Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,252 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... (3640 Views)

How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It / A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by PussySandie(f): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
I was at ClubVegas yesterday for "inexcess re-party" organised by Babcock, Unilag and Covenant Rave boys. After dancing and drinking to stupor, around 3am, A man approached me at the club cushion arena to ask for my number and ask if he could give me a ride home, since he has been the one paying for my drinks and sort, I gave him my number but I told him he shouldn't worry of taking me home since I came with my friends and I wouldn't wanna leave them.. An hour later,he came to the VVIP section I was and started saying some sweet words to me like: Sandra, you got a fresh skin, your lips are kissable and succulent, you shape and hips are killing etc. Those sweet words get to me and I agreed he drop me home. While inside his car, I slept off, but all I could remember is when he touched my neck with his hand,holding a ring.. When I woke up around 10am today, I found myself at one village along lagos-ibadan expressway, one old man(herbalist) and the man were all dead... According to one old victim that we escaped together, she said they were abt to do something to me and I shouted "JESUS" unconsciously and a thunder striked and killed them instantly....i'm typing this from a church right..God is really wonderful...Help me thank God romancelanders

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by datola: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
Thank God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
I just finished watching the movie on african magic

Is u the lead actress?

By the way the movie was titled

EVIL PROJECT

7 Likes

Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mmmmmmm..... cool
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
PussySandie:
I was at ClubVegas yesterday for "inexcess re-party" organised by Babcock, Unilag and Covenant Rave boys. After dancing and drinking to stupor, around 3am, A man approached me at the club cushion arena to ask for my number and ask if he could give me a ride home, since he has been the one paying for my drinks and sort, I gave him my number but I told him he shouldn't worry of taking me home since I came with my friends and I wouldn't wanna leave them.. An hour later,he came to the VVIP section I was and started saying some sweet words to me like: Sandra, you got a fresh skin, your lips are kissable and succulent, you shape and hips are killing etc. Those sweet words get to me and I agreed he drop me home. While inside his car, I slept off, but all I could remember is when he touched my neck with his hand,holding a ring.. When I woke up around 10am today, I found myself at one village along lagos-ibadan expressway, one old man(herbalist) and the man were all dead... According to one old victim that we escaped together, she said they were abt to do something to me and I shouted "JESUS" unconsciously and a thunder striked and killed them instantly....i'm typing this from a church right..God is really wonderful...Help me thank God romancelanders

It's a super story. Season how many?
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by PussySandie(f): 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
sickstars:

Is u the lead actress?

EVIL PROJECT
That's what you are,. I pray you will be in this situation soonest and I'd doubt your lies... Lesbian oshi.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
(If it's true) THANK GOD

but am still doubting
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
sickstars:

Is u the lead actress?

EVIL PROJECT

Really?
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
PussySandie:

That's what you are,. I pray you will be in this situation soonest and I'd doubt your lies... Lesbian oshi.

cheesy i'm not a night walker or crawler

I dont go to places for wrong reasons

My dear if i lived your life d way u do den i bliv in ur swear

But since i dont live a blood draining common sense consuming life like u do
I wish u more of ur stories grin

You my lesbian partner by d way f*ck ur asshole slotty beach synchronised leech

4 Likes

Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Gracito(f): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
If it's true, then thank God for you

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by kaziblake(f): 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
Praise God!!!
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by PussySandie(f): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy i'm not a night walker or crawler

I dont go to places for wrong reasons

My dear if i lived your life d way u do den i bliv in ur swear

But since i dont live a blood draining common sense consuming life like u do
I wish u more of ur stories grin

You my lesbian partner by d way f*ck ur asshole slotty beach synchronised leech
I won't reply u.. If I've been dead today, will I come and be ranting with u.. Just save this day for me to thank my God for saving my life.. When I'm fully fit, I'd get your time..

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod come and see ur wife? cry cheesy
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
PussySandie:

I won't reply u.. If I've been dead today, will I come and be ranting with u.. Just save this day for me to thank my God for saving my life.. When I'm fully fit, I'd get your time..

All im saying is change your ways so you wont end up writing an horror movie script based on a true life story

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
Elijahrona2:

Really?

Did u watch it too? cheesy
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
Elijahrona2:

Really?

Did u watch it too? cheesy.
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by kingofchess(m): 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
I pray that no nairalander will experience evil this year ijn

2 Likes

Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by PussySandie(f): 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
sickstars:

All im saying is change your ways so you wont end up writing an horror movie script based on a true life story
Thank you... But I won't end up being a baby mama like you.. Thank u sis
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
sickstars:

Did u watch it too? cheesy.

No that's why am asking. Is it true?
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by fromnigeria(m): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
God shocked shocked shocked

undecided
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Stevebamdex(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
The name of jesus can not work for a drunkard and clubbing woman like you,because its an insult to the devil,you can't use the spirit of clubbing,fornicating,drunkard to cast him off.you resist the devil with the spirit of God the holyspirit. he will just slap you with ailment and direct you to hell..the bible says,can we continue in sin and expect grace to abound? God forbid..
Sis story teller accept jesus and stop living a dejected sinful life..its a danger to ur soul.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by bossOD: 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
why should i believe?
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by chigoizie7(m): 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
If it is true, thank God and amend your ways.

If it is a lie, make d thing happen for real, but dis time around, d herbalist n d maga will not die.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Pieromania: 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
text. 'lies' to 2016 4 more lies
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
PussySandie:

Thank you... But I won't end up being a baby mama like you.. Thank u sis

cheesy yeah just the way i will nuture ur child in ur presence nd u cant stop me

grin wat a moment
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by misspicy(f): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
STFUareyouGod come and see ur wife? cry cheesy
you are giving your husband out abi undecided
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
Elijahrona2:

No that's why am asking. Is it true?

My nigga really true o
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
sickstars:

My nigga really true o

Lol

chigoizie7:
If it is true, thank God and amend your ways.
If it is a lie, make d thing happen for real, but dis time around, d herbalist n d maga will not die.

They will die in Jesus name
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by firstking01(m): 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lies of the century undecided
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Could this be true?

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by kaziblake(f): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
Stevebamdex:
The name of jesus can not work for a drunkard and clubbing woman like you,because its an insult to the devil,you can't use the spirit of clubbing,fornicating,drunkard to cast him off.you resist the devil with the spirit of God the holyspirit. he will just slap you with ailment and direct you to hell..the bible says,can we continue in sin and expect grace to abound? God forbid..
Sis story teller accept jesus and stop living a dejected sinful life..its a danger to ur soul.
we are all sinners before God.
Nobody is perfect..its just the grace of God we need to live a righteous life.
Don't condem or judge,Leave it for the most high.
Re: Romancelanders, Help Me Thank God For Saving Me From The Hands Of Ritualists... by faray: 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
A

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mimzy! Mimzy!! Mimzy!!! Mimzy!!!! Mimzy!!!!! / / So Guys What Type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.