Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

"Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri (20074 Views)

Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC / Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by rozayx5(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2014
deemdeem:

Fool, yet the bastard at aso rock continue to look aloof allowing it to continue shamelessly.
If any of ur loved ones are part of the pathetic statistics, will u still continue to suuck the drunkards cocck?

if your loved one was among the slaughtered corpers i know you would not be saying this Idioot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 19, 2014
They took the flesh and gave Amaechi the bone. Like a dog, Amaechi jumps at it.
With all the billions of rivers people money expended, they still told Amaechi and Rivera people to Thier face that they are not worth being president or Vice President.. What the people of rivers is worth is a campaign manager. What a pity.
So Amaechi has been placed in a position where he would spend mor billions of rivers Money to fund ApC campaing.

What a people.

1 Like

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Isiterere(m): 9:15am On Dec 19, 2014
this is the right time, LAI MUHAMMED should go on leave, APC no need campaign again. The clueless PDP has started the campaign for APC.

ALL IZZ WELL

4 Likes

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by aguizm(m): 9:15am On Dec 19, 2014
yorke1:
He is just stating the obvious that is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. Ameach is just am ATM machine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Billygee2u: 9:15am On Dec 19, 2014
customized13:
APC get sense oooo, they don't want to spend Lagos and kano state's money on campaign, na rivers state money them dey eye grin grin
oil money
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2014
rozayx5:

if your loved one was among the slaughtered corpers i know you would not be saying this Idioot

Fool, i will still do the same thing of cursing Jonathan.
Jonathan is the CinC that swore to protect lives and properties and empowered to deal with evil doers not buhari.
The drunkard has been highly incompetent.

2 Likes

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by rozayx5(m): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2014
deemdeem:

Fool, i will still do the same thing of cursing Jonathan.
Jonathan is the CinC that swore to protect lives and properties and empowered to deal with evil doers not buhari.
The drunkard has been highly incompetent.

oh shatap, if your brother/sister after many year of suffering in the univeristy was killed by buhari's street urchins you would never want to hear his name. common sincerity u dont have
run along terrorist aint got time for you undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Reference(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2014
theV0ice:
I thought these guys promised an issue based campaign?

I thought these guys are the ruling party?

I thought these guys have risen above pettiness?

So how do we describe Lamido that is also abandoning his father (GMB) for an adopted cousin (GEJ)? going by this clown's logic? I guess we can call Lamido a traitor right?

When will these folks learn that every human being has a right to chose whom he wants to fraternize with, party with, vote for etc?

See Reno playing the ethnic card shamelessly. so Amaechi is under obligation to support GEJ simply because they are both from ND? And he'll have the effrontery to accuse APC of tribalism and religious discrimination

They are practicing the tenets of opposition, mudslinging. I think I warned the APC when they were they were throwing theirs that they were teaching the PDP bad lessons, now the chickens are home, so why complain now. The best days of the APC are coming to an end. Power begets responsibility so get ready for more. I personally wish the PDP gets more aggressive. They have been docile for far too long to They detriment of democracy in general. Afterall democracy is a contest.

3 Likes

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2014
rozayx5:

oh shatap, if your brother/sister after many year of suffering in the univeristy was killed by buhari's street urchins you would never want to hear his name. common sincerity u dont have
run along terrorist aint got time for you undecided

Fool, Buhari is not responsible for the death of those innocent souls, Jonathan irresponsibility, stupidity and foolishness in governance is and still responsible for the kidnapped of hundreds and killings of tens by evil boko just this week alone.
How am I a terrorist? Bastard, prove it.

4 Likes

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by theV0ice: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2014
Reference:

They are practicing the tenets of opposition, mudslinging. I think I warned the APC when they were they were throwing theirs that they were teaching the PDP bad lessons, now the chickens are home, so why complain now. The best days of the APC are coming to an end. Power begets responsibility so get ready for more. I personally wish the PDP gets more aggressive. They have been docile for far too long to They detriment of democracy in general. Afterall democracy is a contest.

no problem then. they should continue mudslinging like this one Abati did yesterday that ended up promoting the general more

https://www.nairaland.com/2050260/reuben-abati-releases-wikileaks-secret#28984406

Pls tell them to increase the speed and the frequency
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Billygee2u: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2014
let the PDP governor that will take over from Amaech probe him.
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by shejane: 9:29am On Dec 19, 2014
And who's PDP ATM Machine? Jona or madueke or Ngozi abi all of the above
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by abiakelevra(m): 9:34am On Dec 19, 2014
femliany:
Now I know why GEJ is clueless..He is surrounded by people that do more of talking than thinking
if APC open dere mouth to insult and distrubs. D re senseble bt if PDP does d re clueless. Abeg shutup if u dont understand dem. Re u a learner?

3 Likes

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by duni04(m): 9:34am On Dec 19, 2014
Very sad truth. The PDP has found its money match in Amaechi. Now both parties are going to outspend each other with public funds for the elections next year.
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Princewill1(m): 9:35am On Dec 19, 2014
My good people of rivers state,make una calm down.Pls do not take laws into your hands.
The lunatic called Amaechi will account for every Rivers kobo spent under his watch.The EFCC has already prepared his prosecution papers,once his immunity ends by may 29,he should get ready to face the music.That Apc car driver will not excape kirikiri prison.

2 Likes

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Dmano: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2014
Ameachi,ameachi how many time do i call u?,d say u dont need political post na school u want go,u come dey create enermies 4urself,chai dis fulani people they sabi use muku, Chai Ameachi now Apc taxi driver. In baba voice i dey laugh

1 Like

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by angelsing(m): 9:41am On Dec 19, 2014
torhuke:
They took the flesh and gave Amaechi the bone. Like a dog, Amaechi jumps at it.
With all the billions of rivers people money expended, they still told Amaechi and Rivera people to Thier face that they are not worth being president or Vice President.. What the people of rivers is worth is a campaign manager. What a pity.
So Amaechi has been placed in a position where he would spend mor billions of rivers Money to fund ApC campaing.

What a people.
Lame!...
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Bruteforce101: 9:44am On Dec 19, 2014
customized13:
APC get sense oooo, they don't want to spend Lagos and kano state's money on campaign, na rivers state money them dey eye grin grin

Nwabekeyi, shut up. Can we now agree that Akpabio is also the ATM of PDP. You goat hailed Lamido for supporting Jonathan but throwing jabs at Amaechi for supporting Buhari. So its no more Tinubu using Lagos money to fund APC, its now Amaechi. You are a dirty hypocrite. Shameless and confused set of people.

3 Likes

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by angelsing(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2014
Princewill1:
My good people of rivers state,make una calm down.Pls do not take laws into your hands.
The lunatic called Amaechi will account for every Rivers kobo spent under his watch.The EFCC has already prepared his prosecution papers,once his immunity ends by may 29,he should get ready to face the music.That Apc car driver will not excape kirikiri prison.
You mean the civil club called EFCC under this government?..Forget it dude, they won't persecute him cos "Stealing is not corruption"
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by tinacrl01(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2014
like to be a member of SDP call me on 08084884735 form is jst $100
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by niggereyez(f): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2014
It's the bitter truth. .
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2014
Reno 'Mockery' has started againundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by angelsing(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2014
Dmano:
Ameachi,ameachi how many time do i call u?,d say u dont need political post na school u want go,u come dey create enermies 4urself,chai dis fulani people they sabi use muku, Chai Ameachi now Apc taxi driver. In baba voice i dey laugh
Abeg carry ur tribal bigotry stay one side jare!...Guess David Tam west is also hausa driver
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by chronique(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2014
But on a more serious note,what kind of politics do we play in Nigeria? How can a state governor,use money meant for development of his state,to finance a political party and no one is seeing an issue with it,all just because they think GEJ must be ousted?

2 Likes

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by philips70(m): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2014
rozayx5:

If your loved ones were among the crowd that died in liberation stadium in Portharcourt during the build up to the 2011 elections you wouldn't be supporting this president who never said nor did anything about that avoidable situation till today. Have you imagined if you were among the people that died in the immigration interviews and your family continue to see Moro still holding his position while the president look the other way? Is it enough for the president's goons to tell us this president so loved Nigerians yet his actions and inactions continue to lead to the death of countless Nigerians while he continues to play God?

This man is desperate for power and I will advise Otuoke recall him and make him a king there like Edmund Dakouru and Alfred Diete Spiff did. His hands are too soiled with blood. Or is he an abiku?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by ocholawealth(m): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2014
Reno or whatever you call yoursel, i'd thought you were rusting in jail by now..... You are as clueless as PDP's lack of innovation and creativity. What has Anaechi being an ATM machine got to do with your party's manifesto?... PDP is losing it, am so sorry, president Goodluck and his attack dogs (Doyen Okupe, omokri etc) are no more genius. Eiyah, its painful. I think when Jonathan and his crew leave the Aso rock come may next year, he will have enough time to regain his form.
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by YEMOYEMI: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2014
I truly feel sorry for president Jonathan for surrounding himself with more clueless people than him. Reno Omokri, you are one of the uselsess ones giving your boss contraty advices.

O ma se oh!
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Safari29: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2014
rozayx5:

if your love ones is among the chibok girls missing or victim of bomb blast you will never campaign or vote for Jonadafft. don't Wana vex with you oh cus ure are my bday mate. sept 10

3 Likes

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2014
rozayx5:

whose duty it is to guarantee the security of citizens of this country? Buhari or GEJ..was it the first time electoral violence would be recorded in naija?
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by mazzi: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2014
RockMaxi:
PDP is in panic mode, the've got nothing against the APC's Presidential and VP Flagbearers hence they resort to insult and throw jabs at other members of the party.
Seriously waiting for what they will call Tinubu and others.

amount ofinnocent blood on buhari's head is enough campaign.
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by philips70(m): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2014
chronique:
But on a more serious note,what kind of politics do we play in Nigeria? How can a state governor,use money meant for development of his state,to finance a political party and no one is seeing an issue with it,all just because they think GEJ must be ousted?

Apart from the propaganda have you audited the Rivers state account to discover Amaechi used their money to finance APC? Is it not all just hearsay? Is it safe to conclude TAN is sponsored with the purported $12b missing money or monies from PDP states? When you point one finger at someone don't you know you expose yourself to the rest four fingers? Abi na APC make dollar be 196 Naira for market today? You guys should look inwards for your government failure and leave Nigerians to decide who will be in Aso Rock come next year.

3 Likes

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Riclord001(m): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2014
if this was a word-for-word quote of his, then dis country is heading for doom. atm machine? grammer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos of Multiple Bomb Blast in Muna Garage, Maiduguri, Borno state / Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status / Peter Obi Signs Condolence Register At Late Ekwueme's Residence(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.