Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket (47537 Views)

Osinbanjo And Okowa Visit Focados Oil Terminal / Caption This Photo Of Buhari & Osinbanjo: What Is Happening Here? / 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2014
ireneony:
you such a dull brain, you don't even have a voter card you have the audacity to spew this rubbishgrin and never voted in your life. Am so happy that most APC supporters don't have a voter card and probably will end up not voting next yearcheesy. Empty drums make the loudest noise.

See who is talking of dull brains......lolzzzz

You are just being controlled spiritually You Dont know it!

And if you think your vote will count , You are seriously sleeping !.......

Go and watch cartoons jare

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by PhockPhockMan: 10:40am On Dec 20, 2014
smartigo:
What is so special about Mercy's statement. Like her opinion counts in the scheme of things! People are bias and it is just natural.

The good thing which I am happy about is, Daddy GO will never endorse GEJ openly or in any branch. grin grin grin Let the people decide their fate.

The train of change is moving and it will do you a good thing to join the PROGRESSIVES
Why are you sweating if her opinion don't matter?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Hembelembe: 10:41am On Dec 20, 2014
I am not an apc or pdp fan, all i want is a change in dis country and also peace to reign.
WHO D CAP FIT MAKE HIM WEAR AM.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 20, 2014
I pity you all thinking your votes will count come 2015........

Who go win go win o!.......malpractice thingsz
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 20, 2014
[size=16pt]Any pastor who doesn't want to get involved in politics has not studied his scriptures well with an open mind, any pastor who cannot stand for truth and against corruption boldly deserves no respect.

Jesus challenged the status quo of the political scene during his time

John the baptist got killed for speaking the truth .

Elijah challenged Ahab and Jezebel.

Elisha

David

Samuel

were all involved in the governing of their societies.

Son any preacher who is not bold enough to stand for the truth and cant confidently denounce curroption has his hands soiled and is a fake.

Just saying.....I WORSHIP GOD NOT MEN[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 20, 2014
chrisbaba1:
[size=16pt]Any pastor who doesn't want to get involved in politics has not studied his scriptures well with an open mind, any pastor who cannot stand for truth and against corruption boldly deserves no respect.

Elisha

David

Samuel

Son any preacher who is not bold enough to stand for the truth and cant confidently denounce curroption has his hands soiled and is a fake.

I believe you joooooo
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 20, 2014
Purity1:
The more reason why GEJ is gonna win. APC makes the noise while Goodluck gathers the votes.
plzz give me just one good reason why GEJ to win??

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by PhockPhockMan: 10:48am On Dec 20, 2014
FlirtyKaren:
@ochejoseph, realmrstan,

this is a fake Mercy Johnson Twitter account
Oya give us the real handle.
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by bashorunbazok: 10:49am On Dec 20, 2014
donmalcolm21:
If your mum is not a prostitute I don't see any reason why a leagally married woman who has not have cause to share her bed with you should be termed a prostitute. Your mama na ashewo, do your worst and I go beat you.
Will you keep kuayet? *in PEJ voice* grin
And pls remember to Go n Die if u are pained by the comment.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by ayomidegambari(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2014
Lol. Weyrey. Mercy johnson no go sell again if oga jona comot 4 post.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by bola4dprec(m): 10:54am On Dec 20, 2014
Purity1:
Alright, good to know our celebrities are also interested in the welfare of our great country. *but are you the one excited that she's a member of your church? Or she *
no one will like to associate with failure

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by PhockPhockMan: 10:55am On Dec 20, 2014
Hembelembe:
I am not an apc or pdp fan, all i want is a change in dis country and also peace to reign.
WHO D CAP FIT MAKE HIM WEAR AM.
See who the cap fit.

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 20, 2014
Vixo:
What's wrong with a pastor running with buhari....all these doctrines of men......TO ALL RCCG members keep worshiping adeboye and not God.....issokay........ENDTIME THINGS

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by PhockPhockMan: 11:04am On Dec 20, 2014
chrisbaba1:

Elisha

David

Samuel

Hypocrite, so, supporting terrorist like Buhari translate to telling Truth abi?

APC fail woefully on this religious strategy.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 20, 2014
in as much as i respect pastor adeboye, he shouldnt be worshipped thanGOD nah.....
GEJ IS THE PHAROAH OF OUR TIME

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by princeisoDeLaw(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2014
What's wrong with a pastor running with buhari....all these doctrines of men......TO ALL RCCG members keep worshiping adeboye and not God.....issokay........ENDTIME THINGS. It is very wrong for a true man of God to contest as a president of the nation. Am nt a politician before u will see it as polities, have u nt seen it in d bible dat we are in dis world but nt of dis world, so for a pastor to b fully involed in polities, it means is now of dis world. The only a true pastor will do is to assist in prayer and advice every1 who is going to perfom. We all kno polities is a daty game!!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by AreaFada2: 11:09am On Dec 20, 2014
iamrealdeji:
who cares? If they like they shouldn't be concerned,all we want is change

Change but to what?

A country with retro-active brutal laws? A country that jails journalists? A country that tries to smuggle alleged corrupt people from abroad instead of following legal means?

A country where there will be no freedom to criticise leaders and say things like Jonad*ft, clueless and so on as people freely do now?

A country slanted towards Islamic fundamentalism and Northern-centric?

A country where laudable capital projects Lagos metro/underground train are cancelled?

I have seen all these and worse under Buhari and I don't want to see them again.

Maybe kids born yesterday don't know how it was under GMB.
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 20, 2014
Vixo:
What's wrong with a pastor running with buhari....all these doctrines of men......TO ALL RCCG members keep worshiping adeboye and not God.....issokay........ENDTIME THINGS
Haba... he never said it was wrong for the pastor to run with him, he has only dissociated himself and the church from rumors that RCCG "endorsed" Osinbajo; "not endorsed" here meaning himself, RCCG and other followers are entitled to their individual political interests and will, not in anyway under subjection to anybody's opinion either by coercion or influence. There was a tweet on a fake rccg handle that he had been endorsed by the church. such a tag would have implied the church was partially inclined to politics and (probably) because its pastor was involved. Everyone is liable for his choice of electoral inclination, everyone has his right to vote and be voted for. pls don't misquote him. God bless

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2014
princeisoDeLaw:
What's wrong with a pastor running with buhari....all these doctrines of men......TO ALL RCCG members keep worshiping adeboye and not God.....issokay........ENDTIME THINGS. It is very wrong for a true man of God to contest as a president of the nation. Am nt a politician before u will see it as polities, have u nt seen it in d bible dat we are in dis world but nt of dis world, so for a pastor to b fully involed in polities, it means is now of dis world. The only a true pastor will do is to assist in prayer and advice every1 who is going to perfom. We all kno polities is a daty game!!!

So Daniel , Nehemiah and the rest in the bible weren't true men of God?

So who should rule? Fake men of God

Rubbish idea bro!
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Purity1(f): 11:13am On Dec 20, 2014
duduhemit36:

plzz give me just one good reason why GEJ to win??

BECAUSE HE IS THE RIGHT CANDIDATE FOR THE JOB.
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2014
seyiogunjuyigbe:

Haba... he never said it was wrong for the pastor to run with him, he has only dissociated himself and the church from rumors that RCCG "endorsed" Osinbajo; "not endorsed" here meaning himself, RCCG and other followers are entitled to their individual political interests and will, not in anyway under subjection to anybody's opinion either by coercion or influence. There was a tweet on a fake rccg handle that he had been endorsed by the church. such a tag would have implied the church was partially inclined to politics and (probably) because its pastor was involved. Everyone is liable for his choice of electoral inclination, everyone has his right to vote and be voted for. pls don't misquote him. God bless

Bro thanks o......not Me misquoting actually...

This is what redeemers and a lot of religious fanatics turned his words into....so you should be correcting them!

I just spoke based on what I've been hearing from these people!

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by achikefifty(m): 11:17am On Dec 20, 2014
These APC anti-progressive e-maggots think that they can insult an anoited man of God like they do to GEJ and go scot free. Better ask d Isrealites in d wilderness when they try to judge Moses what became of them.

# TheAngerOfGodUponAPC

#GAMserialFailure

# LetTheFRESHAIRcontinues

GEJ till next PDP presidential candidate in 2019
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by smartigo: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Why are you sweating if her opinion don't matter?

Re-read and tell me where am sweating? Am just wondering by using the emoticon. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2014
princeisoDeLaw:
Depends on your perspective sir. It is not "wrong" for a child of God/minister to be involved in politics. That "we are in this world but not of this world" doesn't imply that we aren't concerned or involved in the happenings of this world but that we are not controlled, influenced or limited by the occurrences and happenings of this world. Bless u
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Lexymojeed: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2014
Dont why some pple have knw sence at all,talking of change. You try and ask dem which change do you want corruption free who re the chief of corruption the who owns half of Lagos state Atiku pay delegate dollars vote him Amaechi spend 17bn because he want to become VP.. when some trying to gives deir pple education your GMB fighting for sharia killing deir pple for nothing our youth corpers who killed them 2011 election.. upon all the stress knw president do gud more than GEJ.. let me remind you when atiku came and say to public that if GEJ become president in 2015 Nigeria will be boiled.. dis man that called himself man of God involving himself with all dis cabal hungry for power. Knw state GEJ asnt touch just mention one fore if am lying.. pls the man of honour G.O Adeboye don't involve yourself with dis Boko Haram pple..
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by naturally: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2014
Is it a law that Redeem church members should not contest in election?
Or GEJ doesn't have a church he attends?

Who says God answers prayers only through pastors? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by jazzy4naija(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Equado(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2014
fagbalex:
well that's her own cup of tea, all we know is that the time for change has come........ we are tired of clueless ness, we are tired of stealing is not corruption we want a new Nigeria.
your 89 likes can't get Buhari or osiban Into aso rock in a million years

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by bleeztouch(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2014
Buhari is 72 and APC voted him as their candidate, i wonder if they really want Nigeria to progress.
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by OLADD: 11:28am On Dec 20, 2014
mazzi:
Good one!APC wants to bring dirty politics into the house of GOD.
[color=#006600][/color]

Honestly, APC is dangerous to Nigeria. A bunch of power drunk oppressors who use national calamities, media stunts and even the house of God to amass political capital. There is nowhere in the world where an array of deceitful, hateful and envious
and murderous human beings hold sway. NIGERIANS BEWARE!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Lexymojeed: 11:30am On Dec 20, 2014
Obasanjo push the bad ones to APC.... See kind of pple in the party that they want change.. Atiku.. Tinubu... Bukola Saraki... Buhari... Fayemi who used 50million to brought two bedroom.. pple of Lagos re real mugun and Kwara state they havent colllect freedom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / #EndSARS: CNN Clarifies Its Tweet About ''38'' Nigerians Killed / David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.