Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Screening Invite From PSIN - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Screening Invite From PSIN (14316 Views)

Psin 2nd Cbt / Psin Invite Rolling In / Screening Invite From PSIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by McISRAEL(m): 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
eaccyboy:
cry cry guys hw was d 2nd CBT..I finised bt could nt chck my result..I no wan faint
Me check my own o! I scored 58.33%, I didn't finish though. Did anyone receive invite for Thursday?
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by eaccyboy(m): 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
McISRAEL:

Me check my own o! I scored 58.33%, I didn't finish though. Did anyone receive invite for Thursday?
dat means dey strtd d 3rd invitation..bt hw ws d 3rd invt lik Stil CBT?
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by Mazimc(m): 7:27am On Jan 22, 2015
they have not started sending invitation for the next stage. The 2nd CBT was meant to be done on a single day (Wednesday).
eaccyboy:

1 Like

Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by Mazimc(m): 7:28am On Jan 22, 2015
The next invitation is for the interview proper and which may hold next week.
eaccyboy:

1 Like

Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by Mazimc(m): 7:36am On Jan 22, 2015
The 2nd CBT has been concluded. Same standard of questions like the first CBT. Except for the foreign affairs but thank God it well with me. I finished on time and saw my score. Warming up for the next stage by HIS grace.
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by CVWizards(m): 7:43am On Jan 22, 2015
Mazimc:
The 2nd CBT has been concluded. Same standard of questions like the first CBT. Except for the foreign affairs but thank God it well with me. I finished on time and saw my score. Warming up for the next stage by HIS grace.
Which of the options did you write?
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by Mazimc(m): 7:48am On Jan 22, 2015
Option A pls.
CVWizards:
Which of the options did you write?
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by CVWizards(m): 8:00am On Jan 22, 2015
Mazimc:
Option A pls.
I thought as much. Because the B na die. Only a genius will score above 60%.
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by Mazimc(m): 8:28am On Jan 22, 2015
Bro mo be by the option, the maths and english for option A dey concentrated too. It is all about time management. People wey write same option A in the morning dey score below 40 self and even my friends wey write same option A by 9pm still bam am. Wetin go be go be.
CVWizards:
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by Mazimc(m): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2015
My former coursemate wrote option B and he had 68%.
CVWizards:
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by busuyem: 10:30am On Jan 22, 2015
I think the cut-offs should be based on each of the batches because some people already had access to the answers before they wrote. WTF! If they used 60% is used as cut-offs, majority of those who first wrote test B will not get to the next stage of the recruitment. If truly the schl wants to recruit 1500 staff, then I think 500 should be given to the casual workers while the remaining 1000 should be done free and fair. Anyway, God dey! Depending of God's grace entirely
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by busuyem: 10:32am On Jan 22, 2015
I think the cut-offs should be based on each of the batches because some people already had access to the answers before they wrote. WTF! If they used 60% is used as cut-offs, majority of those who first wrote test B will not get to the next stage of the recruitment. If truly the schl wants to recruit 150 staff, then I think 50 should be given to the casual workers while the remaining 100 should be done free and fair. Anyway, God dey! Depending of God's grace entirely
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by eaccyboy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
CVWizards:
omo d option B is a set up oooo..guy I was jst clickin..
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by McISRAEL(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hi peeps, I just got an invitation for interview. Who else got? Pls what should I expect?

1 Like

Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by Mazimc(m): 12:21am On Jan 26, 2015
I got too. Interview especially academic is all about your CV. A total of 166 candidates were shortlisted for this phase based on the given number in the mailing list so far.
McISRAEL:
Hi peeps, I just got an invitation for interview. Who else got? Pls what should I expect?
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by eaccyboy(m): 12:23am On Jan 26, 2015
McISRAEL:
congrt..thrgh wht do dey send it..wht did u apply for..I guess our own is stil comin..
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by Mazimc(m): 12:30am On Jan 26, 2015
I think the cut off was around 50% cos I know someone who score above 50% and was invited. Don't know if federal character also used in their selection.
busuyem:
I think the cut-offs should be based on each of the batches because some people already had access to the answers before they wrote. WTF! If they used 60% is used as cut-offs, majority of those who first wrote test B will not get to the next stage of the recruitment. If truly the schl wants to recruit 150 staff, then I think 50 should be given to the casual workers while the remaining 100 should be done free and fair. Anyway, God dey! Depending of God's grace entirely
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by McISRAEL(m): 6:16am On Jan 26, 2015
Thanks. I applied for Mining Engineering Lecturer II. I've no teaching experience, I'm actually a fresh graduate. I received both text n E-mail.

1 Like

Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by eaccyboy(m): 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
McISRAEL:
Thanks. I applied for Mining Engineering Lecturer II. I've no teaching experience, I'm actually a fresh graduate. I received both text n E-mail.
so how was d intrvw..am sure u'v collctd ur employmnt letter by now.
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by McISRAEL(m): 5:29am On Feb 04, 2015
eaccyboy:
so how was d intrvw..am sure u'v collctd ur employmnt letter by now.

Not yet. I must have refreshed my mail a thousand times since yesterday. The delay is killing me.
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by Mazimc(m): 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
O boy no be only dey refresh oh. Come see refreshing of mail cum checking of spam. grin grin gringrin. All is well.
McISRAEL:

Not yet. I must have refreshed my mail a thousand times since yesterday. The delay is killing me.
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by easzypeaszy(m): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
Mazimc:
O boy no be only dey refresh oh. Come see refreshing of mail cum checking of spam. grin grin gringrin. All is well.
just got anthr invite from dem today to com fr aptitude test
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
Mazimc:
Hi, my understanding is that you once wrote a test as PSIN before. Please, can you tell me the subject combinations and nature of their questions?
I have a test to write there soon please. Thanks.
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
McISRAEL:
Hi, please what was your score before you got invited for interview? I have a test to write at PSIN and i really want to get myself very well mentally prepared for it. Thank
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by easzypeaszy(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
OrangeDream:
Hi, my understanding is that you once wrote a test as PSIN before. Please, can you tell me the subject combinations and nature of their questions?
I have a test to write there soon please. Thanks.
I wrote d exam 2014 n I got anthr invite today..D first stage is simple wch I scale thrgh..English,maths n computer...d second stage ws hell...d English der r from d pit of hell..anyway good luck to u all..am nt going..
Re: Screening Invite From PSIN by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
easzypeaszy:
I wrote d exam 2014 n I got anthr invite today..D first stage is simple wch I scale thrgh..English,maths n computer...d second stage ws hell...d English der r from d pit of hell..anyway good luck to u all..am nt going..
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regretted Quitting A Job? Please see this. / PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 / What Type Of Job(s) Will You Like To Do For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.