Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram (27031 Views)

Reuters Rips Buhari In Scathing Article. / Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / Femi Adesina Returns Press Pass Of Deutsche Welle Reporter Covering The Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by papalumi29(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
HugeMac:
Buhari shall continue to borrow borrow untill he
borrows his life. Ameachi the most brainless among the
APC's will soon be used by the rest of them for ritual &
confirm juju to boost buhari's chances of victory in the
upcomin presidential election. Buhari is owin ameachi
upto 19billion naira which he promised 2 pay back
wen he gets to aso rock..Gosh. Ur Pvc is like a magic
wand,make sure u hv urs n keep it safe cos u ar going
to use it in 2015 to conjure n command the opposition
(buhari) back to sambisa forest

Stop talking like an illiterate!, (juju to boost Buhari's victory)!, you have not stopped smoking weeds. You're a complete waste of human being, I warned you, "burial ground weed is harmful to your health", your condition has degenerated, no psychiatric hospital in the world can handle your case, your parents and family are at lost. Word of consolation, while GMB is ruling next year, you will be locked up in isolation and your imaginary world in which your GEJ will rule you and your likes. You are HUGE MADNESS (WERE GIDI NI E!)

1 Like

Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by gbodimowo(m): 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
EvilBrain1:
Deutsche Welle, the German equivalent to the BBC, has published a damning OpEd piece on the federal government's continuing failure to deal with the terrible situation in the north east. Jonathan was singled out for his failure to visit Chibok, to comment on the several more recent attacks and his apparent lack of sympathy for the suffering people there who must have log realized that no government help is coming. Elections are coming soon so some poor people being murdered, kidnapped and räped are not a priority.

The Nigerian army was also not spared for their repeated failures and their recent sentencing of 54 soldiers to death for alleged mutiny.

As harsh as the article is, there isn't much I can say to defend Nigeria. Useless government or no, we should all be ashamed.

http://www.dw.de/opinion-nigerian-abductions-a-disgrace/a-18142703
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
Kennywills7:
Condemnation from all corners
Na wo o only God na go help Gej

Let's be honest..the controversies in terms of corruption and Nigerian security are just too enormous on GEJ neck...Instead of him to tackle this security problem head on,,,his advisers keep telling him it's some northern politicians responsible..You are the CinCinnati yet u don't use your power....

From one problem to the other..scandal on pension funds,scandal of aviation sector,scandal on sec,scandal on nnpc 20b,aleimegsia pardoning,amaechi fight,pdp faction,fuel riots etc..and lastly the drama involving the wife isn't funny

2 Likes

Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
blasterman:

We all know boko haram is a political attack to wrestle power back to the hausa Fulani oligarchy that has been ruling and destroyed Nigeria. But if u solve the headache of boko haram with the election of Dracula aka GMB be rest assured that Niger delta will begin another round of militancy .

This is BH and you know it

1 Like

Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by nora544: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
Osode:

Emm....
Lets wait and see wether Deuchevele will give an equaly loud condemnation, or even any thought at all, for the innocent 142 Pakistani children who were 'butchered like rats' (at least the chibok girls are being held as bargaining chips) just yesterday!!
A Pakistani Govt that has fought them alongside the USA for (far more) decades now, and required far more £Billions and with all the soficticated Drones and armour that the US denies 2 Nigeria!!
Is it the editorial teams of all the whole western media composed largely of men who cannot even 'think straight' without a large male penis permanently stock deep in their anus!!
As for these A P C rodents here on nairaland who's only 'claim to fame' (... the only elections they ever win are those on Nairaland)is digging up any and every 'negative thing' on nigeria on the world media and mastubating. ...You have not noticed that all the pdp people you argue with here are at the grassroots putting finishing touches to what shall befall you rats in febuary.
Clowns...

Sorry you are not right Pakistan has not fight the taliban in their own country.

They start the fight now they are not better in the fight than nigeria but they have a president who fly to the place where they have killed the children.
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by Angoni(m): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
So when the people in the North jubilated after their Islamic leaders and dear Emirs decided to make sharia supreme law in the North what really did they expect? A Caliphate, right? Out of Sharia, emerges Boko Haram the tool for establishing a caliphate, and the people complain? What are they complaining about? Burnt villages and a bombed mosques? When northern youths were bombing and burning churches, killing Christians, that was the time to complain not now, the snake you raised grown too big and is no longer tamable; will turn and bite anyone near it. And remember Imam Buhari said attack on Boko Haram is attack on the North, so tell me something you bigots, you want GEJ to attack the North? Never ever a smart thing to make a government ungovernable.......you pay the consequences sooner or later.

2 Likes

Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by Sojebrand(m): 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
spikesC:
Nigeria is a lawless country. Nobody cares as far as it's not happening in their backyard.

The inactions of the government is an exact replica of the inactions of the people towards matters that doesn't affect them. The massacre in the north is no different than the ones happening in other regions. People get judged, sentenced and executed on the streets by their fellow citizens without any atom of conscience.
Other people just watch, take videos and upload to YouTube with the aim of making chicken change from adverts.

The country is a mess, not because of the government, but because of its people. The people are the government, the people are ruthless, lawless, stone cold and evidently illiterate.

They want change, and a better society as they see in the west but they would never do anything for that. They prefer to be fed or blame the government for all the woes they bring upon themselves.

February 2015, they would wake up one morning and go chose between the devil and Lucifer, ironically, they're all the shame. Lions in sheep clothing who sell themselves by pity and propaganda rather than tactical discussions and intellectual debates.

For years to come, people would die recklessly and there's nothing Nigerians would do about it, because there's nothing they ever do about things.
God bless u
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by saintandsinnerz: 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
dablazor:
more of this from the international community please!...
I never wanted Buhari to rule our great nation... but right now, he would be a better alternative, the incumbent seems so incapable!, Nigeria has being disgraced, bad mouthed, everyone thinks Nigerians are just like their president. the Jonathan administration is clueless, discombobulated, the president is incompetent, maybe this whole blind eye to pressing matters by him is intentional or not i cant even say, but his faults, mis-judgments, shortcomings inability to make the right decisions are egregious and its a trend! and to think he has a PhD rubbishes the Nigerian educational system, Even a simpleton would do things differently, give me a five year old pls!
Our economy is sinking like a 700 pound metal resting on a muddy quicksand, the state of security is a record low (our military has metamorphosed into a shadow of its former self; just imagine, Nigerian soldiers running from battle?, corruption has spiraled, we are being disgraced by the international community (read foreign news and blogs!!!) ; technically we are soap opera to them, a laughing stock... and u think GEJ is still the man?
I hate talking about my President this way, but let us face it, our president lacks leadership qualities as if that is not enough, he crowned this with a clueless approach, we cant just keep pretending everything is okay, no its not! the man we have in the driving sit of our national affairs is driving us into doom.... lets be frank, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is clueless and he is not the right man for Nigeria.
Lets be human beings, because the insurgency in northern Nigeria isn't affecting our families dont mean we should turn a blind eye, how are we better than the Northerners if we choose to ignore based on some vendetta we have against the north?
Some say; 'bokoharam is just a way the north is trying to get power back to the north, they are just trying to frustrate his rule' if thats true (which i doubt, the Northerners are the ones dying), why is he the president if he cant hold the responsible accountable!? he is the Commander in chief! how has he lived up to that? no one should be able to make a country ungovernable for a President that knows what he is doing, lets call a spade a spade, he cant rule this country, he has failed, its his sixth year for God sake, why give him another four? so he can finish what he started?
We are Nigerians, atleast for now, that is what we are, and take it or leave it, it might seem so far away now, but sooner or later it would come knocking at your door, someone u love might be next.. WE CANT AFFORD THE LUXURY OF ANOTHER FOUR YEARS FROM THIS MAN.. NOOOO! WE THE YOUTHS SHOULD PLS RISE UP AND BE RATIONAL, IF THE OLD GEEZERS IN POWER WOULD PLAY WITH OUR FUTURE, LETS KICK EM OUT, THEY WOULD ALL DIE ONE DAY AND WE WOULD BE LEFT TO REPAIR THE FAILED NATION.
Beggars are not choosers, Lets give another person a chance, i don't care if its an Abacha reincarnation, as long as its democracy! we need a change of government!
Give Me Anything But Jonathan.

What a crap! Man your writing skill is pathetic and very low in standard! Really, you are the one who has shown through your write up that our education system is poor
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by nagoma(m): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
saintandsinnerz:

What a crap! Man your writing skill is pathetic and very low in standard! Really, you are the one who has shown through your write up that our education system is poor

We still got the message. Are you sure it's the writing skill that is your problem? I suspect that you just can't deal with the facts in the submission. You don't want to think about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by mathskill: 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
blasterman:

We all know boko haram is a political attack to wrestle power back to the hausa Fulani oligarchy that has been ruling and destroyed Nigeria. But if u solve the headache of boko haram with the election of Dracula aka GMB be rest assured that Niger delta will begin another round of militancy .

i there say another odi will replay itself
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by zantama05(m): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
okiezman:

When you make use of your English properly i'll reply you
I know is the only thing you can have to say. but I am surely better than your mama peace tongue[
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by dablazor: 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
saintandsinnerz:

brother, u get the message, besides i did not proof-read, and hey, that is not the point.
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by syras: 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
What a wonderful piece of writing from the journalist!!! I am not into politics and so, do not have much insight about it. What I do know is this: GEJ's administration hasn't affected the nation in a much positive ways. I don't think anybody has to go into politics to note that.
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by chemaze(m): 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
The entropy of Nigeria is increasing
msmon:
DW said what we are already aware off, it's just embarrassing such is coming from international media. Somebody should save the face of this country in earnest.

Oba-Jonah Faceoff: What Do You Take Of This? (Photo)
www.nairaland.com/2052976/oba-jonah-faceoff-what-take-photo#2052976.1

Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by saintandsinnerz: 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
nagoma:

We still got the message. Are you sure it's the writing skill that is your problem? I suspect that you just can't deal with the facts in the submission. You don't want to think about it.

Bro, I'm not interested in your tribal and religion base politics. I don't care if GEJ wins or Buhari wins because all of them are the same-bunch of thieves! However, It irks me a lot when folks like you come here to attack the sitting president as if you will do the same if he was from your region. Though i don't know where you come from, but i guess you are from the North, hence your constant vituperation towards the president. . If Buhari wins the election and assumes power, i know the criticism and attack being witnessed by GEJ will also be directed to him by non Northerners and i know folks like you will be somewhere trying to tell us he is the best to happen to Nigeria since GSM, even when his Govt. is bad. So dear, it is an endless circle of hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by brainiac007: 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
okiezman:
They can write ever they like but if they care about us they should assist with lethal weapons, than writing rubbish with their media to undermine the country, the apc e-fools will see it and rejoice as point but the country belong to us all no one can escape any bad tag given to us. Instead to rally around and assist the sitting president they see it as a medium to mock him. If the country collapse today all of us will die no one will be xcluded so better join hands and make the country better. Not coming here to shout change most of y'all houses are in disarray you come to NL to shout change. Hypocrits

Are you so blind that you cannot see the mess GEJ has caused? Haba!!!!!!
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by mikron(m): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
I give 2,000 gbosas to whoever wrote this article, very thorough, very correct. The government failed in every ramifications. Since the international help is not forthcoming, Did they the German government show solidarity with us? At least the US government did their part. God help us. And we ll overcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by yoosooph: 11:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
HOW BUHARI CONSTITUTED HIS GOVERNMENT WHEN HE WAS HEAD OF STATE IN 1982-1984:

Buhari's Governors
1984-1985:

1. Allison Madueke - Christian-Anambra.
2. Jeremiah Useni - Christian - Bendel.
3. Micheal Bamidele - Christian Ondo.
4. Oladipo Diya - Christian - Ogun.
5. David Mark - Christian - Niger.
6. John Kpera - Christian - Benue.
7. Dan Achibong - Christian - C/Rivers.
8. Ike Nwachukwu -Christian -Imo.
9. Oladipo Popoola - Christian - Oyo.
10.Bitrus Atukum - Christian - Plateau.
11. B.L. Letimah - Christian - Rivers.
12. Salaudeen Latinwo - Muslim-Kwara.
13. Gbolahan Mudasiru - Atheist-Lagos.
14. Sani Sami -Muslim - Bauchi.
15. Abubakar Waziri - Muslim - Borno.
16. Muhammadu Jega - Muslim - Gongola.
17. Usman Mu'azu - Muslim - Kaduna.
18. Hamza Abdullahi - Muslim - Kano.
19. Garba Duba -Muslim -Sokoto

Out of 19 governors: 11 Christians, 1 atheist, 7 Muslims.

Buhari's Ministers:
1. Domkat Bali - Christian - Defence.
2. Onaolapo Sholeye -Christian-Finance.
3. Emmanuel Nsan - Christian - Health.
4. Sam Omeruah - Christian-Information.
5. Tam David West - Christian - Petroleum.
6. Patrick Koshoni - Christian - Works.
7. Chike Offodile - Christian - Justice. *Clement Isong - Christian Gov, CBN.

Defence, works, petroleum, justice, finance and CBN governor were all Christians.

It is a pity that many have given themselves to deceit.

Lets stop the baseless accusation against this revolutionist and face reality.

1 Like

Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by mikron(m): 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
Suljosh:
Please let's all give GMB a chance.
to islamise us abi?

2 Likes

Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by HIPROFILE(m): 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nonsense!!!..... International body ko local body ni.... Em come hereooo say em no fit discover d stolen girlsoooo
They sabotaged Nigeria's effort to secure arms yet weeks back a cargo plane loaded with arms was arrested in kano, where did it come from and where is it going to..
Nigerians! Our political leaders are playing us and now d so called international body let's use our brains abeg

APC! Politics is nat based only on criticism... Or u keep loosing!!!

2 Likes

Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by mikron(m): 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
mathskill:
Yet some dumbo will come here and suggest Nigerians should give GEJ another chance.
ur Islamic bigot will fail again come 2015, we don't want to be forcefully converted to Islam. God forbids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by mikron(m): 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
[code]
mickyarams:
Nigeria is a damned country. With all the big churches and mosques all around the country, you would have expected it to be one of the most prosperous countries but instead it is the Africans Afghanistan. Even poorer countries are using Nigeria as an example of a failed state they don't want to become.
And how is Nigeria a failed state, because of the insurgency currently going on in the north? Is that ur own definition of a failed state?

1 Like

Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by AreaFada2: 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
Suljosh:
Please let's all give GMB a chance.

He had his chance long ago and blew it. He could not read the intrigues of his subordinates like IBB, Vatsa, Abacha, Kontagora, etc.

He's too narrow-minded and not a statesman. A pluralistic country like Nigeria deserves an open-minded person.

APC blew it by not fielding Fashola.

It should have been Fashola, VP El-Rufai.

Ribadu miscalculated in 2011. Or rather Tinubu set him up to fail to help GEJ.

Otherwise it should be Ribadu/Fashola now. Imagine two no nonsense people like that. Pity.

1 Like

Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by ogtavia(m): 12:03am On Dec 20, 2014
dablazor:
more of this from the international community please!...
I never wanted Buhari to rule our great nation... but right now, he would be a better alternative, the incumbent seems incapable!, Nigeria has being disgraced, everyone thinks Nigerians are just like their president. the Jonathan administration is clueless, discombobulated, the president is incompetent, maybe this whole blind eye to pressing matters by him is intentional or not i cant even say, but his faults, mis-judgments, shortcomings and inability to make the right decisions are egregious and its a trend! and to think he has a PhD rubbishes the Nigerian educational system, Even a simpleton would do things differently - give me a five year old pls!
Our economy is sinking like a 700 pound metal resting on a muddy quicksand, the state of security is a record low (our military has metamorphosed into a shadow of its former self; just imagine, Nigerian soldiers running from battle?, corruption has spiraled, we are being disgraced by the international community (read foreign news and blogs!!!) ; technically we are soap-opera to them, a laughing stock... and u think GEJ is still the man?
I hate talking about my President this way, but let us face it, our president lacks basic leadership qualities, as if that is not enough, he crowned this with a clueless approach, we cant just keep pretending everything is okay, no, its not! the man we have in the driving sit of our national affairs is driving us into doom.... lets be frank, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is clueless and he is not the right man for Nigeria.
Lets be human beings, because the insurgency in northern Nigeria isn't affecting our families dont mean we should turn a blind eye, how are we better than the Northerners if we choose to ignore the bloodsheds based on some vendetta we have against the north?
Some say; 'bokoharam is just a way the north is trying to get power back to the north, they are just trying to frustrate his rule' if thats true (which i doubt, the Northerners are the ones dying), why is he the president if he cant hold the responsible accountable!? he is the Commander in chief! how has he lived up to that? has he prosecuted anyone? has he sacked anyone? what boldstep has he made that says 'hey! i am the president!' no one should be able to make a country ungovernable for a President that knows what he is doing, he is the president! lets call a spade a spade, he cant rule this country, he has failed, its his sixth year for God sake, why give him another four? so he could finish what he started?
We are Nigerians, atleast for now, that is what we are, and take it or leave it, it might seem so far away now, but sooner or later it would come knocking at your door, someone u love might be next.. WE CANT AFFORD THE LUXURY OF ANOTHER FOUR YEARS FROM THIS MAN.. NOOOO! WE THE YOUTHS SHOULD PLS RISE UP AND BE RATIONAL, IF THE OLD GEEZERS IN POWER WOULD PLAY WITH OUR FUTURE, LETS KICK EM OUT, THEY WOULD ALL DIE ONE DAY AND WE WOULD BE LEFT TO REPAIR THE FAILED NATION.
Beggars are not choosers, Lets give another person a chance, i don't care if its an Abacha reincarnation, as long as its democracy! we need a change of government!
Give Me Anything But Jonathan.

You are a pride to HumanHood and a true Nigerian Citizen with blood flowing in his veins(with d way some people say nonsense on dis forum,I wonder if its d same blood flowing in their veins) and kindness in ur hearts...I also belonged to d group of people who were willing to vote President Jonathan and his cronies a second time...But to be honest,with recent happenings and d damning situation of things...I will be a damn fool,a blind bartimaeus and an hypocrite if I vote for President Jonathan and his Cronies whose government I utterly,totally and completely renounce,reject and denounce...it's a pity things got this way,President Jonathan has never really contested or won an electn,d 2011 electn was just a shenanighan ,he had power thrust upon him,hence his inability to do well,well he has tried his best but Nigeria can no longer depend on a man who can never be trusted...I seriously pity Northern Nigeria,I dnt know where Patriotism went too...d freedom fighters and our fathers who fought for independence will weep if they know what Nigeria has become...I am nt campaigning for anyone...BUT I REFUSE TO CONTINUE BEING FOOLED,CHEATED AND SHORTCHANGED...PDP isn't what we need @ d moment,APC is nt d answer,...we need Visionary leaders that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by ogtavia(m): 12:07am On Dec 20, 2014
Angoni:
So when the people in the North jubilated after their Islamic leaders and dear Emirs decided to make sharia supreme law in the North what really did they expect? A Caliphate, right? Out of Sharia, emerges Boko Haram the tool for establishing a caliphate, and the people complain? What are they complaining about? Burnt villages and a bombed mosques? When northern youths were bombing and burning churches, killing Christians, that was the time to complain not now, the snake you raised grown too big and is no longer tamable; will turn and bite anyone near it. And remember Imam Buhari said attack on Boko Haram is attack on the North, so tell me something you bigots, you want GEJ to attack the North? Never ever a smart thing to make a government ungovernable.......you pay the consequences sooner or later.

You have a point there brother...honestly...but let's remove d North and score President Jonathan on d rest of Nigeria...He hasn't done well..honestly.

1 Like

Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by Beface(m): 12:19am On Dec 20, 2014
I think is high time we be the change that we want to be rather than wishing things to happen. If we think the president is not doing enough, election is by the corner let us vote him.
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 20, 2014
Shame on the leaders of Nigeria. I am tired of hearing bad news about that country. Jeez!
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by VellyG(m): 12:22am On Dec 20, 2014
Rilwayne001:
JonaTAN is a gooner

[size=15pt] And some gaddem reprobates will come here to say jonaTAN till 2019

May God punish devil undecided … cant wait to see february 14 [/size]
You be left disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by blasterman(m): 1:57am On Dec 20, 2014
dablazor:

well if that is the case (which i doubt) .. why cant GEJ do something about them and not seem so clueless in his approach?.. he is the commander in chief, how has he commanded respect huh? how has he acted like the president of Nigeria, lest i forgt, Boko Haram is one of Nigeria's many problems... corruption has spiraled, EFCC seems defunct.... should i continue??

You under estimate how rich and calculating this people are, The richest man in Nigeria is from where? The Hause Fulani oligarchy (Oligarchy means wealthy elites) want power and control back

The North has been in power over 36 yrs, and Nigeria has not yet recovered from the quadruple combo of shagari-Buhari-IBB -Abacha-Abdulsalam Group Intimacy

1 Like

Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by mathskill: 2:02am On Dec 20, 2014
mikron:
ur Islamic bigot will fail again come 2015, we don't want to be forcefully converted to Islam. God forbids
Islamaphobia is a disease an thats exactly whats wrong with folks like you.
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by ogbonoeba: 2:03am On Dec 20, 2014
spikesC:
Nigeria is a lawless country. Nobody cares as far as it's not happening in their backyard.

The inactions of the government is an exact replica of the inactions of the people towards matters that doesn't affect them. The massacre in the north is no different than the ones happening in other regions. People get judged, sentenced and executed on the streets by their fellow citizens without any atom of conscience.
Other people just watch, take videos and upload to YouTube with the aim of making chicken change from adverts.

The country is a mess, not because of the government, but because of its people. The people are the government, the people are ruthless, lawless, stone cold and evidently illiterate.

They want change, and a better society as they see in the west but they would never do anything for that. They prefer to be fed or blame the government for all the woes they bring upon themselves.

February 2015, they would wake up one morning and go chose between the devil and Lucifer, ironically, they're all the shame. Lions in sheep clothing who sell themselves by pity and propaganda rather than tactical discussions and intellectual debates.

For years to come, people would die recklessly and there's nothing Nigerians would do about it, because there's nothing they ever do about things.

Yeah, that's why I will never move back permanently. I wish una "goodluck" in February.
Re: Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram by ogbonoeba: 2:07am On Dec 20, 2014
People should speak with their votes. Will there be a presidential debate like they do in American elections? Nigerians need to demand it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Issues In APC; There Should Be Primaries - Segun Ayobolu / Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? / Buhari Meets Dikko Abdullahi, Outgoing Customs Boss After Resignation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.