Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Possibility/workablility/success Of A Marriage Between A Lawyer And A Lawyer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Possibility/workablility/success Of A Marriage Between A Lawyer And A Lawyer (452 Views)

My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend / 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer / A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Possibility/workablility/success Of A Marriage Between A Lawyer And A Lawyer by Bmark: 7:58am On Dec 19, 2014
''Straight out this is an issue that has been right here forming the bulk of my thoughts.day and night tosan toru as my brothers and sister in the yoruba would say.

Having beign unable to reach a conclusion still,i have come down here to solicit advice from my teeming relationship expert in the building here.would like to know your views on workability of such marriage..lawyer as an husband and lawyer as a wife''..

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Advice / Power Of Rejection / Energy Is Required In Order To Create A Loving Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.