Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,860 members, 7,824,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ,THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ,THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (571 Views)

Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... / She's all grown up / After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ,THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by firstkyn(m): 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
thank you lord......... all i want is a birthday wish from you guys....thanks THANK YOU LORDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ,THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by lafflaff123(m): 12:03am On Dec 19, 2014
Happy Birthday Son.
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ,THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:03am On Dec 19, 2014
Happy b.day..... Wish u long life and prosperity
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ,THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by adexsimply(m): 12:26am On Dec 19, 2014
Happy birthday bro

Sagittarius cool
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ,THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Suspect33(m): 12:42am On Dec 19, 2014
firstkyn:
thank you lord......... all i want is a birthday wish from you guys....thanks
wow, 2day is also my birthday
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ,THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 19, 2014
Happy Birthday.

You too, suspect 33.
God bless.
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ,THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by major466(m): 7:39am On Dec 19, 2014
Happy Birthday! smiley

...Happy Birthday to all December People.
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ,THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2014
HBD BOY...
MANY MORE LENGTH TO YOUR Dا©k cool

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong Not To Have Dated Before At The Age Of 28years ? / If You Find Your Fiance Guilty Of This, What Would You Do?..21+ / 30 Yr Old Man, Impregnates 18-yr-old Lunatic In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.