA SEMINAR HEIGHTENS TODAY. THE VENUE WL BE PAID FOR BY TOMORROW
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:05pm On May 04, 2016
publicity gets intensified today in aba
I will be leaving aba on Friday for my base in Onitsha once I'm done with d needed preparations
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:22pm On May 04, 2016
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL BE TREATED DURING D ABA SEMINAR
100% PRACTICALS NO THEORY

BAR SOAP
EMULSION PAINT
TEXCOTE PAINT
CHALK
LIQUID SOAP
SHOWER GEL
TABLET SOAP
MEDICATED SOAP
FACE POWDER
DETERGENT
AFTER SHAVE
PERFUME
MOSQUITO KILLER
BODY CREAM
BLEACH
MENTHOLATUM BALM
CAR WASH
BODY LOTION
SHOE POLISH
SHAMPOO
AIR FRESHER
TOILET SOAP
TOP BOND
CAMEROON SOAP
DETTOL
IZAL
SACHETS
RAT POISON
CANDLE
WOOD FILLER
DEODORANTS
AFTER SHAVE CREAM
DUSTING POWDER
ODOR CONTROL
TILE CLEANER
INSECT POWDER
POP CORN
SCOURING POWDER
SANITIZER
LIQUID POLISH
ROBB
VASELINE
HAIR CREAM
DRUMMER
STARCH
SHOE GUM
RECHARGE CARD
TOILET CLEANER
OFFICE GUM

FIFTY ITEMS IN ALL
FULL FLEDGED PRACTICALS NO THEORIES
ALL ROADS LEAD TO ABA
IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND, YOU CAN ORDER FOR THE E BOOK OR VCD
CONTACT ME ON:
MR BRIGHT-08068027745
or in my office located at
NO 74 OBOSI ROAD NKPOR
IDEMILI NORTH LGA
ANAMBRA STATE

GOODLUCK

N.B THERE ARE SO MANY PRODUCTS I DO PRODUCE BUT I JUST SELECT FEW ITEMS THAT WE CAN FINISH WITHIN THE THREE DAYS OF TJE SEMINAR. SO IF THERE IS ANY E BOOK YOU NEED THAT IS NOT MENTIONED HERE, JUST CALL FOR INQUIRIES
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Divfav(m): 4:41pm On May 04, 2016
Me just reading this info...am a very much interested to learn pls.
Ajisomo29@yahoo.com
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2016
Divfav:
Ajisomo29@yahoo.com
Divfav:
Ajisomo29@yahoo.com
. THE VENUE WL BE PAID FOR TOMORROW AND THEN I WL MAKE THE ANNOUNCEMENT HERE.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:45am On May 05, 2016
EARLY RISERS ARE MORE SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE THAN THE AVERAGE PEOPLE. RISE UP, PRAY AND PLAN YOUR DAY AND KICK OFF EVEN IF YOU ARE UNEMPLOYED, THERE IS STILL SOMETHING YOU CAN DO TODAY
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:52pm On May 05, 2016
Wow, finally it's concluded. it wasn't easy oo
I was able to get a venue and have also paid for the venue so all those calling me from Aba and environs with respect to the venue should take note of the venue now

OKIGWE ROAD PRIMARY SCHOOL
OKIGWE ROAD, OPPOSITE UBA BANK
RIGHT THERE AT THE FLY OVER
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:34pm On May 05, 2016
onyeakwanga:
Wow, finally it's concluded. it wasn't easy oo
I was able to get a venue and have also paid for the venue so all those calling me from Aba and environs with respect to the venue should take note of the venue now
OKIGWE ROAD PRIMARY SCHOOL
OKIGWE ROAD, OPPOSITE UBA BANK
RIGHT THERE AT THE FLY OVER
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:55pm On May 05, 2016
NO ONE CAN HELP YOU AS MUCH AS YOU CAN HELP YOURSELF. THE GREATEST HELP YOU CAN EVER RELY ON, IN THIS LIFE IS YOURSELF. THE EARLIER YOU RECOGNIZE THIS, THE BETTER FOR YOU. ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY TODAY SO THAT YOU WILL NOT DIE AS A LIABILITY
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by jpride(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2016
I'm very much interested. When are u coming to Asaba?? Please reach me on 07036728499
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:12am On May 06, 2016
jpride:
I'm very much interested. When are u coming to Asaba?? Please reach me on 07036728499
JUST KEEP AN EYE ON THIS THREAD AS ALL MY SEMINARS ARE ANNOUNCED HERE
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:15am On May 06, 2016
onyeakwanga:
JUST KEEP AN EYE ON THIS THREAD AS ALL MY SEMINARS ARE ANNOUNCED HERE
BUT YOU CAN AS WELL JOIN THE ONITSHA GENERAL SEMINAR
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:24am On May 06, 2016
PREPARATIONS HEIGHTEN TODAY

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (39) (Reply)

Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos / Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) / Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.