Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi (20478 Views)

I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido / Nothing Will Happen To Me, Sanusi To Boko Haram / Bank Ceos Vote N300m To Fight Me – Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by chemali: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I read the first part of GMB interview on Thisday, he blamed everyone but BH, SLS needs to be careful because GMB will not like his strong personality and how he says it black or white. APC call your armed wing to Order please.

Really? I guess you didn't see where they were called terrorist. Liar
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 20, 2014
100Cents:

See them..

Caught Red handed !
S.BAN police grin
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by Freelancer00(m): 8:38am On Dec 20, 2014
[sub][/sub]
donmalcolm21:
Your problem started after you paied a vIsit to GEj, janjaaweedians were not happy that you reneged. God will protect you and APC please call. Your armed wing to order.
APC armed wing? U sound so sure of urself.
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by aurenflani: 8:39am On Dec 20, 2014
santana45:
With enough security around, how can something happen to you? Go to chiboko without security ,when you come back we can hear your story except you are one of their major sponsors.

We are expecting the c in c to visit Chibok not Sanusi. That place does not fall within his kingdom or area of his responsibility.
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by M4gunners: 9:10am On Dec 20, 2014
Onye chi nazor na zor owe ya.
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by sammyemmy01: 9:10am On Dec 20, 2014
Discover how people are already making money daily with this system, visit: WWW.PAYZAWEALTHSOLUTION..COM
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by jibga(m): 9:29am On Dec 20, 2014
God is with you the emir of emirs muhammad sanusi II
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by ALISMILE(m): 9:33am On Dec 20, 2014
Moderrator:
This is all a propaganda. There is no video where the boko leader said he would kill sanusi. No body has link ton that video. Actually that guy is dead. All videos of him media outlets use are old ones , the ones he was on a green military camo holding a white paper and having a towel tied around his head

All the news saying the book haram leader said any new thing either have no links to the video puts up a picture .

That cleared, how can a carefully planned boko assassination attack hit the mosque when the emir was in London of all places, mbanu!
If they wanted to kill the emir, they wouldn't climb the fence and start shooting randomly at people.
There is a voice leading the Friday prayer on the mega phone you can hear from outside the mosque, its not the emir's voice and you still proceed to attack? asi!
If they wanted to assassinate an emir they would wait for him on the way to the mosque or usually on the way back after they have confirmed that he actually attended the mosque. That's how all assassinations on Muslim prayer leaders have happened all through history including the two emirs boko killed in borno.

That book attack on kano central mosque to 'kill emir sanusi' is not supported in windows 8.
I mean,
That boko attack on the central mosque has a comma. gbam!
The igwe must here this!

meanwhile in 2013 in an interview sanusi said book haram where fighting for their rights because FG gave Niger Delta 13% of oil revenue while the north east is impoverished: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/sanusi-links-boko-haram-to-derivation/108039/
If u admitted that some Emirs had previously been attacked and that Sanusi advised Northerners to protect themselves against BH, then u er a fool for say that this attack is propaganda! Mind u am not a northerner but am simply tired of ethnic and religious bigots on socio media! because u ve succeeded in revealing that u want Sanusi to be killed first b4 u can believe he is a target!
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by obosirow: 9:33am On Dec 20, 2014
Moderrator:
This is all a propaganda. There is no video where the boko leader said he would kill sanusi. No body has link ton that video. Actually that guy is dead. All videos of him media outlets use are old ones , the ones he was on a green military camo holding a white paper and having a towel tied around his head

All the news saying the book haram leader said any new thing either have no links to the video puts up a picture .

That cleared, how can a carefully planned boko assassination attack hit the mosque when the emir was in London of all places, mbanu!
If they wanted to kill the emir, they wouldn't climb the fence and start shooting randomly at people.
There is a voice leading the Friday prayer on the mega phone you can hear from outside the mosque, its not the emir's voice and you still proceed to attack? asi!
If they wanted to assassinate an emir they would wait for him on the way to the mosque or usually on the way back after they have confirmed that he actually attended the mosque. That's how all assassinations on Muslim prayer leaders have happened all through history including the two emirs boko killed in borno.

That book attack on kano central mosque to 'kill emir sanusi' is not supported in windows 8.
I mean,
The igwe must here this!

meanwhile in 2013 in an interview sanusi said book haram where fighting for their rights because FG gave Niger Delta 13% of oil revenue while the north east is impoverished: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/sanusi-links-boko-haram-to-derivation/108039/

Well said bro! Sanusi is simply whipping up sentiments as usual. His tactics have always been diversionary right from CBN. It is known that he is a sponsor and sympathizer of BK, why will BK want to kill one of their financiers?
Sanusi wants us to believe that he is against BK when actually he is with them.
In Islam, if you have to LIE to make your enemies believe that you are not against them, it is allowed and not seen as a sin...TAKIA.
Sanusi is only applying TAKIA in this whole drama.
Assassins don't strike without making sure their target is in position. Sanusi simply arrange to be away from Kano and asked BK to strike then so that all possible suspicion of his connivance will not be evident.
Let's pray that God will expose these evil doers ASAP.
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by simplemach(m): 9:38am On Dec 20, 2014
HONNESSTY:
u don't have anything reasonable to contribute. Plz just read other piples comment and kip ur fuckin mouth shout. Ewu
Aturu
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by nagoma(m): 9:51am On Dec 20, 2014
Oga should call his boys to order. Sanusi is no longer a threat, as nobody is talking about the $20billion now.

Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by afanide: 9:53am On Dec 20, 2014
We Pray so!!!
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by ped007(m): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2014
No fighting please. . . Lets read more reasonable comments. Thanks!
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by Elan83(m): 10:03am On Dec 20, 2014
bennygreat1:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
CALL TO GLORY!!!
The entire family of carbohydrates, from balanced diet
local government area of food state, Regret to
announce the death of their father, brother, and
grandfather; Mr Rice who died in a fire accident along pot express road.
He was 36 cups. He survived by his wife; Mrs stew.
Twin daughters; curry and thyme.
Sons inlaw; Maggi and Onion.
BURIAL ARRANGEMENT;
25 December 2014, Body leaves
kitchen mortuary to his home town dinning table. Music by plates and spoons.
Cups and water are highly invited. Papa, God loves you
but our stomach loves you more. May your gentle soul
rest in the bossom of the toilet. Amen!
Signed by meat and fish, for the
family.
1day u monkey go go mrkt but 2 return go b wahala! I just dey wtch u since 2004!
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by mescapee: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2014
Moderrator:

I mean,
The igwe must here this!

Food for thought
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by bennygreat1(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2014
Elan83:
1day u monkey go go mrkt but 2 return go b wahala! I just dey wtch u since 2004!

You came the PAST? You must be communicating with ur past ancestors since 2004... grin grin grin
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by muhammad3708(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
Aiit ntn will hapen to you
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by Rexyl(m): 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
God bless you Sanusi for saying this and boldly making yourself a threat to those devils called boko haram. Let all Northern leaders and every Muslim also curse those boko guys and rebuke the evil they believe

It is well.
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by ayinba1(f): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
Is it the belly infrastructure (disease bugging Okupe) or just plain stupidity that is plaguing some Nigerians? Or is it just jinn possession?

On this very Nairaland, some accused Sanusi of being BH. Now they are implying that GMB is BH and wants to attack Sanusi?

Please, it stopped working a long time ago and is really nauseating.
I sure hope the book will be published with pictures and real names, soon. One of those "40 Laptops " must have a conscience, haba!

1 Like

Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by otipoju(m): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
temitemi1:
Yes nothing will happen to you if u put ur hands where they should be...

What are you insinuating.?.. Let me clarify first.
Has he done anything wrong by condemning Book Horam. Please shed more light on this your statement.
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by youngemex(m): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
story for the gods and the dogs
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by santana45: 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
ShakurM:
who ask u this? undecided
None of your business.
Re: Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi by ShakurM(m): 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
santana45:
None of your business.
That's last year shiii nigga.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pro-makarfi Supporters Clash With Pro-Sheriff Supporters At PDP Secretariat / Matawalle: No More Amnesty For Bandits In Zamfara / Bandits In Niger Kill Health Worker & Factory Manager After N8m Ransom (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.