Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

I Tried To Be Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tried To Be Happy (502 Views)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Nigerian Guy Who Tried To Shame UNILAG Girl On Twitter Gets Epic Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Tried To Be Happy by saint047(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
She had been moody and bitter, things weren’t fair to her, no man wants her and everybody seems to hate her, she had become a total wreck and in her bid to find happiness she went to parties every Friday and Sunday day but for each time she wakes up after party night, she was worse than she was before she went. She had sex with every slightest advances and wakes up from it with even a sadder face. She tried beers and alcohols to forget her sorrows and yet each times is sober she got even angrier and took more and more alcohols and yet to no avail. Her friends introduced her to drugs and she got addicted, so dependant that she couldn’t stay any day without it. One day I asked her after she told me her story, she said, I want to be happy, that’s why I tried all that but it’s not working, you tried with the wrong thing I replied.
Yes, real happiness is not in places and people, it’s not in activities etc. though places, certain activities, partying, dancing etc. might give us certain satisfaction but Joy is the result of fellowship with God.
When you seek for joy and happiness outside Christ, you will never find it and your search will become a burden that would bring more sorrow and meaninglessness to you.
When you are angry with yourself, others, or God, it saps away your joy too, to get joy, forgive yourself, forgive others, and stop been angry with God because He is not the cause of your predicament.
The hunger for joy and happiness in man is his hunger to fellowship with God and that hunger can only be fulfilled when such person has began fellowshipping with Christ by giving his heart to Christ.
When you feel sad and bitter, when you desire to be happy and joyful, then your spirit calls for fellowship with God, go to God and your joy will be restored.
God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Tried To Be Happy by Awho(m): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
I was here
Re: I Tried To Be Happy by olexjay(m): 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
Awww! I'm kinda lazy tonight that I can't read this post but to put a mark on the sand of time cos I'm present here I can figure out a prayer line at the bottom of the post and I say»»» Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Share Your Blood Aoth Taking Of Love/effect / Marriage Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Programme.. Please Ladies/gents. / 3 Reasons Why Co-habiting With Your Lover Before Marriage Might Spell Doom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.