Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

In 2015, Dogs And Baboons Shall Rise And Defend The Ecosystem. Never Again!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In 2015, Dogs And Baboons Shall Rise And Defend The Ecosystem. Never Again!! (926 Views)

Understanding Who "Dogs And Baboons" Were According To 2012 PMB Statements / Dogs And Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood.. / Probe: Go And Defend Yourself, Wike Tells Amaechi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In 2015, Dogs And Baboons Shall Rise And Defend The Ecosystem. Never Again!! by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 20, 2014
I am a Dog, yes I am a Dog, a southern breed, powered by a massive jaw and a pair of saber-tooth. With my massive olfactory lobes, I can smell Poachers and Predators from afar and activate stealth mode.

My brother is a Baboon, yes a powerful Baboon, he is also known as Genus Papio, a southern breed. He is also armed with a 4 inch saber-tooth and powerful muscles. An astute Omnivore whom I know won't hesitate to mobilize a harem of troops to defend our habitat against Poachers and Predators.

If our handler, the Zoologist, the Safari Ranger, the Kalahari Guardian and of course, the Serengeti Custodian JUSTLY secures a nod by the inhabitants of the jungle to continually oversee our terrestrial habitat and some overzealous, aggrieved and desperate Poachers and Predators (who think they can claim monopoly to the jungle) decide to pounce on us in order to get back at the Zoologist...

Dogs and Baboons shall rise...
Re: In 2015, Dogs And Baboons Shall Rise And Defend The Ecosystem. Never Again!! by lafflaff123(m): 5:44am On Dec 20, 2014
Okay so if anybody tries to stop Jonathan from coming back or if he loses the election, you guys will rise and fight?

@OP you forgot one thing. Baboons and dogs are delicacies in some part of Nigeria, and an attempt by the baboons and dogs to rise, is an attempt to end up in an Okazi Soup.
Re: In 2015, Dogs And Baboons Shall Rise And Defend The Ecosystem. Never Again!! by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 20, 2014
lafflaff123:
Okay so if anybody tries to stop Jonathan from coming back or if he loses the election, you guys will rise and fight?

@OP you forgot one thing. Baboons and dogs are delicacies in some part of Nigeria, and an attempt by the baboons and dogs to rise, is an attempt to end up in an Okazi Soup.

The keyword there is "JUSTLY".

If he wins landslide and you and your brothers think you can repeat the 2011 slaughtering of corpers and southerners, we would show you guys dogs and baboons have teeth and they can bite, irrespective of whether they live at the north of the jungle.
Re: In 2015, Dogs And Baboons Shall Rise And Defend The Ecosystem. Never Again!! by PapiWata: 5:56am On Dec 20, 2014
MyPWisINCORRECT:
I am a Dog, Yes I am a Dog, a southern breed, powered by a massive jaw and a pair saber-tooth. With my massive olfactory lobes, I can smell Poachers and Predators from afar and activate stealth mode.

My brother is a Baboon, yes a powerful Baboon, he is also known as Genus Papio, a southern breed. He is also armed with a 4 inch saber-tooth and powerful muscles. An astute Omnivore whom I know won't hesitate to mobilize a harem of troops to defend our habitat against Poachers and Predators.

If our handler, the Zoologist, the Safari Ranger, the Kalahari Guardian, the Serengeti Custodian JUSTLY secures a nod by the inhabitants of the jungle to continually oversee our terrestrial habitat and some overzealous, aggrieved and desperate Poachers and Predators (who think they can claim monopoly to the jungle) decide to pounce on us in order to get back at the Zoologist...

Dogs and Baboons shall rise...

Now this is my kind of writer. I love the imagery. "The Serengeti Custodian", giving the nod for the canines and primates, all a-straining at the leash, to FINALLY engage the enemy with all means at their disposal, after first of course sniffing out "Poachers and Predators", detecting the bogey's with "Massive Olfactory Lobes".

I'm pulling up a chair for this thread for sure, since I do consider myself a certified Baboon with all rights and privileges enshrined therein.

Chai ! Chai ! Chai !

Re: In 2015, Dogs And Baboons Shall Rise And Defend The Ecosystem. Never Again!! by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 20, 2014
PapiWata:

Now this is my kind of writer. I love the imagery. "The Serengeti Custodian", giving the nod for the canines and primates, all a-straining at the leash, to FINALLY engage the enemy with all means at their disposal, after first of course sniffing out "Poachers and Predators", detecting the bogey's with "Massive Olfactory Lobes".

I'm pulling up a chair for this thread for sure, since I do consider myself a certified Baboon with all rights and privileges enshrined therein.

Chai ! Chai ! Chai !

My brother God bless you, they see us as less than humans but canines and primates...

We must resist being preys...
Re: In 2015, Dogs And Baboons Shall Rise And Defend The Ecosystem. Never Again!! by lafflaff123(m): 6:03am On Dec 20, 2014
MyPWisINCORRECT:

The keyword there is "JUSTLY".

If he wins landslide and you and your brothers think you can repeat the 2011 slaughtering of corpers and southerners, we would show you guys dogs and baboons have teeth and they can bite.

Funny guy you. I have met guys like you who sit behind their computer and start talking tough, meanwhile the only RISK you have taken in your life is to cross the road. So, who is this WE you refer to? i am actually from the South, and ironically from even Goodluck Jonathan's State. But i am praying Buhari wins.

Aside the fact that Goodluck does not have any score card, my other reason is the DICTATORIAL tendencies of his wife. Never since the creation of Nigeria has the first lady of the Country PUT HERSELF out there like her. She was not elected into office, but keeps playing the King maker,she is an embarrassment to her husband, this country and my State.

I look forward to the day Buhari, a man with humility will take over the reign of POWERS.
Re: In 2015, Dogs And Baboons Shall Rise And Defend The Ecosystem. Never Again!! by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 20, 2014
lafflaff123:

Funny guy you. I have met guys like you who sit behind their computer and start talking tough, meanwhile the only RISK you have taken in your life is to cross the road. So, who is this WE you refer to? i am actually from the South, and ironically from even Goodluck Jonathan's State. But i am praying Buhari wins.

Aside the fact that Goodluck does not have any score card, my other reason is the DICTATORIAL tendencies of his wife. Never since the creation of Nigeria has the first lady of the Country PUT HERSELF out there like her. She was not elected into office, but keeps playing the King maker,she is an embarrassment to her husband, this country and my State.

I look forward to the day Buhari, a man with humility will take over the reign of POWERS.

If the Serengeti Guardian is relieved of his position and the Poacher and Predator is blindly elected to "lord-over" the jungle...your guess is as good as mine...

Na barbecue you don become so...besides hawks, mambas, eagles go carry you play okossoh...

My brother wise oh!
Re: In 2015, Dogs And Baboons Shall Rise And Defend The Ecosystem. Never Again!! by PapiWata: 6:15am On Dec 20, 2014
MyPWisINCORRECT:

My brother God bless you, they see us as less than humans but canines and primates...

We must resist being preys...

At the very least, those bent on domesticating all southern wildlife so as to get at the oil fields will again fail miserably in doing anything of the sort. Beyond that, one can only hope that justice will prevail in the fullness of time, and arrests will be made, on orders from the International Criminal Court, to cage those who called for bloodshed in the wake of Nigeria's 2011 presidential elections, along with those who may yet reprise that sore-loser's call to arms, when Nigeria's incumbent president is mandated by the electorate to serve the nation until 2019.

Re: In 2015, Dogs And Baboons Shall Rise And Defend The Ecosystem. Never Again!! by lafflaff123(m): 6:30am On Dec 20, 2014
It is always disturbing when i read articles like this, which borders on inciting people. @Op, Power does not belong to ONE SINGLE person, power changes hands, so what if Goodluck Jonathan wins and rules till 2019? another southern man will take his place?so what if he loses? the South will burn down because of our OIL FIELDS?

This Oil we are talking about has not developed my place in anyway. Do you know when BAYELSA STATE was linked to the National Grid(NEPA)?these oil field you are talking about services only a few people(that can actually be counted)that are from where the oil field is.

When was the last time the Nigerian Navy ordered a Warship?but Goodluck Jonathan's boy, Tompolo just ordered is it 3 or 5? is Tompolo the Chief of Defense staff in Nigeria?

Its sad when everything has to have ethnic/regional colorization. I have an advice for you, and that is have a conversation with your dad about the horrors of wars, especially if he witnessed the Nigerian Civil War. Those older generations that went through the horrors of the war usually never DRUM the DRUMBEATS of Violence.

Abiola thought that without him Nigeria will not MOVE ON. He died, and we are still here today. Nothing will happen when GOODLUCK Jonathan loses. We belong to the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, and not the Federal Republic of Bayelsa State or Federal Republic of the Niger Delta.

And nobody holds the monopoly of Violence, as other parts of the country too can fight back if/when SOME Southerners starts misbehaving.
Re: In 2015, Dogs And Baboons Shall Rise And Defend The Ecosystem. Never Again!! by PapiWata: 6:36am On Dec 20, 2014
lafflaff123:
It is always disturbing when i read articles like this, which borders on inciting people. @Op, Power does not belong to ONE SINGLE person, power changes hands, so what if Goodluck Jonathan wins and rules till 2019? another southern man will take his place? because of our OIL FIELDS?

This Oil we are talking about has not developed my place in anyway. Do you know when BAYELSA STATE was linked to the National Grid(NEPA)?these oil field you are talking about services only a few people(that can actually be counted)that are from where the oil field is.

When was the last time the Nigerian Navy ordered a Warship?but Goodluck Jonathan's boy, Tompolo just ordered is it 3 or 5? is Tompolo the Chief of Defense staff in Nigeria?

Its sad when everything has to have ethnic/regional colorization. I have an advice for you, and that is have a conversation with your dad about the horrors of wars, especially if he witnessed the Nigerian Civil War. Those older generations that went through the horrors of the war usually never DRUM the DRUMBEATS of Violence.

Abiola thought that without him Nigeria will not MOVE ON. He died, and we are still here today. Nothing will happen when GOODLUCK Jonathan loses. We belong to the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, and not the Federal Republic of Bayelsa State or Federal Republic of the Niger Delta.

And nobody holds the monopoly of Violence, as other parts of the country too can fight back if/when SOME Southerners starts misbehaving.

Note that my call is not for violence but for justice in the court of law, the International Criminal Court, to be precise. The shameless genocide instigator who refuses to take NO for an answer from the Nigerian electorate, and who INSISTS on running for president over and over again, despite sustaining massive consecutive defeats, IS the person guilty of calling for violence, and IS the person who thus gained full eligibility for a fair, expedient trial on charges of genocide incitement, followed by comfortable but secure life incarceration in a Dutch cell room.
Re: In 2015, Dogs And Baboons Shall Rise And Defend The Ecosystem. Never Again!! by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 20, 2014
lafflaff123:
It is always disturbing when i read articles like this, which borders on inciting people. @Op, Power does not belong to ONE SINGLE person, power changes hands, so what if Goodluck Jonathan wins and rules till 2019? another southern man will take his place? because of our OIL FIELDS?

Once upon a time, Black South Africans were slaves in their own land...

Today, black South Africans have a voice...

They didn't just get freedom on a platter of gold, they fought for their freedom, they placed necklaces on saboteurs like you and burnt them...if you think this time around, dogs and baboons will be taken to the abattoir without fighting back...Abobi, you be learner...
Re: In 2015, Dogs And Baboons Shall Rise And Defend The Ecosystem. Never Again!! by lafflaff123(m): 6:49am On Dec 20, 2014
MyPWisINCORRECT:

Once upon a time, Black South Africans were slaves in their own land...

Today, black South Africans have a voice...

They didn't just get freedom on a platter of gold, they fought for their freedom, they placed necklaces on saboteurs like you and burnt them...if you think this time around, dogs and baboons will be taken to the abattoir without fighting back...Abobi, you be learner...

lol.

I have never benefited anything from Bayelsa State.

I have never benefited anything from any politician.

I have never benefited anything from Nigeria as a country.

I am not an apologist to anybody, and will state it the way it is. So how am i a saboteur? because i say the Zoologist is not doing a good job?

I am still laughing.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Health Issues And May Not Last More Than A Year In Office Before Dyin / Mimiko Speaking At The PDP Rally (pictures) / Opinion: Is It Good Nigeria Didn't Qualify For AFCON 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.