Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,556 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member (26093 Views)

My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election / Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member. THE SUN / Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by MayorofLagos(m): 8:45am On Dec 20, 2014
Qelvin:

i.m.b.e.c.i.l.e Alabi Isama came from a liberal family consisting of a Christian father and a Muslim mother,so having Godwin as his name is not a far-fetched possibility if he chose to adopt a Christian name as well...I don't see what that has got to do with the fact that his mother was a Muslim.

you are confused....you are suffering from Ojukwufor syndrome! This was the same disease that got Emeka thinking his ragtag community vigilantes can defeat Nigerian Army.

You said his father was unknown so who found that his father was a christian? Bottom line, the man was born and raised in Asaba where his parents had settled and neither the father or mother was Ibo.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Qelvin(m): 8:56am On Dec 20, 2014
MayorofLagos:

you are confused....you are suffering from Ojukwufor syndrome! This was the same disease that got Emeka thinking his ragtag community vigilantes can defeat Nigerian Army.

You said his father was unknown so who found that his father was a christian? Bottom line, the man was born and raised in Asaba where his parents had settled and neither the father or mother was Ibo.
dimwit, you keep justifying that name with your slow thinking...when I implied his father was unknown to him according to his book,can't your little brain accommodate the very possibility that he learned everything about his father from his mother who played an orbital role in his upbringing? otherwise how else could he have known where his father was raised and all the appendages of his background...and yeah the same ragtag community vigilantes that held your ''world class'' army for protracted period of years until your British,Egyptian,and Russian masters had to bail you lots out finally...abi no be small Boko haram boys dey teach your army serious pepper for NE again?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by MayorofLagos(m): 8:58am On Dec 20, 2014
Qelvin:

I feel your morbid frustrations bro, its just hard for you to come to grasp with the reality that we own you lots in Lagos...whether the Iya Loja is elected or appointed doesn't even add any substance to your arguments cause we are still looking at the same reality- that we are systematically taking control of our God-given land and resources LAGOS, so y.a.r.i.b.a slave know your place cause you are condemned to the conduits of servility...politically to the Hausa/Fulani's...commercially and quasi-territorially to Igbos grin grin grin grin

go and look up the word economic mule. Ibos are beasts of burden, your output enriches our land.

Have you not figured out the relationship between the mule and the land yet?

The mule believes the stable that houses him makes him a landlord. He was too du.mb to realise the stable was a shelter to keep his back dry and strong from the vagaries of the element....if left in the wet rain his economic value to the baron depreciates.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 20, 2014
MayorofLagos:

Just like ragtag boko haram has defeated Nigerian Army in NE
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by MayorofLagos(m): 9:03am On Dec 20, 2014
Qelvin:

dimwit, you keep justifying that name with your slow thinking...when I implied his father was unknown to him according to his book,can't your little brain accommodate the very possibility that he learned everything about his father from his mother who played an orbital role in his upbringing? otherwise how else could he have known where his father was raised and all the appendages of his background...and yeah the same ragtag community vigilantes that held your ''world class'' army for protracted period of years until your British,Egyptian,and Russian masters had to bail you lots out finally...abi no be small Boko haram boys dey teach your army serious pepper for NE again?

so if by his own admission his father was unknown, then what makes him Ibo?

Arent you tired of owning people who dont want to be owned or associated with you?

You freak! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by superstar1(m): 9:03am On Dec 20, 2014
Qelvin:

go brush up on your English buddy cause I could barely decipher the atrocity you just posted...and uhmn...talking about been slaves to the Northerners...it wasn't an Igbo general that was caught on tape weeping like a woman at the feet of Abacha, abi another General of your tribe who was also caught begging an officer who ranked several places below him not to put him in prison, we saw how the likes of MKO Abiola,Awolowo, Kudirat...were wasted away like rats by the Hausa/Fulani junta, last time I remembered the heavens did not fall while the Hausas used you dogs as their punching bags...and it is on record that the fairest election ever conducted in Nigeria was done under an Igbo man,we are talking about the same June 12 election that IBB annulled(makes me wonder which jakande sub-standard school that is prototypical of yoruba education that told you Nzeribe annulled the June 12 election)

Lol, this imbeci1e is indeed a learner.

Which one is better --- a Yoruba general begging for his life or a sissy bandits-lord deserting the people he offered 3mm of them to Amadioha on a platter of gold.

They killed a handful of us because of JUNE 12 struggle. Our leaders sacrificed themselves, at the expense of sacrificing just 3mm of us to Amadioha just for fun. That is the leadership that y1bos lack and will forever lack.

For June 12, we took power from the northerners.
For our sacrifice, we sent the military back to the barracks.
For our pain, we demystified northern oligarchy and dismantled it.
For our loss, we sent one president away from Aso Rock and Killed the devil incarnate himself.

See this id1ot, read up on June 12 and tell the world, who annulled it.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Etetejake(m): 9:03am On Dec 20, 2014
Gr8tasign:

Get ready for heart attack because osu imi go die.

Don't call him a betrayer. He is not saying he hates biafra as in hating, all he ment was that when Biafra will stand now we will start killing each other on which state will produce the Biafra president. We the igbos are more greedy than the demon of greed.
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Qelvin(m): 9:05am On Dec 20, 2014
MayorofLagos:

go and look up the word economic mule. Ibos are beasts of burden, your output enriches our land.

Have you not figured out the relationship between the mule and the land yet?

The mule believes the stable that houses him makes him a landlord. He was too du.mb to realise the stable was a shelter to keep his back dry and strong from the vagaries of the element....if left in the wet rain his economic value to the baron depreciates.

grin grin
good theory,but hardly applicable because we are talking about your people here...I mean the same people that can wake up every morning realizing Ilorin is still in the hands of a caliphate makes it hardly far from an ironical bull's-eye to imagine if we are to go by your quite imaginative sketch of logic....we might be the beast of burden as you alluded,but going by the antecedents of your people...I would not be wrong to say you are the grass upon which we trample on, in the pyramid scheme of control you are beneath the mule...Lagos is just another variable factor that is up for grabs if spotted by willing tools.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by MayorofLagos(m): 9:05am On Dec 20, 2014
quid:

Just like ragtag boko haram has defeated Nigerian Army in NE

They defeated Ihejirika.
put a Yoruba there as Chief of Army Staff and watch Shekau get his freaking turban tucked up deep in his a@ss
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Etetejake(m): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2014
Nobleval:
it's good to dream,but I wouldn't advise you to daydream. tongue

Some keep on dreaming both day and night and forget to live.
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by MayorofLagos(m): 9:08am On Dec 20, 2014
Qelvin:

good theory,but hardly applicable because we are talking about your people here...I mean the same people that can wake up every morning realizing Ilorin is still in the hands of a caliphate is hardly far from an ironical bull's-eye if we are to go by your quite imaginative sketch of logic....we might be the beast of burden as you alluded,but going by the antecedents of your people...I would not be wrong to say you are the grass upon which we trample on, in the pyramid scheme of control you are beneath the mule...Lagos is just another variable factor that is up for grabs if spotted by willing tools.

Pygymy, i did not say you might be beast of burden...

i said "you are a beast of burden...a mule"!! Get it right! angry

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Qelvin(m): 9:09am On Dec 20, 2014
MayorofLagos:

They defeated Ihejirika.
put a Yoruba there as Chief of Army Staff and watch Shekau get his freaking turban tucked up deep in his a@ss
we both know even Shekau dares that name Ihejirika grin grin grin; thus the reason why conspiracy theorist tried to ruin his image... meanwhile was it not the son of a famous General from your tribe who had this butt perforated with bullets by insurgents while he was fleeing from battle? remind me of his father's name again...? grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Qelvin(m): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2014
MayorofLagos:

Pygymy, i did not say you might be beast of burden...

i said "you are a beast of burden...a mule"!! Get it right! angry
we are still on the same page, you are the very grass we trample on grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by superstar1(m): 9:10am On Dec 20, 2014
Mckennedy:

Do u think you are better than Igbos? Everyday red mud, Gala seller etc yet you cry fowl each time they mentioned Biafra that is to show how worthless you are in this so called contraption and will forever remain Gambari slave. Coming to the issue of who's constituting nuisance mind you yorubas are one of the laziest tribes that constitutes agbero and omonile as means of lively hood coz they cant offer nothing but stealing from Eastern Region and causing confusion in the name of one Nigeria don't worry enjoy while it last.

Who gives a hoot about your Biafra? The people that are actually looking for sovereignty will stay in their region and develop it. They will not keep running away from it and still keep shouting Biafra. Makes you guys a bunch of unserious, incoherent chest beaters and a laughing stock of others. Shameless charlatans, hopeless group of wanderers, descendants of of cursed Cain.

Laziest tribes have always been the and will always be pace setter in everything called development in this country, minus kidnapping child labour child trafficking, slave trade, baby factory, robbery, okija things, etc

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2014
Qelvin:

we both know even Shekau dares that name Ihejirika grin grin grin; thus the reason why conspiracy theorist tried to ruin his image... meanwhile was it not the son of a famous General from your tribe who had this butt perforated with bullets by insurgents while he was fleeing from battle? remind me of his father's name again...? grin grin grin
Lt. Col. Obasanjo. Shot in the a$$ while FLEEING from boko haram

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by MayorofLagos(m): 9:12am On Dec 20, 2014
Qelvin:

he had bullets in his arm and stomach. Again, you confuse galant soldiers with fleeing Ojukwu.

two different people...one was brave and took bullet in front, the other was afraid and fled even begore bullets were fired.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 20, 2014
MayorofLagos:

They defeated Ihejirika.
LMAO
boko boys are yet to recover from all that Ihejirika did to them

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by MayorofLagos(m): 9:27am On Dec 20, 2014
Qelvin:

we are still on the same page, you are the very grass we trample on grin grin grin

Really?? grin

isnt that same fantasy that Orji Uzor Kalu believing he was the landlord of his stable? Then the baron locked him out. Right?

What did the mule do to get his stable back? Do you recall, or should i refresh your senses?

How about Ladipo? Mules that enrich Mushin local govt.......and when they were locked out of their stables.....do you remember what they had to do get back in it?

How about ASPAMDA and the mules in that sector? They thought their stsbles belonged to Federal Govt...until the land barons locked them out.

do you recall their episode?

Did not Mushin put a jockey to control the excesses of the Ladipo mules? They threatened they will stop carrying us on their back. The baron told them to go back to their village....then they sat down and accepted their babaloja.

how quick you freaks forget your role in Lagos.

you are an economic mule....enjoy your stable for as long we shelter you in it.....we control your stay in it, not you. We own the land, you own the burden.

understood? cheesy

bloody mule!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 20, 2014
MayorofLagos:

Really?? grin

isnt that same fantasy that Orji Uzor Kalu believing he was the landlord of his stable? Then the baron locked him out. Right?

What did the mule do to get his stable back? Do you recall, or should i refresh your senses?

How about Ladipo? Mules that enrich Mushin local govt.......and when they were locked out of their stables.....do you remember what they had to do get back in it?

How about ASPAMDA and the mules in that sector? They thought their stsbles belonged to Federal Govt...until the land barons locked them out.

Did not Mushin put a jockey to control the excesses of the Ladipo mules? They threatened they will stop carrying us on their back. The baron told them to go back to their village....then they sat down and accepted their babaloja.

you are an economic mule....enjoy your stable for as long we shelter you in it.....we control your stay in it, not you. We own the land, you own the burden.

understood? cheesy

bloody mule!
so igbos have been feeding yorubas in Lagos for so long.
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Jakpon: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2014
MayorofLagos, dropping it like its hot cheesycheesy cheesy

How is chinyere? My regards to her

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Jakpon: 9:35am On Dec 20, 2014
quid:

Yes the same way your Kwashirokor ravaged, bloated belly, scrawny looking, rib-bone-transparent, sulken eyed biafra parents were begging Chief Obafemi Awolowo to give them food
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 20, 2014
Jakpon:
Yes the same way your Kwashirokor ravaged, bloated belly, scrawny looking, rib-bone-transparent, sulken eyed biafra parents were begging Chief Obafemi Awolowo to give them food
is that why awolowo commmitted suicide eventually?

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by MayorofLagos(m): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2014
quid:

...and you shall continue to feed us cost free, until you decide to go back to village to feed yourself. As long you are in the city, you remain our mule. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by MayorofLagos(m): 9:42am On Dec 20, 2014
Jakpon:
MayorofLagos, dropping it like its hot cheesycheesy cheesy

How is chinyere? My regards to her

lmao.... grin grin. Chinyere is in kitchen preparing amala and ewedu for us to eat.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Qelvin(m): 9:45am On Dec 20, 2014
MayorofLagos:

Really?? grin

understood? cheesy

bloody mule!
Lmaoo you keep mentioning the local and inconsequential of some Baba loja politics and Mushin vs Lapido shenanigans, niggah who gives an F about all this negligible village politics of some hungry market rabble rousers? You keep nibbling away bits of unimpressionable pieces from the fabrics of reality while you fail to look at the bigger picture...you control the local policies and decision makings of the market...Granted, but we control and subjugate you lots as the grasses i made reference to in the better halves of what obtains in Lagos!!! And that is why we are able to produce the first appointed chairman of a major local govt ward in Lagos who is Igbo( the first step to accentuating my points)...while you are content with local market politics,we are slowly immersing ourselves into the mainstream sinews of Lagos politics(which brings us closer to the high stakes of control)

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by pazienza(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
Owe gi ihe na ato ochi.

FYI: I'm neither from Etche nor Ogba

Inu go? cheesy

*shocked*

You are not from Ogba? Nwannaa,kekwanu ebe isi?
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 20, 2014
MayorofLagos:

...and you shall continue to feed us cost free, until you decide to go back to village to feed yourself. As long you are in the city, you remain our mule. Simple!
If igbos feed yorubas, it means Igbos are oga pata pata of Yorubas grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Ngwakwe: 10:00am On Dec 20, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11)

PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) / Killers Of Kolade Johnson Will Not Go Unpunished —buhari / NIPOST And FIRS Fight On Twitter Over Stamps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.