Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get (3621 Views)

Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience / Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break-up With Ladies / What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by tosyne2much(m): 12:06am On Dec 20, 2014
There are so many ways our ladies claim hard to get and the funniest thing is that they will claim they are not interested in dating you but will start chasing you at Hussain Bolt Pace the moment you are drifting away or not talking about it any longer

We might at one point in time come across ladies whom hard to get syndrome is flowing through their veins 'cos the mentality of an average Nigerian lady is to claim hard to get even though she wants you.. I know some hypocrites will storm on this thread and start claiming they are handsome, well dressed and on point

Lemme Keep The Ball Rolling

7 year ago, I got to know this lady who happened to be my church member. I striked up a convo with her and before the tinkle of an eye, we got into each other. Without wasting time I took a bold step and asked her out, she didn't tell me she wasn't interested but was just claiming hard to get even though it was written all over her face that her life depended on me. ** I mean who has time for all those bullshiit ? **

The funniest thing was that she would come to my house frequently the moment she noticed I was giving her little or no attention anymore, she wouldn't let me rest with calls, numerous text messages, flashing and "Pls call me", and when I reminded her of my love for her, she would start squeezing her face as if she just drank yoyo bitters grin

I mean why on earth would a lady be smelling what she knows she wouldn't like to eat all in the name of playing hard to get ?

Guys Pls Share Your Encounter With Ladies Forming Hard To Get
Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by Extom(m): 12:09am On Dec 20, 2014
Okay let's go...
There was this girl who happened to be my sister's friend. Whenever she came around, everything I was doing becomes useless and annoying(because she was "gawd damn fyn).
As time went by, I stylishly asked youngsis about her friend, and she told me she would see what she can do about it. Youngsis came back with good news that the girl said I was kinda cool, so I summoned courage and planned out a script of what to say the next time she comes around(walahi, I never would I have been able to talk to her). On that fateful Saturday, she came around(she's always free on Saturdays+parents are not always around, that should be perfect, right? WRONG!!! ) and I was watching GhostBusters. As soon as she entered, and youngsis saw me trying to act cool, she left us alone, and went inside. And then, I was literally dumbfounded. embarassed
She even had to break the ice by saying "so you enjoy watching cartoons?" grin Long story short, I spoke all the grammar I had written down, then this small girl(we were pretty much younger, as this happened some years back) dropped the words I'm sure she just learnt; "I am not interested in you " shocked
I kept forcing my luck, and she didn't rest on her laurels either. I guess she was taunting me, cos while she was shooting me down with every opportunity she gets, she would be looking for me whenever she came to our house.

NOW HERE IS THE TWIST: as soon as I got fed up, I suddenly found myself harbouring resentment for her. I even went as far as telling one of my female classmate to come around when I was sure mission impossible would come around, and the jealousy I saw in her eyes that day, is a satisfaction that I would take to my grave! cheesy

I saw her a while ago, and I asked myself "Oboy, you dey crase? Wetin you been dey like for this girl?" She's become too thick(girls hate to be called fat these days) for my liking.
I also got my perfect revenge that day. She was with my sis, and 3 other girls, and I just came back from school. After the exchange of pleasantries, all the "so you've been around, and you didn't call me's", she said to one of the girls "this would have been my first boyfriend, but he wasn't persistent enough" (like WTF?? undecided after chasing you for almost a year??) and then I finished her!!! "naahhhh!!! I wasn't really serious back then, besides, we were still very young and naive".

The look on her face(even though she pretentiously tried to laugh it off) is another "trophy" in my gallery. cheesy

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by pansophist(m): 12:11am On Dec 20, 2014
omo e get one babe for my area wey I de eye like that oo. The babe body infrastructures na world class, with a yansh like nicki minaj, boobs like kim kardishan, height like beyonce and voice like celine dion and with a caramel body tone, a replica of rihanna. She de always come buy something for one mallam wey de infront of our house then, and I go just de look like Giraffe, waiting for an opportunity to strike conversation. E get on day like that, I jam her for mallam shop when she also come buy something, na so I come start to talk to her.

As we begin de talk, she go always de dull my package, I go invite her come area she no go come, invite her to mr biggs she no go come, even invite her come church sef she still no gree. I still de on top of her matter sha till I jam another girl wey I gbadun gan, na so I switch my interest to the new chick as I gradually forget the other one. If I see her, I go just 'HI' her and continue my business, I no give her any serious attention again and if she no be mumu, she suppose understand say I don lost interest. Na for here the wahala come start.

She come start to de beef me for no reason, if she see me, she go pretend like say she no see me, as I notice her attitude, na so I bone her back ooo. Na so one day, I see a text on my phone which reads ''you de f.uckk up''. I begin to wonder who send am, if I call the number, them no go pick. If I use another phone call, them go hang up if them realise say na me. As time goes on ( mind you, this is about 6 months after I bone her) she come begin de give me eye, if she see me she go just de exeptionally nice and welcoming. Na so me sef come de code small small say this girl don de melt. I come invite her come party one day and she respond positively, na so we come meet.

She come begin de tell me say I fall her hand, de yarn about how I no de caring and stuff, I come begin de wonder say weda no be woman wey I de invite and de always try to talk to, but she de claim van damme? to cut the matter short sha, me and she run package. We dated for about three years until I move abroad go study. But of course anytime wey I go home back, we still de do periodical runs. No time!

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 20, 2014
GEJ is the cause of all this...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by engrtee(f): 12:21am On Dec 20, 2014
Can ladies share stories of how guys claim hard to get
Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by engrtee(f): 12:23am On Dec 20, 2014
youngpol:

did patience claim hard to get
Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 20, 2014
engrtee:

did patience claim hard to get
No!! But she started crying when he approached her... He was misguided, lol
Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by donmalcolm21(m): 12:29am On Dec 20, 2014
Those things you strive to get are what are always dear to u.
Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 20, 2014
Excuse OP! Are those your books?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 20, 2014
yes, mine was similar to ops scenario...
this lady, we live in the same street I walked up to her and talked to her she started forming and she has been crushing on me since 2 years oo , can you imagine?... well I left her alone.. for months I did not cheak on her, she was now the one that started calling my name anytime I pass the front of her house.. she also a times sends her younger sister to come and tell me she is greeting me.. I lost interest sef.. even up till now she is still seeking for my attention.. hmmm , ladies are bunch of confused species.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by guente02(m): 1:21am On Dec 20, 2014
If think of my story i go just laugh the babe.
I don't give them the opportunity.
My gfs didn't play hard to gt on me. It was pretty straightforward.
Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 20, 2014
nna men!nwanne my own wicked ooh!I got this babe thru 2go and for 5 years she still dey put me on a long thing.
I no know whether I don turn mumu sef because this is abnormal for an average African man.
in fact because of her I'm serving in the north but we are just about 4hours away and we've never met.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by SAMBARRY: 1:37am On Dec 20, 2014
grin grin grin chayiiii grin grin grin
Extom:
Okay let's go...
There was this girl who happened to be my sister's friend. Whenever she came around, everything I was doing becomes useless and annoying(because she was "gawd damn fyn).
As time went by, I stylishly asked youngsis about her friend, and she told me she would see what she can do about it. Youngsis came back with good news that the girl said I was kinda cool, so I summoned courage and planned out a script of what to say the next time she comes around(walahi, I never would I have been able to talk to her). On that fateful Saturday, she came around(she's always free on Saturdays+parents are not always around, that should be perfect, right? WRONG!!! ) and I was watching GhostBusters. As soon as she entered, and youngsis saw me trying to act cool, she left us alone, and went inside. And then, I was literally dumbfounded. embarassed
She even had to break the ice by saying "so you enjoy watching cartoons?" grin Long story short, I spoke all the grammar I had written down, then this small girl(we were pretty much younger, as this happened some years back) dropped the words I'm sure she just learnt; "I am not interested in you " shocked
I kept forcing my luck, and she didn't rest on her laurels either. I guess she was taunting me, cos while she was shooting me down with every opportunity she gets, she would be looking for me whenever she came to our house.

NOW HERE IS THE TWIST: as soon as I got fed up, I suddenly found myself harbouring resentment for her. I even went as far as telling one of my female classmate to come around when I was sure mission impossible would come around, and the jealousy I saw in her eyes that day, is a satisfaction that I would take to my grave! cheesy

I saw her a while ago, and I asked myself "Oboy, you dey crase? Wetin you been dey like for this girl?" She's become too thick(girls hate to be called fat these days) for my liking.
I also got my perfect revenge that day. She was with my sis, and 3 other girls, and I just came back from school. After the exchange of pleasantries, all the "so you've been around, and you didn't call me's", she said to one of the girls "this would have been my first boyfriend, but he wasn't persistent enough" (like WTF?? undecided after chasing you for almost a year??) and then I finished her!!! "naahhhh!!! I wasn't really serious back then, besides, we were still very young and naive".

The look on her face(even though she pretentiously tried to laugh it off) is another "trophy" in my gallery. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by benuejosh: 2:41am On Dec 20, 2014
have never encountered any before. maybe my look kills their vibe to act Hard to Get.
Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by passionate88: 7:22am On Dec 20, 2014
Following stealthly
Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by Clinton594(m): 7:52am On Dec 20, 2014
I've never walked up to a lady to show interest..... all my friendships began mutually... say from school, or any occasion where we didn't have to formally introduce.
That's y my relationships airways last..... no hard to get stuff, we always roll
Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by Dahjhi: 8:34am On Dec 20, 2014
engrtee:
Can ladies share stories of how guys claim hard to get
Sure nah. You should get the ball rolling smiley
Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by yorex2011: 8:44am On Dec 20, 2014
*Spreads mat... Sipping my fuura de cowbell... While watching with my 3d glasses
Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by MrsGoodness(f): 8:55am On Dec 20, 2014
youngpol:
lol...your sooo funny grin
Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by ireneony(f): 9:00am On Dec 20, 2014
I don't play hard, if I like you we can start a relationship but if I don't like nothing will making me accept a guy proposal.
for now most guys that comes my way I don't like them, does it mean am playing hard to get? hell no. just because I always smile and look you in the eye mean doesn't I love you. guys should understand that when a lady is nice to them does not necessarily mean they want you.

but tosyne2much u don old ocheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by Thinkr(m): 9:12am On Dec 20, 2014
ireneony:
I don't play hard, if I like you we can start a relationship but if I don't like nothing will making me accept a guy proposal.
for now most guys that comes my way I don't like them, does it mean am playing hard to get? hell no. just because I always smile and look you in the eye mean doesn't I love you. guys should understand that when a lady is nice to them does not necessarily mean they want you.

but tosyne2much u don old ocheesy
madam tell me. Why? No pink lips? Not rich? No six packs? Not tall? Not a real man? Why?
Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by merit12(f): 9:13am On Dec 20, 2014
I met this guy on one social network
I have tried speaking to him in all way
He acts and behave like he don't get gist.

I tried knowing were he stays no avail
I tried inviting him for drinks no avail
He acts and behave like he don't get gist

I let him be for the next day no calls no txt
I let him know I'm not going for less
And watch if he is going to come after me

His name is whom who know already
He is known by little and the mighty
And now he is chasing after me

Ladies should I give him a chance
Or just walk away and let him be?
His name is tosyne2much

Na zo I dey oh
I just wrote a poem for my mind
My 32teeth

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by Thinkr(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2014
shadowgwalker:
nna men!nwanne my own wicked ooh!I got this babe thru 2go and for 5 years she still dey put me on a long thing.
I no know whether I don turn mumu sef because this is abnormal for an average African man.
in fact because of her I'm serving in the north but we are just about 4hours away and we've never met.
So because of punany you deliberately moved closer to shekarau of bokoharam. Ok sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by chimerase2: 9:41am On Dec 20, 2014
I dnt hv time 4 dos hard to get babes sabi na wen u give dem face dey will do dat
Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by tosyne2much(m): 9:43am On Dec 20, 2014
merit12:
I met this guy on one social network
I have tried speaking to him in all way
He acts and behave like he don't get gist.

I tried knowing were he stays no avail
I tried inviting him for drinks no avail
He acts and behave like he don't get gist

I let him be for the next day no calls no txt
I let him know I'm not going for less
And watch if he is going to come after me

His name is whom who know already
. He is known by little and the mighty
And now he is chasing after me

Ladies should I give him a chance
Or just walk away and let him be?
His name is tosyne2much

Na zo I dey oh
I just wrote a poem for my mind
My 32teeth
PM me and let's start all over or adonbilivit tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2014
I had one experience with one pretty girl down my street whom I thought was heavily crushing on me, but when i finally approached her with the intention to engage in an amorous relationship with her, she rebuffed me vehemently, in public , with my peers closeby, who made sure it drove in with their taunting ( inflicting a significant damage to my self esteem). I was downtrodden for weeks before I was able to pick myself up with what was left of my ego. In a vindictive frenzy, I toasted her prettier ffriend, and she agreed so we started dating, her friend was a feisty girl that just made our relationship unbearable for her by always embellishing me, my attributes and so forth. Off course, the relationship lead to their breakup and great animosity that persists till date. Finally, I brokeup with that her friend and dated her elder sister (good sweet old revenge), I believe she was hurt beyond redemption at that point, she became my mortal enemy. Anyways, we have reconciled and are now good friends and even Bleep buddies atimes. Her sis is now married with kids, but we're still cool tho
Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 20, 2014
Thinkr:
So because of punany you deliberately moved closer to shekarau of bokoharam. Ok sha.
LOL!!what we do for love wink grin
Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by Ruq: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2014
This is my ish.

I was chilling outside the house I just moved in, in school looking at the beautiful street. I saw this chick that owned a shop and sell stuff. From where I sat I sha made sure our eye jam and we were both giving the eye looks, that happened for some days, after enough eye signals I went to the shop to buy something, as I reached the place I looked for want was buyable and within pocket range. I said "give meee, hmm - spirit" meanwhile she was looking at me with a smirk laughing at my decoy spirit plan, we just talked briefly,that was just my intro. I sha went back inside my house with spirit wey I no need.  Day after, I looked at her and she was looking at me like I pissed of her pet, and I'm like wtf I thought we've been connecting through looks and the other day. A day after and it was the same, naso me sef carry my youceasetooexistinmylife attitude, Abi you dey mad Shey because I follow you talk. I ignored the shop every time I passed as if invisible girl of F4 touched the shop. After realising that she might have disconnected this guy, I was walking home onetime and she called out, I went back then she said she wanted to ask me a question, she went back to the spirit day and asked if I really needed the spirit I bought, I grinned a bit and said yeah that my friend got injured and needed to clean the wound. From then one we spoke, got to know her name where she's from and other P's. It got interesting as we got talking and knew each other better. Then the real talks started, she said she was engaged, showed me one expired engagement ring like that and gave me the we could only be friends line. I was like I've got enough friends bleep that. Day after, I looked at her and she was looking at me like I pissed of her pet, and I'm like wtf I thought we've been connecting through looks and the other day. A day after and it was the same, naso me sef carry my youceasetooexistinmylife attitude, Abi you dey mad Shey because I follow you talk. I ignored the shop every time I passed as if invisible girl of F4 touched the shop. After realising that she might have disconnected this guy, I was walking home onetime and she called out, I went back then she said she wanted to ask me a question, she went back to the spirit day and asked if I really needed the spirit I bought, I grinned a bit and said yeah that my friend got injured and needed to clean the wound. From then one we spoke, got to know her name where she's from and other P's. It got interesting as we got talking and knew each other better. Then the real talks started, she said she was engaged, showed me one expired engagement ring like that and gave me the we could only be friends line. I was like I've got enough friends bleep that. 

Long yap shot, it's true she has a fiance, she was really bent on just remaining friends, As it went one she knew my room I knew her place and it went like that for some days there were goodnight hugs hold of hands and shi. Along the line she agreed while I was already kinda indifferent. But her boobs were enough to pull the love feeling back from the dungeons, chaiii you can take lunch break on one of those boobs. She even made one scary statement about how her future wedding maynot happen. And I'm like Shi mehn didn't know you would take it this serious in my mind.

In the same week she agreed, in my room she made one confession that made my head swell, in one of the good night hugs we had she told me she was wetshockedshocked before she got home, immediately info to find the center of gravity came, Shi started happening and getting serious but sadly a cockblocker knocked and killed the whole ish.
Sha sha sha y'all know how hard to get stories end when it's in favour. She ended up calling me 'the spirit boy'. we still chat on fb.

Ooh I forgot she said she was a virgin, in part of claiming harder to get and nook. Although it wasn't all that hard to get but for her mind I went through Diet hard 4.0 to get her. It was a beautiful experience though. You could reminisce on those boobs and smile about being fired.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by missdebs(f): 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
most of d ladies 'playin hard to get' really just wanna b friends dassall
Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by remsonik(f): 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
The only thing that will make me play hard to get for a guys is either I don't love him,and I will friend zone him.

I was crushing on this guy for months and he never asked me out,by the time I finished school and I was working and looking all fresh then he asked me out I simply didn't give him a definite answer. He's still in the friend zone till date and I quite enjoy the friendship that way cool
Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by tosyne2much(m): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
remsonik:
The only thing that will make me play hard to get for a guys is either I don't love him,and I will friend zone him.

I was crushing on this guy for months and he never asked me out,by the time I finished school and I was working and looking all fresh then he asked me out I simply didn't give him a definite answer. He's still in the friend zone till date and I quite enjoy the friendship that way cool
this is not hard-to-get but wickedness at PhD level

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Encounter With Ladies Claiming Hard To Get by alberto2k(m): 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
Here my own story

On a faithful day, a girl texted me on whatsapp.. I dnt knw hw she got my number, dnt evn know her.. We rolled along smoothly and I started disturbing abt a relationship... And one thing about me, I can only ask a lady woo a lady once, disturb her for a week if she don't say YES, and if she still persist, then I'll quit, trash and recycle..
FF
But I dnt knw wat got into me I disturbed dis one for a month o, she no gree na so I jst free her... Later lyk d following week.. She called saying dat I dnt care abt her, dat she misses me.. Bla bla bla
Omo at last I frendzoned her o..
To even reply her text on whatsapp diz days, she go msg me reach 10times..
And diz girl fyn o and she gather undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Gat The Best Figure / EXPOSED: N@ked Photos Of UNIBEN Most Beautiful Girl Mistakely Le@ked Online / New Format To Send Love Text Messages To Your Boyfriend And Grilfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.