Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej (1876 Views)

I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan / Why I Will Vote for GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by danyegbule: 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2014
minister2015:
CHANGE IS INEVITABLE COME 2015, Jonathan MUST VACATE ASO ROCK.
SAI BUHARI/OSINBAJO
What CHANGE? Has he CHANGED himself since he left office that will warrant me place my destiny or that of Nigerians on his hand?
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by anselm791(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
Purity1:
The reasons behind not voting for APC are the reasons to vote for GEJ whom we all know.

Oh, are you trying to say if I write out the opposite of the reasons not to vote for APC, it will give me the reason to vote for GEJ?
Babe, you got it all wrong, they are both full of poo, the only difference is that one has no clue and the other is trying reduce the mess.
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by Purity1(f): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
anselm791:

Oh, are you trying to say if I write out the opposite of the reasons not to vote for APC, it will give me the reason to vote for GEJ?
Babe, you got it all wrong, they are both full of poo, the only difference is that one has no clue and the other is trying reduce the mess.
should i say you're having delusions or is it a figment of your imagination that Buhari can actually be better than Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by Dmano: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sometimes i wonder when apc shout change, the next thing is d briing grandpa dat rule in 80 ties & i ask are they changing backward? What a way 2go apc

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by danyegbule: 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dmano:
Sometimes i wonder when apc shout change, the next thing is d briing grandpa dat rule in 80 ties & i ask are they changing backward? What a way 2go apc
What baffles me is that the youth that are shouting SAI BUHARI are the ones that are being short changed for this grandpa. APC changing backward since 1850....
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by anselm791(m): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
Purity1:
should i say you're having delusions or is it a figment of your imagination that Buhari can actually be better than Goodluck
so because I don't share your views I'm delusional? Now babe I can not continue this conversation with you.
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by Purity1(f): 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
anselm791:

so because I don't share your views I'm delusional? Now babe I can not continue this conversation with you.
Don't get me wrong plss
Re: I Have Made Up My Mind To Vote For Gej by nwala85: 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
minister2015:
OP INCREASE UR MEDICATION TO RID U OFF UR LUNACY BEFORE U TRANSMIT IT TO UR CHILDREN. IDIOT! PEOPLE ARE DYING EVERYDAY BOTH CHRIDTIANS AND MUSLIMS YET U DONT HANDWRITTING ON THE WALL. BY THE WAY DO U REALLY HAVE CONSCIENCE?

you are the one bereft of conscience, and you maintain a volatile memory, you have forgotten that your Buhari out of sheer greed for power threatened and created the conditions you see as lapses in GEJ today,he said he will make the country ungovernable and we are seeing it today, he promised us violence , today , we are living in violence every where. We must resist him and all his yoke

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Rivers. Debate 2015 On The Way. / Fuel Scarcity?? White Woman Seen In The Boot Of A Car In Lagos (photos) / PETITIONING PMB: Stop The Killings In Plateau State and the Middle Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.