Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now (1807 Views)

Am Not Ready For Marriage Now (advice Needed)most Read / My Girl Friend What Marriage now But Am Not Ready! / Save That Relationship/marriage Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by Lacrissa: 6:40am On Aug 08, 2010
I am 21, wouldn't say too young for marriage but i have started meeting guys, not just any guy but guys that want to settle down and most of them are good men. I am a little bit nervous and scared though it feels good they see me as a wife material but is it better to wait and keep meeting people till a certain age or what do I do?
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by Pweety4me(f): 6:48am On Aug 08, 2010
U can get 2 know them first. . .but it depends on ur goals & priorities. smiley
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by okenwa(m): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2010
@ poster
we often come across the best people for us when we don't need them but they need us
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by femy2010(m): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2010
Today's guys know well enough that dangling marriage is the best way to take advantage of ladies.
Be careful.
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by blacksta(m): 7:51am On Aug 08, 2010
femy2010:

Today's guys know well enough that dangling marriage is the best way to take advantage of ladies.
Be careful.

Wise words - Oga I salute - Men will go lengths - what a shame sha.
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by Pweety4me(f): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2010
Hmmm
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by blacksta(m): 8:00am On Aug 08, 2010
Pweety4me:

Hmmm

lol grin - Am i not correct
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by prinalvin(m): 8:19am On Aug 08, 2010
u better go and marry
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 08, 2010
It body is still tear rubber now and you are very attractive i guess,but i know very beautiful women that are now 30 something,they were once like you,they must have ignored all the guys then in there 20,s and now nothing is coming up.
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by toosoon(m): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2010
continuing meeting people until you turn 23 then and then you can go for your best choice.
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by no1madman(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2010
U r not too young 2 marry
Apply wisdom and choose 1 from your numerous suitors
Date him for 1 or 2yrs and see if he's a true life partner. .cos. .
most men are not as genuine as they may want u 2 believe. . .
on a final note,u won't regret it,if u pick d right man.
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by IbrahimB: 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2010
Lacrissa:

but is it better to wait and keep meeting people till a certain age or what do I do?

Not really. You might just let the 'best' pass you by if you do so. But choose wisely.

Cheers.
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2010
Lacrissa again?

Have you finished fornicating?
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by daylae(m): 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2010
like someone rightly said,your priorities should come to play. We all have aspirations,and marriage is just one of those aspirations for some people;but should not neccesserily be the paramount thing at a time because suitors are coming irrespective of your age. . . unless you believe that's what you want now.
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by ukcatlover(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2010
If love is there try to know the guy for more 8 months so that you both will understand each other then go ahead with the marriage. Young marriage is the best at now
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by femy2010(m): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2010
It is not all guys that say MARRY ME that are sincerly ready to marry.
Just be careful.
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by 1105(f): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2010
^^
dem don ban u again~
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by mecussey(m): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2010
The best time to do anything is when you re not ready for it; because, when you will be ready for it, you won't find it. This is experience, try get out of your comfort zone and be on the offensive. About guys taking advantage by dangling marriage, yes it's true; still some don't.
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by femy2010(m): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2010
Yes some do not and I would advice you take the risk only when you are ready and marriage is one of or your priority.
Ladies,who would you yeild too.
Man A - baby I love you,lets keep seeing and we would see what the future hold in stock.
Man B - Baby,i do not want a girl,i want a wife and you are all I need in a woman.Marry me?.
Dangling marriage has a way of lowering a lady's guard.
Be wise .
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2010
too many bad,insincere,men out there today and they all wnt to marry u immediately they see u.my dear be very,very careful and just take your time.time usually tells everything.
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by tpiah: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2010
of these many guys that want to marry you, dont you have any special feeling for at least one of them, or are you attracted to all of them equally.
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by femy2010(m): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2010
I am sure guys have a way of making black look like white in the eye of an inexperience lady.
This is when you have to make your mum and dad your very best friend.They have seen it all and could probably identity wrongs b4 it manifest.
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by Ben13: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2010
Please do not wait till 30.
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by Onchedu(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2010
Lacrissa:

I am 21, wouldn't say too young for marriage but i have started meeting guys, not just any guy but guys that want to settle down and most of them are good men. I am a little bit nervous and scared though it feels good they see me as a wife material but is it better to wait and keep meeting people till a certain age or what do I do?

Be smart and hang on to the best of them till U are ready. In the mean time work on whatever it is that's making them come to U. If it's a character strength, polish it and they won't go away till one of them or someone else has U.

Many girls Ur age usually feel they are too young for marriage. Three to four years later they wonder where the marriable men went to. 7years after they settle for anything in pants.

Be smart. Talk to ur mum about it. Hopefully she wll give U good advice.
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by vivaladiva(f): 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2010
u wanna get married at 21, wat in petes effing name have u achieved, this aint the 19th century u know
still its ur perogative, do wiv ur self wat u will,
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by philip0906(m): 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2010
My friend be wise,b4 u'll come here and begin 2 talk of how wicked men r. . .boyz r not smilling
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by tunnytox(m): 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2010
Make hay while the sun shines, enuf said
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 10, 2010
They are deceiving you.
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by Onchedu(m): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2010
vivaladiva:

u wanna get married at 21, wat in petes effing name have u achieved, this aint the 19th century u know
still its your perogative, do wiv your self wat u will,

Na this type thinking pattern dey make some of una expire ontop shelf.
Shey marriage na place where all possible achievments na grave get them?
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by SAGoddess: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2010
jennykadry:

Lacrissa again?

Have you finished fornicating?

That is very harsh!
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by Tosinville(m): 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2010
Lmao!
Re: I'm 21 And Have Started Meeting Guys That Want Marriage Now by petebor02(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2010
well at 21 u aren't too young, some are married at age 13,so 21 is three good year above the right age of 18 under law.but the problem is they are many who are after u like u said.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking At Yourself In The Mirror Vs. Looking At Yourself In Pictures / He Left Me Cos I Ws As Nw He Wants Be Back,the Test Result Ws Wrong. / Can Your Partner Be With Your Phone For A Day And Things Remain The Same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.