Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

"Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri (20075 Views)

Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC / Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by rhymz(m): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2014
Lol..... amaechi is bleeped either way. I feel they want to frustrate the guy out of the party so they gave him the position of otimpku for Buhari and Church Boi.

2 Likes

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by mazzi: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2014
Chai! Amaewu is jst recieving punches frm every angle.

1 Like

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by philips70(m): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2014
Reference:

They are practicing the tenets of opposition, mudslinging. I think I warned the APC when they were they were throwing theirs that they were teaching the PDP bad lessons, now the chickens are home, so why complain now. The best days of the APC are coming to an end. Power begets responsibility so get ready for more. I personally wish the PDP gets more aggressive. They have been docile for far too long to They detriment of democracy in general. Afterall democracy is a contest.

You must be high on some banned substance this morning. The same party that named a major opposition party Janja...weed after a bloodletting group in a faraway country? The same party that continued to label a major opposition leader a terrorist and sponsor of terrorism? You need to seek help from a clinical psychologist to cure you of sycophantic disorders quickly.

2 Likes

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by natty2014(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://ynaija.com/epic-shade-rotimi-amaechi-is-apcs-atm-renoomokri-spits-fire/
why cant u people face ur business and leave APC alone.or tell us good things ur governmt has done for Nigerians for the past 5years.
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by tolababa(m): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2014
zimoni:

Badt guy. I catch you today.

You jobless? Uncle you can lie oooooo.

How's life Bro? Have a shayo-filled weekend. More Ororo to your rubber.

Don't mind that dude, they are done blackmailing Yorubas calling us Abokis' slave, now it's Amaechi's turn.

Jonah Ologogoro Must Go.

Life is good. Cheers.

Bro Bro na sufferness PDP dey suffer us for our sunshine state oooooo #SaiChange

Wetin happun to Konmight
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 19, 2014
tolababa:
Ok Reno please tell mimiko to pay civil servant salary as we jobless go like celebrate with our working people.
And help us tell tinubu to tell his stooge aregbe to also pay salaries and to stop spending DEDUCTIONS (research if u don't knw Hw it relates to economy importance)
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 19, 2014
Dear All,

About two years ago, I commented about marginalization, parochial and narrow minded behavior of GEJ government toward the South West people.
Later last year, after the house of reps public hearing on Oduah scandal, I did brief analysis on the collective will of two regions in Nigeria to collectively ruin Nigeria through corruption and mis-governance as a way of getting back the wealth of the nation they claimed has eluded them for years. Yet, they need votes from the remaining four regions to win the presidential election. The Navy cannot prosecute any illegal bunkering activities being perpetrated by people from these regions. Later, the bunker will be released and the activity termed legal. They formed a network
covering judiciary to pro government activists carrying out pro - government rally. Pro - government rally attacking issues based rally with the support of law enforcement agency. Now, all major activists and labour groups are silent having known the direction of the present government.

For the first time in the history of Nigeria, Minister of Petroleum is shielded from any public and parliamentary interrogation. Stella Oduah, having been indicted by the house of reps in public hearing involving the Minister of Finance, Controller General of Customs and relevant agencies was prevented from appearing at the Senate three times. Mrs Bolaji Osomo, the Minister for Housing under Obj was unceremoniously removed from office by Obj for for FG houses sold to PDP members by complaints from some PDP members who lost in the deal, SHE APPEARED TWICE BEFORE THE SENATE COMMITTEE HEADED BY SENATOR IKECHUKWU OBIORA. Senator David Mark was still the senate president at this period. When she was removed, she wept openly for committing no crime.

Prof. (Mrs) Adenike Grange, the Minister of Health under Yar'adua was humiliated out office for giving 20 million naira to the health committee of both the Senate and House of Reps. Despite her immense contribution to the health sector locally and internationally, she was humiliated out of office, she wept openly.

Now, concerning privatization issue under discussion and an area I am well versed, Bola Onagoruwa, another female from South West was unceremoniously removed by Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as the DG of BPE for being indicted by Senate Committee over the sales of FG shares at Eleme Petrochemical company. As I said in my earlier protest immediately she was removed, she has no power whatsoever to sell or even advise FG on the issue. I said only Mr. Atedo Peterside (a financial expert) and chairman of the technical committee and the VP Namadi Sambo have such power and the level of connections and contacts require for such deal are far beyond Bola Onagoruwa. They only used the opportunity to remove a South West person and replace with person from another region for smooth corrupt operation. The same National Assembly through House of Reps indicted Aruma Otteh, the DG of SEC, but because she is not from South West GEJ retained her but still removed Harold Demurin over indictment by NA over Diana Plane crash.

Anybody travelling from South East and South South South to Lagos will observe that good roads stop at Ore (Ondo State) the entry point to South West.Whenever I travelled to the East or South South and I get to Ore on my way back to Lagos, I do cry bitterly internally. GEJ awarded the roads and tied the reconstruction to his second term in office and to loans by infrastructure bank ( Lagos - Ibadan) to be collected back through toll gates. Our (south West) roads are to be constructed when the oil price has fallen and little money available for capital projects. The spirit of South west will not allow Doyin Okupe, Reuben Abati, Musiliu Obanikoro, Mimiko and the rest of them to have peace. Even I may include Yinka Odumakin into the list.
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Emphany: 10:39am On Dec 19, 2014
Annoyingly...most of this political tyrants/thugs here making noise will never come out to vote in 2015.when the time comes,voting will be left to the pepper and ugu sellers(people who has no use for political debates but for the love of their dear president,GEJ wins again and then APC hails "rigging" to be in charge causing the clueless and uncivilized fulani and Hausa thugs to create terror and horror as they have done since 2011.Funny how you really want GMB to win the election because of you hatered for "only God knows what". You deserve a "dirty slap" if you say curruption,yet you have so much joy to defend Amechi and Tinubu to sponsor the APC.I have said before,GEJ may not be the "right man" but at least...He is better than Tinubu and Buhari( a puppet who was over-trowned) combined(Note:i do not praise PDP). I only say GEJ is a better head to GMB,except we dont realise this is democracy,he cant place military everywhere,nither can he trow people into jail as he plans to. NIGERIA DONT NEED CHANGE,it has been a slogan buried with mud,NIGERIA NEEDS IMPROVEMENTS. And we are no FOOLS EITHER.- Emphany

1 Like

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by dayosaurus(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2014
Billygee2u:

why not also mind your own business ,must

you comment on his legitimate opinion or freedom of speech ?

Who is this one??.... Ko shi kuro joor...
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Emphany: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2014
tolababa:

Bro Bro na sufferness PDP dey suffer us for our sunshine state oooooo #SaiChange

Wetin happun to Konmight
wetin your Gov. Dey do
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2014
No man, women or political party survives without an ATM dispenser. A political party without an ATM dispenser is doomed. ATM dispensers shouldn't be a political or campaign issue. We all need them. They exist in every political party. If you don't have yours, too bad.
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by daremajek: 10:56am On Dec 19, 2014
is it because reno did not the atm card ?
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Princewill1(m): 11:06am On Dec 19, 2014
angelsing:
You mean the civil club called EFCC under this government?..Forget it dude, they won't persecute him cos "Stealing is not corruption"
First of all,Thanks for acknowledging that he is a thief.
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Orikinla(m): 11:09am On Dec 19, 2014
Reno has come back?
Na only him waka come? grin

Reno Omokri that ran away and has been hiding from me since I confronted him with facts on the corruption-ridden administration of President Goodluck Jonathan who is his uncle.

Reno, I go blast you again o. angry
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 19, 2014
babaolofin:
Dear All,

Now, concerning privatization issue under discussion and an area I am well versed, Bola Onagoruwa, another female from South West was unceremoniously removed by Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as the DG of BPE for being indicted by Senate Committee over the sales of FG shares at Eleme Petrochemical company. As I said in my earlier protest immediately she was removed, she has no power whatsoever to sell or even advise FG on the issue. I said only Mr. Atedo Peterside (a financial expert) and chairman of the technical committee and the VP Namadi Sambo have such power and the level of connections and contacts require for such deal are far beyond Bola Onagoruwa. They only used the opportunity to remove a South West person and replace with person from another region for smooth corrupt operation. The same National Assembly through House of Reps indicted Aruma Otteh, the DG of SEC, but because she is not from South West GEJ retained her but still removed Harold Demurin over indictment by NA over Diana Plane crash.

Anybody travelling from South East and South South South to Lagos will observe that good roads stop at Ore (Ondo State) the entry point to South West.Whenever I travelled to the East or South South and I get to Ore on my way back to Lagos, I do cry bitterly internally. GEJ awarded the roads and tied the reconstruction to his second term in office and to loans by infrastructure bank ( Lagos - Ibadan) to be collected back through toll gates. Our (south West) roads are to be constructed when the oil price has fallen and little money available for capital projects. The spirit of South west will not allow Doyin Okupe, Reuben Abati, Musiliu Obanikoro, Mimiko and the rest of them to have peace. Even I may include Yinka Odumakin into the list.

Please, don't let your bitterness and tribal parochialism becloud your reasoning faculty. I am not interested in the balderdash you spewed earlier but just to touch on the bolded so that your likes will stop distorting facts to deceive gullible SW like you.

Check Onagruwa's indictment and the facts of the matter and come back to correct yourself. Aruna Otteh, NEVER admitted guilt rather she took on her accusers head-long and the last time I check the House committee chair on her case was still in court with EFCC because he was the one indicted. The house in an attempt to show solidarity with their colleagues asked the president to remove her. On what ground, SIR?

You are right on the road from Ore down to the East. Have you asked why it is so Is Ondo not a Western State? If you do not know, I will tell you now. Your APC governors in Lagos and Ogun in attempt to play politics of "Jonathan did nothing for SW" frustrated all attempt to have the road repaired. Ask your governors, WHY? The people you mentioned that will not have peace are the ones living peaceably, not the Tinubu gang that are always at the beck and call of Tinubu or Remi.

Behold again, the SW have decided to enslave themselves under a Hausa/Fulani hegemony (APC), To make matters worse, you bargained for VP. What a disadvantaged post. If I may ask you who was VP to Tofa? What did Atiku contribute as VP for 8 years to OBJ? How far with Sambo? Who were Tinubu's deputies and where are they today? As far as Nigeria politics is concerned, VP, deputy governor, deputy speaker, assistant VC, Principal, etc are just irrelevant. The Chief of Staff to the President is more powerful. To worsen the matter, you people selected a non-politician to work in the midst of Hausa/Fulani wolves. I shudder!

My plea to the Yoruba youth is this ... THINK. Do not act like Esau that was after a pot of porridge and lost his birthright. You deserve more than a Buhari's slipper - Osinbajo. Bet it, today Buhari and the North are ready to do your bid. Just let them get to power, you will be the ones crying and rioting that power must change hands. It is disappointing that the same people who in 1993 - 1999 were carrying stickers "NEVER AGAIN" on account of Abiola being used and dumped by Hausa/Fulani are now the ones willingly offering the same Hausa/Fulani another opportunity to remain in bondage.

Wake up Yoruba race. Please, wake up!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by tolababa(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2014
Emphany:
wetin your Gov. Dey do

He dey decamp
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by chidinwachukwu(m): 11:23am On Dec 19, 2014
omenka:
One of the opposition spokesmen has spoken. Lmao.

PDP has totally lost it! cheesy

Tell us your party's plans. Stop bothering about whom the APC chose to make whatever. It is none of your business. cheesy

Amaechi is the First to be Used,but mark my Word, when this Buhari that is pretending to be loyal to Tinubu and the south west,becomes the president ,Tinubu will be writing Author biographies Like Obasanjo.
And that Reedemed Pastor will know that Generals of Hausa/Fulani extraction doesn't share power.when that time comes,we will know who was Used the most.

1 Like

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by deletrue: 11:25am On Dec 19, 2014
dayosaurus:
Dear Reno imokri or whatever your name is,

Kindly mind your own goddamn business, please let ameachi live whatever he does doesn't increase your salary.

Why is the presidency n pdp so pained by apc's business.

Yay!! Ftc things. This is specially specially dedicated to all my big big boix, all cattle herders, kilishi sellers, beef packagers n beef choppers. Lol grin
I do not look at issues or things on mere basis. As a reasonable and responsible individual, you must evaluate issues under practical live as very serious. I will swear if I actually dislike a sincere and very hot political competition. There is nothing as good as two or more political parties keenly competing. There is no nomal beings who will undermine Oshobaba and Amaechi even though Amaechi has shown some high degree of insensitivity but this can be turn round within short time, while considering winning geogragphical zones like the South South and others yet you people, espeicially Tifinubu and Buhari decided to leave them out. Is apc not the MOST foolish party? Honestly, am damn and extremely pained. Tell me how and why on earth how would apc will ever smell that post? No magic, no prayer will ever allow apc will that post. You people consider it wise to choose a yoruba man because Tifinubu must get a popuplar say and take in the party, decided to abandon those other sides of the country even though people are describing apc as sectional abi regional. Una dey crazy well well.
With this selection, you people should organise and advise yourselves to avoid court cases, do not orgainise riots and at the end get people killed since you decided to make the party one sided. Idiots. At the end you apc members will tell Nigerians that you love this country. Nonsense people. Come and win the presidential election with that arrangement.
Buhari hausa, Tifinubu yoruba, so you people decided to devide abi share the president and vice. Oya, enter your vehicle to outside Lagos and ask if that VP is known. Mugu people.

1 Like

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2014
Xetima:

Please, don't let your bitterness and tribal parochialism becloud your reasoning faculty. I am not interested in the balderdash you spewed earlier but just to touch on the bolded so that your likes will stop distorting facts to deceive gullible SW like you.

Check Onagruwa's indictment and the facts of the matter and come back to correct yourself. Aruna Otteh, NEVER admitted guilt rather she took on her accusers head-long and the last time I check the House committee chair on her case was still in court with EFCC because he was the one indicted. The house in an attempt to show solidarity with their colleagues asked the president to remove her. On what ground, SIR?

You are right on the road from Ore down to the East. Have you asked why it is so Is Ondo not a Western State? If you do not know, I will tell you now. Your APC governors in Lagos and Ogun in attempt to play politics of "Jonathan did nothing for SW" frustrated all attempt to have the road repaired. Ask your governors, WHY? The people you mentioned that will not have peace are the ones living peaceably, not the Tinubu gang that are always at the beck and call of Tinubu or Remi.

Behold again, the SW have decided to enslave themselves under a Hausa/Fulani hegemony (APC), To make matters worse, you bargained for VP. What a disadvantaged post. If I may ask you who was VP to Tofa? What did Atiku contribute as VP for 8 years to OBJ? How far with Sambo? Who were Tinubu's deputies and where are they today? As far as Nigeria politics is concerned, VP, deputy governor, deputy speaker, assistant VC, Principal, etc are just irrelevant. The Chief of Staff to the President is more powerful. To worsen the matter, you people selected a non-politician to work in the midst of Hausa/Fulani wolves. I shudder!

My plea to the Yoruba youth is this ... THINK. Do not act like Esau that was after a pot of porridge and lost his birthright. You deserve more than a Buhari's slipper - Osinbajo. Bet it, today Buhari and the North are ready to do your bid. Just let them get to power, you will be the ones crying and rioting that power must change hands. It is disappointing that the same people who in 1993 - 1999 were carrying stickers "NEVER AGAIN" on account of Abiola being used and dumped by Hausa/Fulani are now the ones willingly offering the same Hausa/Fulani another opportunity to remain in bondage.

Wake up Yoruba race. Please, wake up!!!

You are highly uninformed and a racist. You do not qualify to comment on my posting. You attributed development to political appointments. I will be wasting my time for responding to you but for the interest of some members in your shoes. Firstly, developmental politics and politics based on high intellect and ideology does not not depend on appointment based on tribal sentiments except during the coup of Nzeogu.

When Balewa was the prime minister development to south west was not hindered and everybody treated equally. When Shagari was the president, development was evenly distributed. Umaru Dikko from the present Katsina State, a Fulani man a kinsman of Buhari was not treated separately when Buhari said he must be brought back to Nigeria at all cost over corruption charge. That is the trait of statesman and a detribalised Nigerian. During the Nzeogu coup, the officer that executed the coup in South west was from the South West, while the easterners delagated to execute the coup in the east leaked the secret and those marked for execution in the East escaped. Only the Northerners and westerners were executed this eventually led to civil war. This is exactly what we have witnessed in governance under GEJ supported by Anyim and co. Anybody from their regions can do anything, they claimed they are the owner of the oil money, therefore no probe. No primary and no opposition for the first time in Nigeria in history,

1 Like

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by lordcornel(m): 11:48am On Dec 19, 2014
Yomieluv:
At least ATM dispenses cash,unlike our clueless GEJ who has nothing to offer or dispense. If the ATM has a function to install a better government,no qualms. A non functioning ATM is better than GEJ.

APC,change.
Take easy man,weather u like it or loathe it HE is still ur president,y not accord him d respect he deserves even if u think he is not doing well..bad mouthing him doesn't make u any better..u wouldn't knw how hot dat seat is until u sit on it.. Gracias
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by dave64610: 11:49am On Dec 19, 2014
will PDP ever stop bothering about APC and mind their business.
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by dayosaurus(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2014
deletrue:
I do not look at issues or things on mere basis. As a reasonable and responsible individual, you must evaluate issues under practical live as very serious. I will swear if I actually dislike a sincere and very hot political competition. There is nothing as good as two or more political parties keenly competing. There is no nomal beings who will undermine Oshobaba and Amaechi even though Amaechi has shown some high degree of insensitivity but this can be turn round within short time, while considering winning geogragphical zones like the South South and others yet you people, espeicially Tifinubu and Buhari decided to leave them out. Is apc not the MOST foolish party? Honestly, am damn and extremely pained. Tell me how and why on earth how would apc will ever smell that post? No magic, no prayer will ever allow apc will that post. You people consider it wise to choose a yoruba man because Tifinubu must get a popuplar say and take in the party, decided to abandon those other sides of the country even though people are describing apc as sectional abi regional. Una dey crazy well well.
With this selection, you people should organise and advise yourselves to avoid court cases, do not orgainise riots and at the end get people killed since you decided to make the party one sided. Idiots. At the end you apc members will tell Nigerians that you love this country. Nonsense people. Come and win the presidential election with that arrangement.
Buhari hausa, Tifinubu yoruba, so you people decided to devide abi share the president and vice. Oya, enter your vehicle to outside Lagos and ask if that VP is known. Mugu people.

Nawa oo.... Why the insult?.. U see aPc for my name or is your father a bastard ni?... Do not provoke me oo..
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by angelsing(m): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2014
Princewill1:
First of all,Thanks for acknowledging that he is a thief.
hahahahahah.....I never said he is oo, u said it....hope u have an evidence to back that up, cos that is the only way he can be persecuted
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by ROCKHARDDK(m): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2014
Naija Arab-Money Governor tinz..... He became rich so that he can help the PpppppOooooooRrrrrr
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by zimoni(f): 11:59am On Dec 19, 2014
tolababa:

Wetin happun to Konmight

Decided to deactivate the account jarey. It's served for too long.

na Zimoni dey on board now.

Jonah Ologogoro must go.

Life is good. Cheers.
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by babestella: 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
omenka:
One of the opposition spokesmen has spoken. Lmao.

PDP has totally lost it! cheesy

Tell us your party's plans. Stop bothering about whom the APC chose to make whatever. It is none of your business. cheesy

It's obvious you lack capacity to process information so I will not even advice you get information, but per chance you could, the information is free, it's out there, you can search the ministries and see what the GEJ administration has achieved and is currently doing to move NIGERIA forward.
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by zimoni(f): 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
Orikinla:
Reno has come back?
Na only him waka come? grin

Reno Omokri that ran away and has been hiding from me since I confronted him with facts on the corruption-ridden administration of President Goodluck Jonathan who is his uncle.

Reno, I go blast you again o. angry

He's back with Beaf reloaded.

This time around, no one knows his moniker.

I believe he's one of the saTAN monikers.
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Abagworo(m): 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
babaolofin:

You are highly uninformed and a racist. You do not qualify to comment on my posting. You attributed development to political appointments. I will be wasting my time for responding to you but for the interest of some members in your shoes. Firstly, developmental politics and politics based on high intellect and ideology does not not depend on appointment based on tribal sentiments except during the coup of Nzeogu.

When Balewa was the prime minister development to south west was not hindered and everybody treated equally. When Shagari was the president, development was evenly distributed. Umaru Dikko from the present Katsina State, a Fulani man a kinsman of Buhari was not treated separately when Buhari said he must be brought back to Nigeria at all cost over corruption charge. That is the trait of statesman and a detribalised Nigerian. During the Nzeogu coup, the officer that executed the coup in South west was from the South West, while the easterners delagated to execute the coup in the east leaked the secret and those marked for execution in the East escaped. Only the Northerners and westerners were executed this eventually led to civil war. This is exactly what we have witnessed in governance under GEJ supported by Anyim and co. Anybody from their regions can do anything, they claimed they are the owner of the oil money, therefore no probe. No primary and no opposition for the first time in Nigeria in history,

Please stop living in falsehood. The coup simply failed in the East.
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by rhazur(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
tolababa:
Ok Reno please tell mimiko to pay civil servant salary as we jobless go like celebrate with our working people.
No be only mimiko o...make him tell imoke make him pay workers too
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Rivers Money
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by thaoriginator: 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
Evathyst:
Each time dis PDP spokespersons speak on national issue, it occurs to me as though they have a monopoly of st*pidity. Typical of all drowning persons, PDP are always clinging to something just to stay afloat.

The holy book says 'Let he who stand takes heed lest he falls' Jonathan had better focus on his re-election bid and leave d APC alone. Feb 14th is just around d corner and Nigerians have grown above d 'I have no shoes' hogwash. #My 2 cents#

O girl, dis one pass 2 cents o, na 10 dollars you contribute so. Abi u no count am well.? cheesy
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by bankylan: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
Whenever I read about comments by Nigerians on socio media....I cry for this nation.

That all the Nigerian youths and elites will either vote for GEJ or Buhari is an indication of how mentally subjected we are.

The fact that we can't even define our problems is heart breaking. Are we as people overrated or we are just cowards who cant define what we want. But if ordinary anopheles mosquitoes can be killing our young ones and pregnant women, why won't we allow these politicians to keep on decieving us!

PDP and APC will not solve Nigeria's problem. Even in the APC controlled states, there is poverty everywhere. We celebrate medocrity because we have been neglected for long. Is road construction a big deal? Is provision of water a big deal? Corruption as being seen as our major problem is entrenched in the two political parties. With the number of youths we have in this nation, we have the capacity to define our future. But sadly indeed, we still want either GEJ being seen as visionless, and Buhari who is obviously mentally weak and also visionless to lead us in this dynamic world we live with its attendant complexities.

The number one problem in Nigeria is not corruption and it is not power...it is basically about the youths, the driving force of any nation that is not taking its place in terms of idea generation and vibrancy.......we are waiting to be given opportunity when we are to take the bulls by the horns....we are not generating wealth by giving excuses......above all, we allow these politicians to use us....we are ok by the little depreciating naira they give us...we are ready to fight for them......we see them as our 'lords'...we don't believe we are capable...our self esteem has been badly eroded...we have lost hope in our capacity.....we are endangered generation!
bankylan:
Whenever I read about comments by Nigerians on socio media....I cry for this nation.
That all the Nigerian youths and elites will either vote for GEJ or Buhari is an indication of how mentally subjected we are.
The fact that we can't even define our problems is heart breaking. Are we as people overrated or we are just cowards who can define what we want. But if ordinary anopheles mosquitoes can be killing our young ones and pregnant women, why won't we allow these politicians to keep on decieving us!
PDP and APC will not solve Nigeria's problem. Even in the APC controlled states, there is poverty everywhere. We celebrate medocrity because we have been neglected for long. Is road construction a big deal? Is provision of water a big deal? Corruption as being seen as our major problem is entrenched in the two political parties. With the number of youths we have in this nation, we have the capacity to define our future. But sadly indeed, we still want either GEJ being seen as visionless, and Buhari who is obviously mentally weak and also visionless to lead us in this dynamic world we live with its attendant complexities.
The number one problem in Nigeria is not corruption and it is not power...it is basically about the youths, the driving force of any nation that is not taking its place in terms of idea generation and vibrancy.......we are waiting to be given opportunity when we are to take the bulls by the horns....we are not generating wealth by giving excuses......above all, we allow these politicians to use us....we are ok by the little depreciating naira they give us...we are ready to fight for them......we see them as our 'lords'...we don't believe we are capable...our self esteem has been badly eroded...we have lost hope in our capacity.....we are endangered generation!

The fact that we can't even define our problems is heart breaking. Are we as people overrated or we are just cowards who can define what we want. But if ordinary anopheles mosquitoes can be killing our young ones and pregnant women, why won't we allow these politicians to keep on decieving us!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Threatens John Ameh, PUNCH State House Reporter / Gunmen Kidnap Philip Aivoji, Lagos PDP Chairman / "Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.