Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

My Heartbreaker Ex Needs My Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heartbreaker Ex Needs My Help. (1963 Views)

The Heartbroken Heartbreaker / Words: From The Heartbroken To The Heartbreaker! / Heartbreaker Or Heartbroken: Who Is Really The Loser? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heartbreaker Ex Needs My Help. by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 19, 2014
She dumped me at the prime of our relationship just because I wasn't financially man enough then and now that things turned around, she text me recently seeking my help. I have forgiven but not have forgotten. I have this feeling she's trying to make a smart move on me hence my being sceptical about the whole thing. Should I or should not? This is a lady I almost sacrificed my academic pursuit for but I thank God the juju left me on time

1 Like

Re: My Heartbreaker Ex Needs My Help. by Sunkyphil(m): 5:48am On Dec 19, 2014
IdiAmin1:
She dumped me at the prime of our relationship just because I wasn't financially man enough then and now that things turned around, she text me recently seeking my help. I have forgiven but not have forgotten. I have this feeling she's trying to make a smart move on me hence my being sceptical about the whole thing. Should I or should not? This is a lady I almost sacrificed my academic pursuit for but I thank God the juju left me on time
if u feel u av d capability to help her do but do not go into any relationship with her
Re: My Heartbreaker Ex Needs My Help. by donmalcolm21(m): 6:09am On Dec 19, 2014
There is a reason why its called EX
Re: My Heartbreaker Ex Needs My Help. by Omexonomy: 6:12am On Dec 19, 2014
Sunkyphil: do not go into any relationship with her
why she might be a repentant sinner
Re: My Heartbreaker Ex Needs My Help. by Sunkyphil(m): 6:16am On Dec 19, 2014
Omexonomy:
why she might be a repentant sinner
not sure about dat as for me i wont take a second look at dat ex cos she may do far worse

1 Like

Re: My Heartbreaker Ex Needs My Help. by mfm04622: 6:31am On Dec 19, 2014
If you can help, help her. Just don't give her the opportunity of messing with your heart again
Re: My Heartbreaker Ex Needs My Help. by sweettease(f): 6:47am On Dec 19, 2014
Nigerians are good nowadays o, people telling you to help if you can. Hmmm...
Re: My Heartbreaker Ex Needs My Help. by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 19, 2014
when u were broke she left u even tho u almost sacrificed up academics for her. u gave her all that but she left u with nothing. I'm not against helping her but ask her for something in return so that d same thing doesn't happen again. at least this time it's a give n take situation. n don't b deceived thinking she loves u n as changed. it's her attitude towards ur finances that has changed. on a final note keep this in mind...she is giving it all to some guy who snaps his fingers n she just opens up. unfortunately d guy either is as broke as u were b4 or she loves him too much to ask for money cos she wants to put up the take-home-to-mama attitude.

2 Likes

Re: My Heartbreaker Ex Needs My Help. by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 19, 2014
sweettease:
Nigerians are good nowadays o, people telling you to help if you can. Hmmm...
I'm shocked too. it's d girls I expect to say that cos they have this innate need to defend themselves even when the girl is wrong. u will hear things like "help her now, she might hv changed", knowing fully well that that is usually a big lie
Re: My Heartbreaker Ex Needs My Help. by major466(m): 7:31am On Dec 19, 2014
You can help her if she sincerely need it. But whether you should take her back is entirely up to you.
Re: My Heartbreaker Ex Needs My Help. by adebayour26: 7:48am On Dec 19, 2014
O ga o, people should think of the consequence of their action before they do it.
Re: My Heartbreaker Ex Needs My Help. by sexylogan(m): 7:53am On Dec 19, 2014

Re: My Heartbreaker Ex Needs My Help. by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 19, 2014
Re: My Heartbreaker Ex Needs My Help. by TrishaP(f): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2014
Pay attention to your mind, it doesn't hurt to help but where it'll hurt is making that same mistake.
Re: My Heartbreaker Ex Needs My Help. by ritababe(f): 11:44am On Dec 19, 2014
mfm04622:
If you can help, help her. Just don't give her the opportunity of messing with your heart again

know that if he help her, he will continue helping her.
Re: My Heartbreaker Ex Needs My Help. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
You guys are awesome. I had to involve my wife in it though against my EX's wish. After getting my wife's approval, I wired the money into her account. She called my EX and transferred the money to her. I hope that way, she will have in mind that my wife is an integral part of my expenditures. I love my wife and don't wanna do anything behind her cool

2 Likes

Re: My Heartbreaker Ex Needs My Help. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Pls help ha
God has lifted you alredy
Re: My Heartbreaker Ex Needs My Help. by Afrok(m): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
One thing some people do fail to understand in this life is that " sometimes, rain dey beat person enter the same house twice"
Re: My Heartbreaker Ex Needs My Help. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
Afrok:
One thing some people do fail to understand in this life is that " sometimes, rain dey beat person enter the same house twice"
Word!!! You don join SOCRATES group them be that oo. Congratulobia cheesy
Re: My Heartbreaker Ex Needs My Help. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
Personally, i like it wen my ex needs my help. It kinda boosts my confidence. So i help dem without thinkin 2ce about it.....making dem know i'm a far better person than they'll ever be
Re: My Heartbreaker Ex Needs My Help. by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 20, 2014
IdiAmin1:
You guys are awesome. I had to involve my wife in it though against my EX's wish. After getting my wife's approval, I wired the money into her account. She called my EX and transferred the money to her. I hope that way, she will have in mind that my wife is an integral part of my expenditures. I love my wife and don't wanna do anything behind her cool

Fantastic move. Keep it that way
Re: My Heartbreaker Ex Needs My Help. by Afrok(m): 1:10am On Dec 20, 2014
IdiAmin1:
Word!!! You don join SOCRATES group them be that oo. Congratulobia cheesy
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Think Marieolae Is Using E-love Portion / Can You Be In A Love For 2 Months Without Having Sexual Feeling For Ur Patner? / Broke Nigeria Guys Be Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.