Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej (1875 Views)

I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan / Why I Will Vote for GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by danyegbule: 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
Before now I was undecided on who to vote for in the next presidential election in Feb. 2015, but has made up my mind to vote for Continuity (GEJ and SAMBO). Reasons are
1. I doubt the sincerity in APC to fight corruption, the powers that be "THE CABALS"(APC) will never allow him (Buhari) to fight corruption as he is too weak politically.
2. If Buhari (Military) plotted a coup to oust Shagari (Civilian) then what makes him think that we need him as a civilian president?
3. Buhari refused to accept invitation to Oputa Panel set up by a democratic government, if he believed in democracy, why did he refused to honour the invitation?
4. Buhari incited youths in the north in 2011 to kill and destroy properties in the north if he is not declared winner in 2011 election. And that was exactly what they did and many people are still counting their lost till today.
4. Buhari at above 70 now should be a statesman and not be a presidential candidate. To be candid, if APC had brought out Fashola and Okoroacha, I would've gladly voted for them.
5. What make him think that in the whole of Nigeria he is better than everyone to fighting corruption?
In conclusion, this is my own opinion as a citizen.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by winnieG1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
i see
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by anselm791(m): 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
All you've written is why you will not vote for APC, I don't see the reason why you will vote for GEJ which was your damn topic.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by baysan(m): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
anselm791:
All you've written is why you will not vote for APC, I don't see the reason why you will vote for GEJ which was your damn topic.
Gbam!
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by elipheleh(m): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
This APC is the biggest trap Nigerians have yo avoid.

Check all the APC states and see the suffering of the populace there. Corrupt APC governors who break the Nigerian laws and hide under immunity clause. No wonder only APC states opposed the removal of the immunity for public holders

5 Likes

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by minister2015: 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
OP INCREASE UR MEDICATION TO RID U OFF UR LUNACY BEFORE U TRANSMIT IT TO UR CHILDREN. IDIOT! PEOPLE ARE DYING EVERYDAY BOTH CHRIDTIANS AND MUSLIMS YET U DONT HANDWRITTING ON THE WALL. BY THE WAY DO U REALLY HAVE CONSCIENCE?

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by fyneguy: 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
grin grin grin grin

You have not told us why you will vote for GEJ

3 Likes

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by me1234: 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
Gbam!
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by OKDnigeria: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
I'm not under any illusion dat Jonathan is d best president we shld have. while it may be true dat Nigeria deserves a better leader, but Buhari is not an option, he doesn't come close.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by chukel(m): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ur head is a vacuum. U don't even kn what u stand for cos u stand for nothing. If u don't believe apc will fight corruption, why then will u vote pdp that has embraced corruption. Bleep off. U are a paid tanoid. As empty as others before u.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by Zakkyoz: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
good luck to you. as for me and my family, we are for GMB come 2015

3 Likes

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by danyegbule: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
minister2015:
OP INCREASE UR MEDICATION TO RID U OFF UR LUNACY BEFORE U TRANSMIT IT TO UR CHILDREN. IDIOT! PEOPLE ARE DYING EVERYDAY BOTH CHRIDTIANS AND MUSLIMS YET U DONT HANDWRITTING ON THE WALL. BY THE WAY DO U REALLY HAVE CONSCIENCE?
THE HANDWRITING OF GMB? WAS HE NOT THE ONE WHO SAID HE DID MAKE THE NATION UNGOVERNABLE IF HE DOES NOT BECOME THE PRESIDENT IN 2011. CONSCIENCE AS GMB.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by danyegbule: 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
chukel:
Ur head is a vacuum. U don't even kn what u stand for cos u stand for nothing. If u don't believe apc will fight corruption, why then will u vote pdp that has embraced corruption. Bleep off. U are a paid tanoid. As empty as others before u.
Can you use corruption to fight corruption? Tinubu, Atiku and Ameachi are all corrupt. Your almighty GMB is corrupt also.

8 Likes

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
danyegbule:
Before now I was undecided on who to vote for in the next presidential election in Feb. 2015, but has made up my mind to vote for Continuity (GEJ and SAMBO). Reasons are
1. I doubt the sincerity in APC to fight corruption, the powers that be "THE CABALS"(APC) will never allow him (Buhari) to fight corruption as he is too weak politically.
2. If Buhari (Military) plotted a coup to oust Shagari (Civilian) then what makes him think that we need him as a civilian president?
3. Buhari refused to accept invitation to Oputa Panel set up by a democratic government, if he believed in democracy, why did he refused to honour the invitation?
4. Buhari incited youths in the north in 2011 to kill and destroy properties in the north if he is not declared winner in 2011 election. And that was exactly what they did and many people are still counting their lost till today.
4. Buhari at above 70 now should be a statesman and not be a presidential candidate. To be candid, if APC had brought out Fashola and Okoroacha, I would've gladly voted for them.
5. What make him think that in the whole of Nigeria he is better than everyone to fighting corruption?
In conclusion, this is my own opinion as a citizen.
Me too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by minister2015: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
OP U NEED DRLIVERANCE TO SEE WHAT UR COMPATRIOTS ARE GOING TRU IN THE STRONG HOLD OF BOKOHARAM. THE UNGOVERNABLE STATEMENT WAS MADE BY A PDP MEMBER MR CAREER JONATHANIAN, get ur facts right sir.
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by Splashme: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
[size=13pt]You made the best choice OP
APC are fraudstars[/size]

4 Likes

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by Plus10(m): 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
Apc is not even my second option to vote come 2015...for now gej is still my choice!

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by ireneony(f): 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
the mods should please move this to front page, is not every time APC news should make front page

3 Likes

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by major466(m): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
danyegbule:

Can you use corruption to fight corruption? Tinubu, Atiku and Ameachi are all corrupt. Your almighty GMB is corrupt also.
Exactly. APC e minions thought by using the mantra of change and incorruptiblity of Buhari (Biggest lie on Earth), Nigerians will be moved to vote him. Unfortunately they forgot to realize that Buhari, who is totally corrupt himself is completely and wholly sorounded by first class corrupt people Nigeria has ever seen who are led and championed by the leader of corruption himself, Bola Tinubu. How he (Buhari) will tackle corruption in the midst of corruption is still a daisy matter APC leaders have no idea how to tackle it let alone fight it.
Do not be deceived, Buhari is as corrupt as any other corrupt individual. And he is not poor as he wants you to believe. Buhari is a multi billionaire.(Through N2.8 billion naira 1978 stolen NNPC funds)

Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by major466(m): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
abeautifulchick:

Me too.
Wise choice. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by Politico: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
Terror Killing Nigerians you say it is
sabotage. ...Money keeps missing in billions you
say it is ordinary stealing...Declare your assets
you say you don't give a damn....We have great
navy but you handover pipelines safety to
militants......you support stomach infrastructure
instead of equipping the people to 'fish'...
And now, you said we are impatient. ...that you
used the last 6years to plant and that it will
germinate in the next four years......What
exactly could that be........? You use 6years to
do only planting. ..Planting nikan?
LOL.....
If it takes someone 20 years to prepare for
madness, when exactly is he going to 'eat the
stick' and enter market?
When a babalawo begins to look up to the roof,
it shows he doesn't understand the language of
the oracle....because oracle doesn't hide on the
roof!
CHANGE IN 2015...Yes We Can.

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by Purity1(f): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
@op you've said it all. GEJ all the way.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by danyegbule: 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
major466:

Exactly. APC e minions thought by using the mantra of change and incorruptiblity of Buhari (Biggest lie on Earth), Nigerians will be moved to vote him. Unfortunately they forgot to realize that Buhari, who is totally corrupt himself is completely and wholly sorounded by first class corrupt people Nigeria has ever seen who are led and championed by the leader of corruption himself, Bola Tinubu. How he (Buhari) will tackle corruption in the midst of corruption is still a daisy matter APC leaders have no idea how to tackle it let alone fight it.
Do not be deceived, Buhari is as corrupt as any other corrupt individual. And he is not poor as he wants you to believe. Buhari is a multi billionaire.(Through N2.8 billion naira 1978 stolen NNPC funds)

Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.
APC=SHAMELESS PARTY, SHAMELESS CANDIDATE

3 Likes

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by Ojiofor: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
Buhari is currently benefiting from corrupt politicians who are funding his campaign.FACT.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by danyegbule: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ojiofor:
Buhari is currently benefiting from corrupt politicians who are funding his campaign.FACT.
He is not only benefiting from it, he is also enjoying it.... A pot calling a kettle black. Change my foot.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by Adminisher: 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
OK, you have my sympathy.It is actually not your fault, when your vision is stolen all is lost.
Wish you all the best.
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by Ojiofor: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
danyegbule:

He is not only benefiting from it, he is also enjoying it.... A pot calling a kettle black. Change my foot.
we know them in and out.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by Purity1(f): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
danyegbule:

i wish sincerly that Nigerians would look beyond buhari's words...and make the right choice
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by Purity1(f): 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
anselm791:
The reasons behind not voting for APC are the reasons to vote for GEJ whom we all know.

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by minister2015: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
CHANGE IS INEVITABLE COME 2015, Jonathan MUST VACATE ASO ROCK.
SAI BUHARI/OSINBAJO
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by danyegbule: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Purity1:

i wish sincerly that Nigerians would look beyond buhari's words...and make the right choice
Out of the abundance of a man's heart the mouth speaks. This man has nothing to offer us. Buhari has expired and should retire. Its Shameful.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by danyegbule: 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
Purity1:
The reasons behind not voting for APC are the reasons to vote for GEJ whom we all know.
purity1, thanks for giving that reply, I never wanted to reply him cos he is not worth my reply. Some people are not worth my space.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rev Father Ejike Mbaka Full Sermon On Jonathan (video) / APC Woman Leader In Lagos Caught With Printed Ballot Papers (photo) / See How Card Readers Was Successfully Used In Ghana's Last Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.