Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Another Forgery News From AP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Forgery News From AP (685 Views)

Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery / Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Forgery News From AP by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
What is with APC elements and certificate forgery? if they are not forging certificate, they will be committing perjury. They have recently been mouthing CHANGE but it does not appear they are ready to embrace. it seems the word is just to hoodwink the masses.

The latest news is the alleged forgery by APC guber candidate for katsina state Aminu Bello Masari .

The report stated as follows:
A Lagos lawyer, Festus Keyamo, has petitioned the All Progressives Congress, APC, over claims that its gubernatorial candidate in Katsina State presented a forgedcertificate to the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.

Now add this to the recent questioning of the true age of their vice presidential candidate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

Recall the alleged dual state of origin of their Lagos gubernatorial candidate. Pray, don't add the legendary faked existence of their leader Tinubu.His birth, education, family etc have never left the realm of controversy.

why is this party just synonymous with crime? They are just too fraudulent.
Re: Another Forgery News From AP by elipheleh(m): 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
Before now I was undecided on who to vote for in the next presidential election in Feb. 2015, but has made up my mind to vote for Continuity (GEJ and SAMBO). Reasons are
1. I doubt the sincerity in APC to fight corruption, the powers that be "THE CABALS"(APC) will never allow him (Buhari) to fight corruption as he is too weak politically.
2. If Buhari (Military) plotted a coup to oust Shagari (Civilian) then what makes him think that we need him as a civilian president?
3. Buhari refused to accept invitation to Oputa Panel set up by a democratic government, if he believed in democracy, why did he refused to honour the invitation?
4. Buhari incited youths in the north in 2011 to kill and destroy properties in the north if he is not declared winner in 2011 election. And that was exactly what they did and many people are still counting their lost till today.
4. Buhari at above 70 now should be a statesman and not be a presidential candidate. To be candid, if APC had brought out Fashola and Okoroacha, I would've gladly voted for them.
5. What make him think that in the whole of Nigeria he is better than everyone to fighting corruption?
In conclusion, this is my own opinion as a citizen.
Re: Another Forgery News From AP by FastShipping: 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
elipheleh:
Before now I was undecided on who to vote for in the next presidential election in Feb. 2015, but has made up my mind to vote for Continuity (GEJ and SAMBO). Reasons are
1. I doubt the sincerity in APC to fight corruption, the powers that be "THE CABALS"(APC) will never allow him (Buhari) to fight corruption as he is too weak politically.
2. If Buhari (Military) plotted a coup to oust Shagari (Civilian) then what makes him think that we need him as a civilian president?
3. Buhari refused to accept invitation to Oputa Panel set up by a democratic government, if he believed in democracy, why did he refused to honour the invitation?
4. Buhari incited youths in the north in 2011 to kill and destroy properties in the north if he is not declared winner in 2011 election. And that was exactly what they did and many people are still counting their lost till today.
4. Buhari at above 70 now should be a statesman and not be a presidential candidate. To be candid, if APC had brought out Fashola and Okoroacha, I would've gladly voted for them.
5. What make him think that in the whole of Nigeria he is better than everyone to fighting corruption?

In conclusion, this is my own opinion as a citizen.

You are a liar! You were never an undecided voter. Anyone can go and check your past posts. You have always supported GEJ and PDP. Your past posts were all about the regular known epistle against Buhari and APC.

Why do some of you like to lie? It is not a crime to vote for PDP or GEJ but coming online to lie is sad to say the least.

You do have credibility problem.

1 Like

Re: Another Forgery News From AP by theM16: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
FastShipping:

You are a liar! You were never an undecided voter. Anyone can go and check your past posts. You have always supported GEJ and PDP. Your past posts were all about the regular known epistle against Buhari and APC.

Why do some of you like to lie? It is not a crime to vote for PDP or GEJ but coming online to lie is sad to say the least.

You do have credibility problem.

Lol. U disappoint me! Don't tell me u actually blivd d clown for a second. We know pple like em. E actually opened a thread for dat rubbish
When u c liars like em, den u can b sure e is for pdp. Awon goons doyin okupe n jonah, they can lie ehn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Views Of Technocrat Abt Gmb...the Savior In Disguise! / Nigeria Will Become A Better Place In 5 Years Time - President Jonathan / Nigerian, Not Cameroon Airforce Bombed Bokoharam Terrorists In North-east — DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.