Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Marriage Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Programme.. Please Ladies/gents. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Programme.. Please Ladies/gents. (501 Views)

"Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants / 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value / Ladies & Gents, Can We Be Honest About This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Programme.. Please Ladies/gents. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
i went to be part of a traditional marriage that took place yesterday..beside were i sat were three girls discussing...their conversations caught my attention when the first girl boldly said" i cant suffer in my fathers house and also suffer in a mans house"

the second chipped in with "hmmm"...i even heard that the husband is a carpenter..

the third one threw the last bomb when she said "you mean say this fine girl won marry carpenter??ha!! she Bleep up oo.."..i pinched myself to make sure i wasn't day dreaming...as i looked closely at the same girls that were busy masticating the same food that was made available by a carpenter..i only shook my head and whisper to my self.."women are their own enemy"..

please marriage is never a programme to alleviate poverty ..don't enter into a marriage because maybe he/she is rich..when storm blows and things go wrong financially/materially ,can u beat ur chest and still be faithful to ur partner??

money is definitely a must have in marriage in other to make it merrier..but it should never be the reason why u are marrying that man/woman..

love should be the foundation and even at that,i have discovered that nowadays love alone isn't and can never be enough..

commitments, love, trust, compatibility, faithfulness, tolerance and not forgetting friendship and understanding are other major ingredients needed to be blended and intertwined with love to make marriage blissful,despite the challenges that will come in the journey of marriage.....hope u all learnt something today...happy Sunday!!!

.............SNOW.........
Re: Marriage Is Not A Poverty Alleviation Programme.. Please Ladies/gents. by delishpot: 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
patrickdarlins:
i went to be part of a traditional marriage that took place yesterday..beside were i sat were three girls discussing...their conversations caught my attention when the first girl boldly said" i cant suffer in my fathers house and also suffer in a mans house"

the second chipped in with "hmmm"...i even heard that the husband is a carpenter..

the third one threw the last bomb when she said "you mean say this fine girl won marry carpenter??ha!! she Bleep up oo.."..i pinched myself to make sure i wasn't day dreaming...as i looked closely at the same girls that were busy masticating the same food that was made available by a carpenter..i only shook my head and whisper to my self.."women are their own enemy"..

please marriage is never a programme to alleviate poverty ..don't enter into a marriage because maybe he/she is rich..when storm blows and things go wrong financially/materially ,can u beat ur chest and still be faithful to ur partner??

money is definitely a must have in marriage in other to make it merrier..but it should never be the reason why u are marrying that man/woman..

love should be the foundation and even at that,i have discovered that nowadays love alone isn't and can never be enough..

commitments, love, trust, compatibility, faithfulness, tolerance and not forgetting friendship and understanding are other major ingredients needed to be blended and intertwined with love to make marriage blissful,despite the challenges that will come in the journey of marriage.....hope u all learnt something today...happy Sunday!!!

.............SNOW.........

True.

(1) (Reply)

. / GUYS: How To Dress / Girlfreind Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.