Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

"Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri (20071 Views)

Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC / Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by naijasaints: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
Whos is PDPs ATM?Reno pls answer.
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by dailywealth1967: 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
GEJ,SACK RENO NOW.
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by saintopus(m): 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
Yomieluv:
At least ATM dispenses cash,unlike our clueless GEJ who has nothing to offer or dispense. If the ATM has a function to install a better government,no qualms. A non functioning ATM is better than GEJ.

APC,change.
I am from Rivers State, anytime I see comment from people who are not from the state showing support for my governor I begin to wonder. Just thinking if people will love him if he is PDP.
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by comos: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
adebayor1490:
Rivers Money
rivers money don finnish on ameachi hands.
just imaging what they will do if they come into power!
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Solowande(m): 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
Yomieluv:
At least ATM dispenses cash,unlike our clueless GEJ who has nothing to offer or dispense. If the ATM has a function to install a better government,no qualms. A non functioning ATM is better than GEJ.

APC,change.
How many pipo hav u help or offer help to in ur neighbourhood. If U c ur president as clueless, what abt ur baba Tinubu dat is begging and crying 4 d VP position and who will at last betray u pipo and sell out to d pdp. How would u call brother Amechi dat spent million of dollars to buy d VP post and at d end he was humble to DG; what a shame.what abt Fashola dat can't win a common gov primary for his man. And Lastly how would u call ur General dat u hav all deceived to run against ur so call "clueless" president?one dat can't pick his running mate of his choice. The Only WISE AND CUNNING MAN I cn pick in apc is Gov Adams.Dat guy is just laughing all of u 4 he will deliver d full edo state 2 GEJ. just watch and c
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by FOLLOWJESUS: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
Truely ATM indeed,All his expectations of becoming the vice has been dashed,so they now give him the job of erand boy,and that is good for him, is an uportunity for his running mouth to be more busy, foolish man
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Evathyst(f): 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
thaoriginator:
O girl, dis one pass 2 cents o, na 10 dollars you contribute so. Abi u no count am well.? cheesy
Exactly! Me I was even thinking d advise isn't worth much self. So, where's my $10 if I may ask? Cos my guess is dt u'r a TANoid tongue
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by GoodMuyis(m): 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
ignis:
Why is PDP always puck nosing into the affairs of APC? Must they always comment on APC 's actions?
This is a symptom of insecurity, it's obvious they know they are vacating power soon.

Because GMB has siezed the Religouse Card they usually play
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by thaoriginator: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
Evathyst:
Exactly! Me I was even thinking d advise isn't worth much self. So, where's my $10 if I may ask? Cos my guess is dt u'r a TANoid tongue
I be Buhari self-employed campaign runner! No go there.. Na change sure pass.
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Evathyst(f): 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
thaoriginator:
I be Buhari self-employed campaign runner! No go there.. Na change sure pass.
Runs forward to hug him.
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by thaoriginator: 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
Evathyst:
Runs forward to hug him.
cheesy *spread arms wide open, hugs her tightly for like 5mins* wink
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by emmasege: 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
I swear Aggrieved People have stormed nairaland in their numbers.
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by boyt1: 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
Amaechi sorrow, never trust people next time dats the game. see how a mallam reduce u to an ATM next time, be wiser.
Buhari came with the trick of getting a bank loan,and u mugu and mumu you became his Spender. sorrow oh!
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by bluehorizo(m): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]“Over 70% of what are called corruption, even by EFCC and
other anti-corruption agencies, is not corruption, but
common stealing." President Goodluck Ebere Jonathan on
May 5 2014.
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by bams2999(m): 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
u can compere urself with amaechi,pls go back an sitt
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Etruth: 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
Reno's ability to concoct and spew senseless non-sequito is legendary. Amaechi is an honourable and courageous man with enough balls, and a genuine interest in the welfare of his kinsmen. He's not like the ass-lickersgovernors below. Sai Amaechi

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by peleson: 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
Just as Gej is PDP cashier n ATM machine gallery

1 Like

Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
There is no better way to describe Amaechi's role in APC

He is the ATM
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
rhymz:
Lol..... amaechi is bleeped either way. I feel they want to frustrate the guy out of the party so they gave him the position of otimpku for Buhari and Church Boi.

In actual sense that's what it is

OTIMKPU!!!!!! Of APC
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by ewosk: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
Amaechi Amaechi hmmm hope u read Ibori Scripts very well before u start dis journey oo.....
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by fountains2244: 10:07am On Dec 20, 2014
I support my brother who said. .. The holy book says 'Let he who stand takes
heed lest he falls' Jonathan had better focus
on his re-election bid and leave d APC alone.
Feb 14th is just around d corner and
Nigerians have grown above d 'I have no
shoes' hogwash. they should tell us more of their lies as they told us 2011 , the truth is that our hope in this government don peme, we need a new sincere government but not pdp
Re: "Rotimi Amaechi Is APC's ATM Machine", Says Reno Omokri by babestella: 10:42am On Dec 20, 2014
peleson:
Just as Gej is PDP cashier n ATM machine gallery

Mumu, that GEJ is the President of the federal republic of NIGERIA. He is in charge of the Treasury and sovereignty of this Nation.

I ask you, who are you? You are just a broke a:ss àbulè rat that can't even compete with your fellow rats on the island running around in the gutters of VI Island rats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News- Accord Party Endorses Jimi Agbaje, As 20,000 APC Members Defect / Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno / It’s Unbearable’ — APC Youth Group Asks Tinubu To Address Rising Cost Of Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.