Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket (47539 Views)

Osinbanjo And Okowa Visit Focados Oil Terminal / Caption This Photo Of Buhari & Osinbanjo: What Is Happening Here? / 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by wakeupgian(m): 11:30am On Dec 20, 2014
It's been a long I comment on this forum but this one caught my attention being a member of RCCG as for me and family we want change.GMB and Prof.Osinbajo on Point.Mercy Johnson ur opinion does not count here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Omadachi(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2014
Is unfortunate RCCG can disown his member just to please GEJ.Whether he endorse it or not is for we the electorate to decide.A man that can openly declare his intention to fight corruption is what we want and not the one that will tell us that corruption is not stealing while the whole country is sinking in corruption.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Sezua(m): 11:39am On Dec 20, 2014
hushmail:
mercy J was right in supporting Adeboye. Politics shld nt feature in religion, especially christian religion

Christ warned his followers about it. It will be DIFFICULT for a rich man to make heaven bt IMPOSSIBLE for a politician
ahhhh.. bros you can lie oh!
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by unmask: 11:41am On Dec 20, 2014
That awkward moment when rccg members learn who their father in the Lord voted for.... Then it would dawn on those that voted for someone else (other than who the g.o voted for) that they would be going to hell

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by calaway: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2014
fagbalex:
well that's her own cup of tea, all we know is that the time for change has come........ we are tired of clueless ness, we are tired of stealing is not corruption we want a new Nigeria.
any change from GEJ to Buhari is simply from frying pan to hellfire!!!

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by koladebrainiac(m): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2014
Vixo:

Big lie bro....
Daniel was a politician

David was a politician

Name them
Joseph and the rest

If there is gonna be a change in any nation , Christians gotta stand up and see into the governance of the society!

are We practicing David n Joseph religion ? besides they are not politicians they were Rulers or. leaders . politicians were first propagated during the cesarian era . or by the Greek . or are u saying Jesus is a politician ? or Paul engage in politcs again after he got converted ?Christian grow up . We are not for this . do not mix wordly things with spiritual thing
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by badex11: 11:46am On Dec 20, 2014
SHE NEEDS YOUR VOTE

Please Kindly assist to cast your vote for my daughter by liking her picture in the ongoing cussons baby moments competition. Her name is DEBORAH ANJOLAOLUWA
here is the voting link
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=276
Thank you and God bless

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2014
Purity1:

BECAUSE HE IS THE RIGHT CANDIDATE FOR THE JOB.
purityyyyyyyyyyy......or yo surpotin im bkos iz a christian
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Purity1(f): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2014
duduhemit36:

purityyyyyyyyyyy......or yo surpotin im bkos iz a christian
No, it's not all about religion, it's about who's fit for the work
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by babaluckey: 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
Pastor Adeboye made a wise decision for disassociating himself from Buhari/osibanjo ticket. He is a wise man, a man of God should not prtake in politics.
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Rexyl(m): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
hushmail:
mercy J was right in supporting Adeboye. Politics shld nt feature in religion, especially christian religion

Christ warned his followers about it. It will be DIFFICULT for a rich man to make heaven bt IMPOSSIBLE for a politician

Men of God already know how the devil works. That he would like to drag and stain them in order to rub them of their God's given grace. Jesus warns the Church not to stain herself with politics. Though he made the Church realize she can't do away with it. He explained how to tackle political issues diligently, righteously and wisely without being stained. The Pastor already know all these.

Just as I said yesterday, Christians are not to hate or frustrate aspiring individuals. Jesus even wants us to pray for them... Christians are to respect, honour and obey those in authority, but if their actions are going contrary to the grace of serving God and righteous living, such leaders should be served the warning, if they reject the warnings and fail to act properly to the goodness of citizens, relationship with them should be cut off. And the third one... Christians must pay their taxes and be good citizens.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by muhammad3708(m): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mercy johnson is nt tinkin strait at all...
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by iamrealdeji(m): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
AreaFada2:

Change but to what?

A country with retro-active brutal laws? A country that jails journalists? A country that tries to smuggle alleged corrupt people from abroad instead of following legal means?

A country where there will be no freedom to criticise leaders and say things like Jonad*ft, clueless and so on as people freely do now?

A country slanted towards Islamic fundamentalism and Northern-centric?

A country where laudable capital projects Lagos metro/underground train are cancelled?

I have seen all these and worse under Buhari and I don't want to see them again.

Maybe kids born yesterday don't know how it was under GMB.
Well,from what I heard,Buhari wasn't corrupt,Jonathan is the father of corruption and the leader everything you said refers to
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by johncreek: 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
enoqueen:
wetin concern her undecided
it tire me too ooo.
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Oya give us the real handle.

HER REAL HANDLE IS REALMERCYJ - https://twitter.com/realmercyj
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by shaqhead: 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
Purity1:
Alright, good to know our celebrities are also interested in the welfare of our great country. *but are you the one excited that she's a member of your church? Or she *
Fine gurl Purity...r u somhw related to Mercy or is it a coincidence dt u r FTC on a topic abt Her. Wait even dt ur moniker sef "Purity"...nt forgetin dt ur profile pic sef!
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Toosure70: 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
stinggy:
[size=18pt]And who is Mercy Johnson [/size]
what do u mean by who? The question is what is mercy Johnson?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Walelavender(m): 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mercy Johnson's comment or not, the response from the RCCG was still the best. Even if one of their own is running(Osinbajo) doesn't mean that other members of the Church can't decide the personalities to vote for, other than Buhari/Osinbajo. Pas E. A Adeboye is not being worshiped here as many people see it. The Church is not expected to be partisan but can have partisan members who are ready to change their world. The best hand should be sourced from God fearing institutions. #God save Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
koladebrainiac:

are We practicing David n Joseph religion ? besides they are not politicians they were Rulers or. leaders . politicians were first propagated during the cesarian era . or by the Greek . or are u saying Jesus is a politician ? or Paul engage in politcs again after he got converted ?Christian grow up . We are not for this . do not mix wordly things with spiritual thing

Ok.....so here comes another religious bigot telling me thrash!!

INSHORT THE NEXT TIME I HEAR ANY CHRISTIAN COMPLAINING ABOUT PRICE OF FUEL OR CORRUPTION EHNNNN ESPECIALLY REDEEMERS ,, THAT DAY ME AND SUCH PERSON GO ENTER FRONT PAGE AFTER I TEAR HIM TEETH COMOT O!!!

IF THIS WORLD IS NOT UR OWN GO AND DIE ABEG!!!!.....

LEAVING THIS bleeped UP ,RELIGIOUSLY BLINDED COUNTRY ASAP......

JEEEZZZXX
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by lexsals4real(m): 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
Flets:
Only a sworn enemy of Nigeria will wish to have a terrorist and extremist for a president.
like clueless....
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
Vixo:

Ok.....so here comes another religious bigot telling me thrash!!

INSHORT THE NEXT TIME I HEAR ANY CHRISTIAN COMPLAINING ABOUT PRICE OF FUEL OR CORRUPTION EHNNNN ESPECIALLY REDEEMERS ,, THAT DAY ME AND SUCH PERSON GO ENTER FRONT PAGE AFTER I TEAR HIM TEETH COMOT O!!!

IF THIS WORLD IS NOT UR OWN GO AND DIE ABEG!!!!.....

LEAVING THIS bleeped UP ,RELIGIOUSLY BLINDED COUNTRY ASAP......

JEEEZZZXX
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by GboyegaD(m): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
hushmail:

Clap for yourself. Many Christians in Nigeria do not understand what Christianity actually is. Not to worry God is going to send an angel to come rule us since you forgot to read Genesis chapter 1 with understanding.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by lexsals4real(m): 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
stinggy:
[size=18pt]And who is Mercy Johnson [/size]
irresponsible human being who feed from coffers of corruption...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by ayinba1(f): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
hushmail:

And this warning was nicely forgotten in the widely publicized "anointing" of GEJ SMH for some people

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by lexsals4real(m): 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
ireneony:
Nice one mercy Johnson with this, I have more respect for you.
I pity u..respect for d urgly chaiye! chaiye!! chaiye!!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
ayinba1:

And this warning was nicely forgotten in the widely publicized "anointing" of GEJ SMH for some people

Abi oooooo and constant visits to the camp every first Friday for prayers......that's political abeg
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by seanet02: 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
And what is that w.h.o.r.e saying?
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by kenex4ever(m): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
fagbalex:
well that's her own cup of tea, all we know is that the time for change has come........ we are tired of clueless ness, we are tired of stealing is not corruption we want a new Nigeria.
with buhari in ur new nigeria then u r in for a bad end.
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by akagaba(f): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
obamartins:
i guess she got tutored on the rudiment of prostitution from ur mother. Your mother is such a high class prostitute. And u are a product of prostitution gone wrong, she should have used a condom when that madman came to bleep her. See the result of her been drunk that day, a dim wit.

O Boy... See mouth! LMAO! U wicked die! But wetin u talk fit be true cus de guy talk like madman pikin O! By d way! Mercy johnson attends Christ Embassy, she was just eulogising Pst Adeboyo becus he is still her pastor in d world of christendom! She doesnt secregate and whoeva teaches d undiluted word of God is a pastor to all xtains!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
temitemi1:
Our father in the Lord is no a fool like apc members. How can baba adeboye support bunch of criminals parading themselves as progressive GEJ till 2019!!!
You are a disgrace to your so-called father in the Lord(baba adeboye).

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
akagaba:

O Boy... See mouth! LMAO! U wicked die! But wetin u talk fit be true cus de guy talk like madman pikin O! By d way! Mercy johnson attends Christ Embassy, she was just eulogising Pst Adeboyo becus he is still her pastor in d world of christendom! She doesnt secregate and whoeva teaches d undiluted word of God is a pastor to all xtains!

But haven't you noticed how Christ embassy members seperate themselves from other in the pentecostal setting??..

I doubt if she really is a member of embassy tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Matele Attack: Alobi Nsor Is Alive - Missang Oyama / 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / Peter Obi Buries Sister: To Build Hospital & School In Her Honour - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.