Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Am Not Ready For Marriage Now (advice Needed)most Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Not Ready For Marriage Now (advice Needed)most Read (1106 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / My Girl Friend What Marriage now But Am Not Ready! / I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Not Ready For Marriage Now (advice Needed)most Read by richardjemedafe1(m): 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
good Day Nairalanders...

All my life I have never loved a gal from my
heart.. I always play around, BuT recently I met dis girl
who is so beautiful and adorable.. she's 24yrs old
Virgin.. as d player I am I used my skills to win her
whole heart and disvirgin her.. now she's all over me
like am father Christmas.. she's call me every now and
then comes to my house and office like crazy...
yesterday she told me DAT I must marry her and if I don't she will stab me to death.. pls I have been scared
and terrified cos am not ready for marriage now.. how
best do I handle dis situation...?

thanks for ur time
Re: Am Not Ready For Marriage Now (advice Needed)most Read by farano(f): 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
lmao...happy married life cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Not Ready For Marriage Now (advice Needed)most Read by justmag(m): 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
I am even scared to comment because she could be reading this now. ...there's no antidote for crazy! YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!!
Re: Am Not Ready For Marriage Now (advice Needed)most Read by Deshannel(m): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
Typical of a virgin
Re: Am Not Ready For Marriage Now (advice Needed)most Read by Deshannel(m): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
farano:
lmao...happy married life cheesy
He he he cheesy
Re: Am Not Ready For Marriage Now (advice Needed)most Read by major466(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
I guess it would be safe to marry her don't you think? You said it yourself. She's beautiful and gorgeous. So why not.
You need to be extra careful not to break her heart. She may tell you that jokingly but if you play her around, ditch or even attempt dumping her, then am afraid you are in for the big trouble of your life.
Re: Am Not Ready For Marriage Now (advice Needed)most Read by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
Seriously.....do you need to tell us that you're player?

Typical of immature guys.
Re: Am Not Ready For Marriage Now (advice Needed)most Read by Spicylate(f): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
"sins of your act" getting caught on you.
try sitting her down and tell her whats up
Re: Am Not Ready For Marriage Now (advice Needed)most Read by olexjay(m): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
She have tell u d fact, if u don't marry her she gonna stab u....lol.

Ur best food is about killing u now, people like u will promise a girl heaven n earth just because u wanna achieve sometin frm ladies. U don enter last chance bus bro.
Re: Am Not Ready For Marriage Now (advice Needed)most Read by richardjemedafe1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
Wow amazing Comments.............

#watching....
#Following
Re: Am Not Ready For Marriage Now (advice Needed)most Read by richardjemedafe1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
major466:
I guess it would be safe to marry her don't you think? You said it yourself. She's beautiful and gorgeous. So why not.
You need to be extra careful not to break her heart. She may tell you that jokingly but if you play her around, ditch or even attempt dumping her, then am afraid you are in for the big trouble of your life.

Yea it will be safe to marry her but am not ready for marriage....Am thinking of reporting her to the police.over (trait of life) what do think?
Re: Am Not Ready For Marriage Now (advice Needed)most Read by zoeee(f): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
Do the needful grin
Re: Am Not Ready For Marriage Now (advice Needed)most Read by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
She can't do it,all na wash.

If I hear say she stab..

Don't let her coerce you to marriage with threat..

If you don't want her,dump her..

She won't be the first,nor the last to witness heartbreak..

1 Like

Re: Am Not Ready For Marriage Now (advice Needed)most Read by major466(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
richardjemedafe1:

Yea it will be safe to marry her but am not ready for marriage....Am thinking of reporting her to the police.over (trait of life) what do think?
Reporting to the police will be a disaster.
Re: Am Not Ready For Marriage Now (advice Needed)most Read by richardjemedafe1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
zoeee:
Do the needful grin
what is the needful ma?
Re: Am Not Ready For Marriage Now (advice Needed)most Read by Ariyke: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Op gimme Invitation o grin cheesy
Re: Am Not Ready For Marriage Now (advice Needed)most Read by richardjemedafe1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
major466:

Reporting to the police will be a disaster.
how sir
What do u mean?

(1) (Reply)

Let's See How Sexy And Fresh Is Your Lips As A Lady. Show A Pix Of It. / She Said Is Interested Wit Me / Ladies And Their Shakara (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.