Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

The Reason For Southeast To Vote Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason For Southeast To Vote Buhari (3735 Views)

The Surest Card By The Southeast To Grab The Presidency... / Jonathan Promises Free Trade-Zone For Southeast / Finally, Speed Trains For Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason For Southeast To Vote Buhari by fairheven: 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
Collynzo9:

Which real Igbo man spells Igbo as ''Ibo''?
Maybe your mother told you that you are Igbo, but you need to ask her serious questions.

Obviously clueless like jona that you support,that's why you keep beating about the bush
"Ibo" an" Igbo" are inter-changeablly used both in written an spoken language..I pity your sorry-state,u got nothing to hang on to apart from that silly question?
Re: The Reason For Southeast To Vote Buhari by rayblast(m): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
nzeobi:
Buhari is yet to impress me with his speeches, he is too emotional just like he cried and instigated violence in 2011
He doesn't know nigeria very well, he also doesn't know politics and he lacks the needed ideas that can transform nigeria.
d ideas wey oga jona use wey 1dollar=194naira?Abeg we nid change.No b speech we want na positive change(action). no b apc,i no b pdp.I don t belong to any political party.I am a Nigerian
Re: The Reason For Southeast To Vote Buhari by fairheven: 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
Purity1:
I don't ve to rant about what Goodluck has done, it's obvious. I insist that the oppositions are exploring insecurity matter to sabotage his efforts.

Opposition exploiting insecurity to sabotage him?an he is obviously powerless an weak to fight back?"a lion does not worry about the opinion of a sheep..who cares whether someone is sabotaging him,who no get enemies for this life?its left for him to exact his authority,complaining only show his weakness an clueless mindset
Re: The Reason For Southeast To Vote Buhari by Duru1(m): 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
fairheven:
Been from the southeast mysef,I have always felt that GMB shud have picked an IBO man as his running mate,for the fact that southwest has had Obasanjo in power for eight good years,then south south with Jonathan,for six years,so the fairest tin shud be someone of Ibo extraction to his VP.
But consider this my pple..
1.Jonathon has not done anything to deserve our vote in southeast
2.Jonathan wife's mother is from Abia an yet Abia has been raped by one wicked and heartless leader called "ochendo"under Jonathan's watch.
3.most of the project that Jonathan initiated in our region have turnout to be empty promises for the sake our vote,Eg,second niger bridge and onisha port.
4.the most important reason to vote buhari..this man"the righteous one"has infact chosen Ibo as running mate befor in the person OKADIGBO AND one OBI(can't remember his surname)but he didn't win ,not that he didn't succeed,but obviously like we all know,those election were manipulated by obasanjo an co.because even the beneficiary,Yaradua confirmed it.

So it behooves on evry Ibo to leave sentiment aside an tink wat will benefit us as a nation an vote buhari for change..an talking about change,am not goner vote party but individuals that I know will bring the desired change,eg: am going to vote out PDP AND JONA OUT OF ABUJA AND AM GOING TO ALSO VOTE OUT APC AND TINUBU OUT of LAGOS BY VOTING "uncle JIMI as the next governor..that is the change we are talking about. God bless Nigeria!

It is only for parochial and tribal reasons. If GEJ was Yoruba or even the VP post is held by Yoruba, trust me, the betrayal artists would be singing a different song now.

1 Like

Re: The Reason For Southeast To Vote Buhari by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
fairheven:

I don't need Amadioha to swear,the problem wit us is that we don't see beyond our noses,we don't consider wt benefits Nigeria as a whole,but we care more about our regions.think of...if the entire nation is developed there won't be reason for cry of marginalisation.
To answer your Questions..am full-ibo blooded,my state,Abia is the least developed under jonathan's administration.even Obasanjo did not allow Orji Uzor kalu rape Abia the way Jonathan has done.so why shud I entrust jona for another term?that wud be suicidal
For my fellow abians,we have our destiny in our hands,Ochendo thinks he can pocket our votes by going to the senate,making his in-law the flagbearer for PDP.,sending his wife wu can't Even speak good english to house of reps.(u wonder wt she will be speaking in the house)sending the son to Abia house of assembly,I mean what is left of Abia again naa?

We teach PDP a lesson in our Dear beloved Abia.
Vote individuals my ppl,your vote is your "REVOLUTION"!
Guy stop wasting ur time... pdp will always win in Abia... o served dea as a corper and i know wat i saw in little elections we conducted....
Re: The Reason For Southeast To Vote Buhari by fairheven: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
crixtex:

Guy stop wasting ur time... pdp will always win in Abia... o served dea as a corper and i know wat i saw in little elections we conducted....

U don't know wat you are talking,was it PDP that brought the current leadership in Abia to power,so wt are you talking about?
Re: The Reason For Southeast To Vote Buhari by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
fairheven:

U don't know wat you are talking,was it PDP that brought the current leadership in Abia to power,so wt are you talking about?
Dats yesterday's news... Worry bout tomorrow...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS : Patience Jonathan Helping Her Husband Pack Out Of Aso Rock / How Governor Obiano Allegedly Gave Nnamdi Kanu $50,000 And Two Suvs / Throwback: 61% Of Nigeria Were In Poverty As At 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.