Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Sinful Generation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sinful Generation (609 Views)

What You Do Not Count As Sin Is Actually Sinful.. / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Which Do You Consider Most Sinful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sinful Generation by makhez019(m): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
2:53pm
Today, we find out that wad is common in our society today is sex, kids everywhere talk abt sex. Gone re dose days where sex is for only married couple, it pains me wen I see youths dat re suppose to uphold moral values tends to violate it. Stay in mile 2, where ya see men as old as someone fada tracking a kid, wad a ashameful world. I pity our future generation, where re d virgins of old, ladies of virtues, d world today is in a sorry state and we nid to save it from sinking. I say no to pre marital sex, I say no to child abuse.
Re: Sinful Generation by major466(m): 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
Food for thought.
Re: Sinful Generation by naijaboiy: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
You need a campaign manager? smiley
Re: Sinful Generation by GodMode: 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
Back in romance
time for slow dance
time for sex
cos life's too short
and I don't want to get caught
in the web of trust
unless it's a must
I know I'll lick her bust
and make her cum
because I want to give her some
and make her lust after me
cos that's how it's going to be
OP I hope you see the
need
or else you will make her heart bleed
if you don't fulfil that need...
Re: Sinful Generation by Deshannel(m): 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
GodMode:
Back in romance time for slow dance time for sex cos life's too short and I don't want to get caught in the web of trust unless it's a must I know I'll lick her bust and make her cum because I want to give her some and make her lust after me cos that's how it's going to be OP I hope you see the need or else you will her heart bleed if you don't fulfil that need...
What r you saying?
Re: Sinful Generation by makhez019(m): 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dat guy is high on weed, pls stay away from dis post
Deshannel:

What r you saying?
Re: Sinful Generation by GodMode: 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
Deshannel:

What r you saying?

Fixed gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Sinful Generation by Deshannel(m): 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
makhez019:
Dat guy is high on weed, pls stay away from dis post
Hiohiohiohio cheesy cheesy
Re: Sinful Generation by Deshannel(m): 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
GodMode:

Fixed gringringringringringringringringrin
Cannabis sativa?

(1) (Reply)

To All My Guys And Gals / Lovely Songs For Valentines Day / Why Was My Thread About Seriousbabe And Cklent's Plagiarism Removed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.