Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket (47531 Views)

Osinbanjo And Okowa Visit Focados Oil Terminal / Caption This Photo Of Buhari & Osinbanjo: What Is Happening Here? / 10 States Buhari/osinbanjo Will Not Work On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by neocortex: 6:58am On Dec 21, 2014
bashorunbazok:
Issues like this ain't meant for prostitutes to dabble into

Rather than attack the message you resort to name calling, typical blind follower, I hope the pit of failure he is leading you to won't be too deep for you.

Please tell us who a prostitute is ?
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by paulcr7: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
hushmail:
mercy J was right in supporting Adeboye. Politics shld nt feature in religion, especially christian religion

Christ warned his followers about it. It will be DIFFICULT for a rich man to make heaven bt IMPOSSIBLE for a politician
which version of d bible is that
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by mapist(m): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
Flets:

I am not sure what you said your major is cos you are yet to say anything. The policies on Agriculture, automobile industry, downstream deregulation, railways reinvigoration, education, power reforms were all by this govt.

On power, go read the power reform roadmap. The current investors have 4years to improve existing power infrastructure before the introduction of foreign competitors. The power facilities nationwide is in disarray and needs to be overhauled and is ongoing... even your own transformer might not sustain 72hrs power if supplied if not upgraded. Various IPPs are at various levels of completion. In the next few years the efforts will begin to yield dividends. With the introduction of the competitors by 2016 it gets even better... you might have a choice of who your power provider will be.

Security will be addressed and we are getting there. At the beginning, the northern elements felt it was an adequate tool against GEJ to the point that Buhari said an attack on bokoharam is an attack on northern Nigeria. But its consuming evetyone at the moment. I feel very sorry for the victims and their families and they remain in our prayers. Sometimes I ask, what else should GEJ have done?... funds were provided, we've continued to buy arms despite the challenges, changed service chiefs. .... however the only thing missing is the support of the northern elements. They are currently offering their support to Buhari to end ot when he becomes president but will not support GEJto end the menace. We cannot afford to have a counter militants insurgency in the ND in this period of low crude oil prices..... that will be absolute anarchy. That is why all hands must be on deck to end bokoharam.

We are a people of extended emotions and seeking immediate gains without plans for the future. The next president after GEJ will be criticized too and will continue but we will never ask the real question for the future.
More than ever, I have more confidence in the future of Nigeria today because of the policies I've seen put in place by GEJ today.

Oga,dis one is all theory just like d politicians deceive us..Politics is a pragmatic game.its all about what u av achieved and not all stories..like we all know,prevs govts have all been fond of making policies bt,implementing dem av been d problem.in additn,I did read abt what u sed abt d northern element or sth.ok,let's cut out his tenure as d president.what did he achieve as d governor of Bayelsa?wud u defend him ere again.if ur to use antecedence,Buhari aint his mate in any way..ts just a pity dat even APC sef,e get as dem be bt,PDP aint it just as dey av neva been it.
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by mapist(m): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Do it here.

Size can't make me do so.bt,not to worry,Naija's probs aint worth ma data so,fashy.
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by GREATP1(m): 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
Can someone just tell her to go back to school and re sit her GNS101. Daddy dissociate THEMSELVES!!! Olodo osi.
Re: Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket by mrintellectual(m): 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
fagbalex:
well that's her own cup of tea, all we know is that the time for change has come........ we are tired of clueless ness, we are tired of stealing is not corruption we want a new Nigeria.
I guess, we need to be wise sometimes. If your president, who had the clue to govern a whole state before he became president, and he has succeeded in it for over four years, and you call him clueless. Do you then have the clue?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him / #EndSARS: CNN Clarifies Its Tweet About ''38'' Nigerians Killed / See What Is Happening To Nigeria's Economy Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.