Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Christians Praying Unclad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Praying Unclad (1218 Views)

Why Are Some Churches(christians) Praying Holyghost Fire On Their Enemies? / Two days left. Are christians praying and are atheists being visited? / Praying Unclad..........................what Is The Spiritual Significance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians Praying Unclad by abhosts(m): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
A Christian Neighbor of mine recently admitted to me that His Pastor Instructed that he Prays his Midnight Warfare Prayers Naked, within the confines of his bedroom. I tried to make him understand that such a method was not biblical but he waved my opinion aside, insisting that it is a more effective method. He claimed it is a widespread practice among "Christians".

Heb 13:9a says: "Do not be carried away by all kinds of strange teachings"

I have Searched the Bible but I cannot find any scripture to support this Strange doctrine.

Lets Discuss.

Mod Please move Thread to right section.
Re: Christians Praying Unclad by Shawl001(m): 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
@OP, dis thread is suppose †☺ be under Religion... Anyway, it aint biblical! aπϑ also, its got †☺ do with personal conviction...not one person telling ♏ε̲̣ †☺ unclad ma sef in d mid øƒ d night †☺ pray... #once again, its a personal conviction#
Re: Christians Praying Unclad by jayriginal: 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
abhosts:
A Christian Neighbor of mine recently admitted to me that His Pastor Instructed that he Prays his Midnight Warfare Prayers Naked, within the confines of his bedroom. I tried to make him understand that such a method was not biblical but he waved my opinion aside, insisting that it is a more effective method. He claimed it is a widespread practice among "Christians".

Heb 13:9a says: "Do not be carried away by all kinds of strange teachings"

I have Searched the Bible but I cannot find any scripture to support this Strange doctrine.

Lets Discuss.

Mod Please move Thread to right section.

Holler at me when you find scriptural backing for the consumption of eba

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Business With The Best Reward / Admin Is Antichrist / Has Jesus' Prayer In John 17:20-23 Been Answered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.