Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

"DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff (8859 Views)

APC Accepts Ali Modu Sheriff Back Into The Party - Photo / Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) / 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
Did he mean PDP has proven he is not Boko Haram sponsor?

2 Likes

Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by thaoriginator: 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
Guys what of Ihejirika, I dey suspect that guy oh. Jonah hands sef no dey clean. God abeg expose whoever is responsible, whether na northerner or southerner, apc or pdp.
Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Reptyle(m): 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
I don't trust the DSS in this matter.

I would rather wait for Shakau to issue a statement clearing Modu Sheriff.

Until then, he remains a terrorist sponsor in my book.

1 Like

Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by lordmayor4(m): 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
SeverusSnape:

You're right, It happens... But is it possible for him to be a sponsor without Jonathan knowing, cos I know he rolls with the president and Mr. president won't allow a sponsor of a group that seeks to undermine the sovereignty of this nation to go scot free.

Leadership comes with many friends and foes you can't do away with!
Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by fydence: 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
deemdeem:

Who else but the General himself and not the pusssy currently in aso rock .

who?...the old cargo plane? hahahah he will cry again as usual..u shld change ur logo from broom to Handkerchief..lots of tears soaked hankies...bhehehehe...bunch of losers
Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
fydence:
who?...the old cargo plane? hahahah he will cry again as usual..u shld change ur logo from broom to Handkerchief..lots of tears soaked hankies...bhehehehe...bunch of losers

An inconsequential opinion. The wind of change is gradually but surely blowing and Jonathan will be the main casuality.
Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by fydence: 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
deemdeem:

An inconsequential opinion. The wind of change is gradually but surely blowing and Jonathan will be the main casuality.
my guy you are a learner...your old cargo will cry again... Even tinubu will sell u out...heheheh...learner u are!
Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by UTEWUOJO: 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
No way, who give DSS dat power? DSS is a tool in de hands of PDP.

1 Like

Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by smartleo(m): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ali modu sherrif if you are actually the kingpin of BH please don't die again.
Re: "DSS Has Proven That I'm Not Boko Haram's Sponsor" - Ali Modu Sheriff by paix(m): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
God is watching.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Text Of Speech By Adeosun On Linking Capital Markets With Affordable Housing / Femi Adesina: Beware, Merchants Of Fake News On The Prowl / Northern Leaders, Elite’s Silence Encourage Forceful Abductions, Child Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.