Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Which Is Hard To Find? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is Hard To Find? (photo) (1201 Views)

Which Is Hard To Find / TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO FIND, TRUE OR FALSE / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Hard To Find? (photo) by harrysterol(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
The question is clear grin

Re: Which Is Hard To Find? (photo) by Harmonyemerald(f): 5:35am On Dec 23, 2014
B. A man that won't cheat is obviously the hardest to find

1 Like

Re: Which Is Hard To Find? (photo) by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 23, 2014
E. Men are scared of commitment, they will just sweat it off
Re: Which Is Hard To Find? (photo) by harrysterol(m): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2014
Harmonyemerald:
that me grin I can't cheat sad
Re: Which Is Hard To Find? (photo) by harrysterol(m): 11:19am On Dec 23, 2014
mayapop:
is because ladies see relationship as responsibilities for the guys, guys are only scared not really as if the are not ready cool
Re: Which Is Hard To Find? (photo) by Harmonyemerald(f): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2014
harrysterol:
that me grin I can't cheat sad

I guess you are the last one then, among those that are already born and still yet to be born abi
Re: Which Is Hard To Find? (photo) by harrysterol(m): 11:35am On Dec 23, 2014
Harmonyemerald:

I guess you are the last one then, among those that are already born and still yet to be born abi
nope, there are still others, Harmonyemerald my friend
Re: Which Is Hard To Find? (photo) by Harmonyemerald(f): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2014
harrysterol:
nope, there are still others, Harmonyemerald my friend
Dearie, you can't see me man who will not cheat at least once either by thought or action
Re: Which Is Hard To Find? (photo) by harrysterol(m): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2014
Harmonyemerald:

Dearie, you can't see me man who will not cheat at least once either by thought or action
by thoughts agreed by action, nope
Re: Which Is Hard To Find? (photo) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
mayapop:

The demands of ladies nowadays esp african babes is alarming as If we are their father. Gfs milking bfs as if he plucks money from tree and u are telling me men shud give relationship serious committment.
Re: Which Is Hard To Find? (photo) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
Harmonyemerald:

There are guys who don't cheat but d probs with u ladies is dat u want 2 date a celebrity with endowned characters neglecting d gud guys with promising future.
Re: Which Is Hard To Find? (photo) by defendedvictim(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Harmonyemerald:

Thought kwa undecided Thoughts can go astray sometimes

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is The Better? / Might As Well Share The Good News To Y'all / What Shouldd I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.