Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING (80156 Views)

Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
the difference is in their builders whereas one was produced from liquid builders the other was from solid builders but they are all composed of the same activev ingredients.

builders therefore is defined as those ingredients that give form or shape to the product

liquid builders are made from liquid ingredients
while solid builders are made from solid ingredients

you therefore determine the type of product you want to produce based on the types of ingredients you used
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
preservative s as the name implies are those ingredients that are added to the product to increase the product's durability

somebody should try to define additives
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by noncy21: 7:33am On Mar 27, 2015
good morning sir. what is d function of calcium sulphate in production? pls can one use calcium.sulphate in medicated soap production? tnx
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by meemeee: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
Thanks OP for this thread, kindly explain more on what you mean by builders

builders for solid soap for example will be ?

Thanks for your response sir.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
meemeee:
Thanks OP for this thread, kindly explain more on what you mean by builders

builders for solid soap for example will be ?

Thanks for your response sir.
WILL TALK MORE ON IT TONIGHT
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by answerspls: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2015
....?
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
onyeakwanga:
WILL TALK MORE ON IT TONIGHT
answerspls:
....?
ELECTION IS NOW OVER BACK TO BUSINESS AGAIN
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by akwaajaahuogu: 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
GOOD THREAD
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
onyeakwanga:
ELECTION IS NOW OVER BACK TO BUSINESS AGAIN
OH YES ONE NIGERIA THANK GOD FOR D ELECTIONS FOR THE FELLOW THAT TALKED ON BUILDERS NOT BEING CLEAR TO YOU HERE ARE MORE EXPLANATIONS ON BUILDERS YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IF YOU ARE TO UNDERSTAND BUILDERS. IN EVERY PRODUCTION THERE SO MANY INGREDIENTS THAT ARE ADDED TO MAKE UP THAT PRODUCT BUT ALL THOSE INGREDIENTS DO NOT SERVE THE SAME PURPOSE. SOME OF THE INGREDIENTS ARE THERE TO GIVE FUNCTION TO THAT PRODUCT WHILE OTHERS ARE THERE TO GIVE SHAPE TO THAT PRODUCT YET OTHERS GIVE DURABILITY TO THAT PRODUCT ETC THOSE INGREDIENTS THAT GIVE SHAPE TO THAT PRODUCT I.E THE FORM OR NATURE OF THE PRODUCT WHETHERYOU WANT IT TO BE IN LIQUID FORM E.G. LIQUID SOAP OR LIQUID PERFUME OR WHETHER YOU WANT IT IN SOLID FORM.... THOSE INGREDIENTS ARE CALLED BUILDERS. I HOPE YOU NOW UNDERSTAND. CAN WE MOVE FORWARD NOW?
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
noncy21:
good morning sir. what is d function of calcium sulphate in production? pls can one use calcium.sulphate in medicated soap production? tnx
SODIUM SULPHATE (AND NOT CALCIUM SULPHATE) IS USED AS A SURFACTANT IN SOAPS AND DETERGENT. SURFACTANT MEAN SURFACE ACTIVE AGENT, WHICH IN TURN MEANS ANY SUBSTANCE THAT HAS POWER TO REMOVE DIRTS FROM MATERIALS. USING IT IN MEDICATED SOAP AS YOU ASKED IS NOT WRONG BUT IGNORING IT IS PREFERED AS IT IS BEST EMPLOYED IN DETERGENTS AND LAUNDRY SOAPS.

1 Like

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Juliana7:
@ op@ thanks for ur response, pls sir can u connect me to d man dat is into ENGINE OIL production. I am earnestly waiting for ur response. Thanks
I WILL BE IN MY BASE BY NEXT WEEK SO TRY TO REMIND ME SO I CAN SEND THE MAN'S CONTACT NO. TO YOU
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by noncy21: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
onyeakwanga:
SODIUM SULPHATE (AND NOT CALCIUM SULPHATE) IS USED AS A SURFACTANT IN SOAPS AND DETERGENT. SURFACTANT MEAN SURFACE ACTIVE AGENT, WHICH IN TURN MEANS ANY SUBSTANCE THAT HAS POWER TO REMOVE DIRTS FROM MATERIALS. USING IT IN MEDICATED SOAP AS YOU ASKED IS NOT WRONG BUT IGNORING IT IS PREFERED AS IT IS BEST EMPLOYED IN DETERGENTS AND LAUNDRY SOAPS.
tnx sir. May God bless u.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
FINALLY THE SEMINAR IS HERE AGAIN. IN ONITSHA AND ASABA I WILL BE HOLDING SEMINARS BY UPPER WEEK ONITSHA- 13TH, 15TH, AND 17TH OF THIS MONTH ASABA- 14TH, 16TH, AND 18TH OF THIS MONTH THE VENUE FOR ONITSHA IS GLOBAL SECONDARY SCHOOL OWERRI ROAD, TIME IS 4PM ASABA - LATER THE VENUE WILL BE POSTED HERE IMMEDIATELY I GET ONE IF YOU ARE IN THESE PLACES JUST WATCH AROUND FROM MONDAY YOU WILL START SEEING THE POSTERS ALL OVER THE PLACES
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:24am On Apr 05, 2015
MY CONTACT DETAIL REMAINS THE SAME MR BRIGHT-08068027745
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:37am On Apr 05, 2015
SO FAR IN THIS THREAD WE HAVE DEFINED THE BASICS OF PRODUCTION, TALKED ON THE FOUR BASICS OF PRODUCTION AND UNDER THE SKELETON WE HAVE TALKED ON ACTIVE INGREDIENTS, BUILDERS, AND PRESERVATIVES. we will talk about additives. in production of soap for example you will discover that some soaps are blue in color while others are red or green or white or yellow etc they are all the same the only diff is their colors. now you see in another case the soap whether of the same color or not seem to have diff fragrance one from another. good in all the cases mentioned the diff is just the color and the fragrance but the product will still be what it is even without these stuffs. so these stuffs the color the fragrant etc that are added to a product to make that product attractive are refered ADDITIVES
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by answerspls: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2015
INSIGHTFUL
onyeakwanga:
SO FAR IN THIS THREAD WE HAVE DEFINED THE BASICS OF PRODUCTION, TALKED ON THE FOUR BASICS OF PRODUCTION AND UNDER THE SKELETON WE HAVE TALKED ON ACTIVE INGREDIENTS, BUILDERS, AND PRESERVATIVES. we will talk about additives. in production of soap for example you will discover that some soaps are blue in color while others are red or green or white or yellow etc they are all the same the only diff is their colors. now you see in another case the soap whether of the same color or not seem to have diff fragrance one from another. good in all the cases mentioned the diff is just the color and the fragrance but the product will still be what it is even without these stuffs. so these stuffs the color the fragrant etc that are added to a product to make that product attractive are refered ADDITIVES
INSIGHTFUL
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2015
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:52am On Apr 06, 2015
TODAY WE WILL TALK ABOUT SOLUBILITY AFTER THAT WE WILL ENTER INTO PRODUCTION ROOM BECAUSE IT IS ASSUMED THAT BY NOW YOU MUST HAVE KNOWN EVERY THING ON THE BASICS WHICH I HAVE TAKEN TIME TO TREAT
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
MANY HAVE BEEN CALLING AND ASKING ABOUT MY E-BOOK AND SOME HAVE HAVE BOUGHT THEM BUT NOT WITHOUT MUCH EXPLANATIONS FROM ME. I WANT TO THEREFORE USE THIS AVENUE TO EXPLAIN TO ALL THE PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS ON WHAT THE E BOOK LOOKS LIKE. I'M TYPING IT, WILL SOON POST IT NOW
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by noncy21: 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
Well done sir.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
noncy21:
Well done sir.
i like that, it will be good if others can take a cue from noncy.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
WILL COMPLETE THE E-BOOK TALK BY TOMORROW
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2015
GET SET FOR MORE TODAY ONCE I FINISH THE DESCRIPTION OF THE E BOOK WE WILL ENTER INTO THE PRODUCTION ROOM

1 Like

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by meemeee: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
Thanks OP.

I get you

onyeakwanga:
OH YES ONE NIGERIA THANK GOD FOR D ELECTIONS FOR THE FELLOW THAT TALKED ON BUILDERS NOT BEING CLEAR TO YOU HERE ARE MORE EXPLANATIONS ON BUILDERS YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IF YOU ARE TO UNDERSTAND BUILDERS. IN EVERY PRODUCTION THERE SO MANY INGREDIENTS THAT ARE ADDED TO MAKE UP THAT PRODUCT BUT ALL THOSE INGREDIENTS DO NOT SERVE THE SAME PURPOSE. SOME OF THE INGREDIENTS ARE THERE TO GIVE FUNCTION TO THAT PRODUCT WHILE OTHERS ARE THERE TO GIVE SHAPE TO THAT PRODUCT YET OTHERS GIVE DURABILITY TO THAT PRODUCT ETC THOSE INGREDIENTS THAT GIVE SHAPE TO THAT PRODUCT I.E THE FORM OR NATURE OF THE PRODUCT WHETHERYOU WANT IT TO BE IN LIQUID FORM E.G. LIQUID SOAP OR LIQUID PERFUME OR WHETHER YOU WANT IT IN SOLID FORM.... THOSE INGREDIENTS ARE CALLED BUILDERS. I HOPE YOU NOW UNDERSTAND. CAN WE MOVE FORWARD NOW?
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
meemeee:
Thanks OP.

I get you

NOTED
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by answerspls: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
SO FAR SO GOOD
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
answerspls:
SO FAR SO GOOD
noted
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Juliana7: 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hello sir, u said i should remind u of d engine oil stuff...... D man's contact no. Thanks
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2015
Juliana7:
Hello sir, u said i should remind u of d engine oil stuff...... D man's contact no. Thanks
YES CHECK YOUR MAIL TODAY I WILL SEND IT TO YOU
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
onyeakwanga:
YES CHECK YOUR MAIL TODAY I WILL SEND IT TO YOU
CHECK YOUR MAIL
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
.... READ THE DETAILS IN MY BLOG VERY WELL AND THEN CALL SO AS TO REDUCE MUCH EXPLANATIONS WHEN YOU CALL . THOSE CONCERNED KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

CBN Drops ATM Withdrawal Limit To N20k/Day / Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) / Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.