Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

"DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff (8938 Views)

APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo / Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) / 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2014
You mean DSS as in Department of Sewing Students? Thats not a security organisation. nonsense thread.

Modu Sheriff - Jonathan - derby - BOKO HARAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by akoaki(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2014
There are too many dramas happening in this country to deceive gullible and docile nigerians. Gathering a few paid mallams and parrading them to the press as fake bokoharamists should not be enough to exonerate an alleged sponsor of terrorism. Nigeria authorities with their clownish and laughable practices.What a shame.

3 Likes

Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Coolguy89(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2014
Its all lies,#jonathan out
Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by lordmayor4(m): 9:48am On Dec 19, 2014
SeverusSnape:
I also don't believe the man is their sponsor, A man who killed their leader and killed a commissioner of his who was a boko haram member, How then can he be a sponsor?... A man that went to maiduguri with almost 200 soldiers just for protection from BH, A man that shekau has repeatedly threatened to kill, Can BH hand a threat to their sponsor?... BH has sponsors, but I don't think modu sherrif is one.

You need to learn more on how terrorist operate... they can kill their families sef to convince you that they r innocent! All to make you believe them till they finish you off.

1 Like

Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by kennosklint(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2014
lanxlot:
4 oklahoma
lol which tribe b dat one?
Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by omenka(m): 9:50am On Dec 19, 2014
Firefire:
ONLY Time shall tell. undecided
Even Firefire nor believe! gringrin

1 Like

Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by donmalcolm21(m): 9:52am On Dec 19, 2014
He has been exonerated but in the eyes of the public he is still guilty, I still think he and APC know a lot about BH they are not telling us.
Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Firefire(m): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2014
donmalcolm21:
He has been exonerated but in the eyes of the public he is still guilty, I still think he and APC know a lot about BH they are not telling us.

You may be correct. All Nigeria politicians are co creator of Terrorism for their personal gain at the expense of Nigerians blood.

APC
+
PDP

All are conglomerate of evil.

1 Like

Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by SeverusSnape(m): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2014
lordmayor4:

You need to learn more on how terrorist operate... they can kill their families sef to convince you that they r innocent! All to make you believe them till they finish you off.
You're right, It happens... But is it possible for him to be a sponsor without Jonathan knowing, cos I know he rolls with the president and Mr. president won't allow a sponsor of a group that seeks to undermine the sovereignty of this nation to go scot free.
Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by mathskill: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Caseless: 9:58am On Dec 19, 2014
nonsense!
who trust that DSS that 'bites where they are not supposed to chew'?. na to de arrest opposition members during election dem sabi. Follow boko haram and their sponsors(like sheriff)- here they're giving him bill of innocence.

useless put in office by a very useless govt!

2 Likes

Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by lanxlot(m): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2014
kennosklint:
lol which tribe b dat one?
no b tribe, na 1 village 4 togo. grin
Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by tolababa(m): 10:02am On Dec 19, 2014
If the speed at which DSS investigated the 'lies' of Australian's Stephen Davis is employ in investigation of the sponsors of Boko Haram, the menace will have long become history #selectiveinvestigation

2 Likes

Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Bekwarra(m): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2014
I'm on top of this situation, I'll set up a committee to comment on this post.

1 Like

Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by kennosklint(m): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2014
lanxlot:
no b tribe, na 1 village 4 togo. grin
grin grin na u knw dt one oh
Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by angelsing(m): 10:06am On Dec 19, 2014
SeverusSnape:
I also don't believe the man is their sponsor, A man who killed their leader and killed a commissioner of his who was a boko haram member, How then can he be a sponsor?... A man that went to maiduguri with almost 200 soldiers just for protection from BH, A man that shekau has repeatedly threatened to kill, Can BH hand a threat to their sponsor?... BH has sponsors, but I don't think modu sherrif is one.
Where are this line of thought when the presidency were making up conspiracy theory about how the state government allowed the children to be kidnap..thought he was also blame as part of the northerner that want to make the country ungovernable for the president..guess I need to do more research cos everything looks confusing
Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by kdjo: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2014
so touching
Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 19, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Then my dear, you still do not know politics.nigeria is into dirty politics. Forget what u read or watch.

Its only gej and northern governors that can tell u what they are doing
Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by jojoki: 10:12am On Dec 19, 2014
That was why he quickly jumped to peedeepee for covers.

really yeye dey smell.

Vote for CHANGE, let your vote be the CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by hogunzy(m): 10:34am On Dec 19, 2014
Brymo:
They r always above d law and d always get away with it.
they are also the law grin
Brymo:
They r always above d law and d always get away with it.
they are also the law
Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by SmatJ(m): 10:45am On Dec 19, 2014
That's the beauty of being under the "Umbrella"...I wish this allegation was made when u were in APC!
Anyway, U cannot get away with the blood of thousands innocent souls, this, m very sure...

2 Likes

Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by cut007: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2014
deemdeem:
Who or what is DSS? Is it not a " parastatal " under killer party headquartered in wadata plaza in which u are a chieftain?
As soon as Buhari gets to office, ur case will be thoroughly investigated by the new improved SSS.
if it makes u sleep well at night, enjoy!!! But u & I know who will win the 2015 presidential elections.
Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 19, 2014
cut007:
if it makes u sleep well at night, enjoy!!! But u & I know who will win the 2015 presidential elections.

Who else but the General himself and not the pusssy currently in aso rock .
Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by cut007: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2014
deemdeem:

Who else but the General himself and not the pusssy currently in aso rock .

kk
Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by zantama05(m): 11:12am On Dec 19, 2014
but me I am not agree why do you get confident and say so. angry
Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by minister2015: 11:24am On Dec 19, 2014
SHERRIF ONE THING IS CERTAINED WE SHALL ALL DIE ONE DAY AND GOD AWAITS ALL OF US. BOKO HARAM IS CERTAINLY YOUR CREATION. IF YOU LIKE SAY ANGEL GABRIEL HAS CLEARED.

1 Like

Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by ndcide(m): 11:30am On Dec 19, 2014
To the Janjaweeeeedians, he was a progressive when he was in APC. since he's now with PDP they no longer believe him. he's now a sponsor.

don't you see their comments?
Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by seankay(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Let me clear dis...Yusuf was captured by Soldiers after the attack he led killed above a thousand in Borno. The Soldiers handed him over to the State Police (I guess that was the Bleep up) for interrogation, the next morning Yusuf was dead, the police said he was trying to escape and they shot him dead.its evident ali modu sherrif gave the order to kill him so that he wouldnt have exposed him

1 Like

Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by SeverusSnape(m): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2014
seankay:

Let me clear dis...Yusuf was captured by Soldiers after the attack he led killed above a thousand in Borno. The Soldiers handed him over to the State Police (I guess that was the Bleep up) for interrogation, the next morning Yusuf was dead, the police said he was trying to escape and they shot him dead.its evident ali modu sherrif gave the order to kill him so that he wouldnt have exposed him
I have to say something, Sherrif had something to do with them when they were just a radical religious sect, but since they metamorphosed into a terror group, He had nothing to do with them again, If Sherrif truly ordered his execution, I think it would be because their relationship had fallen, They had not been labelled a terror group by then(2009), so there was nothing to sponsor.
Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by heroarams(m): 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
[/b]Word on the street is that Ali Modu Sheriff has a lot of business investments in Chad. To the extent that if he decides to pull off his investment Le Chad economy will crumble.

No wonder he is always in Chad everytime.

But what I know is Chad republis is a basic sponsor of BH and the whole per Sq.m of that country should be levelled by our Airforce. Or how do you explain all those trans-border transfer of weapons to BH in that axis.

Also, isn't DSS suppose to be a 'secret service'. I think they've been involved in too muchh publicity stunts lately. #IMO

1 Like

Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Locapito(m): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
GEJ or DSS? U cannot fool us, ur master Jonathan cleared u and not DSS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onnoghen: PDP House Of Reps Back CJN, Blast Buhari For Being Desperate / 2022 Budget: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend 508m On Food As Hunger Bites Nigerians / Court Nullifies PDP Gubernatorial Primary In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.