Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

Does Buhari Have A University Degree? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Buhari Have A University Degree? (39137 Views)

What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? / Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja / What Does Buhari Do For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Mightyraw(m): 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
fx45:

I have never heard Pa Buhari utter one intelligible word of English anywhere. His spoken English is a complete disaster!
guess u only see him in pictures ...u Neva watch or listened to him b4
I wonder wah dah zoologist can do,maybe he can interbreed u Wif bear
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
blasterman:
how can you compare obasanjo and buhari. Obasanjo is very popular out of Nigeria and is an African statesman.

Obasanjo was the first military man in Africa to hand over power back to civilian

Unlike the other ones that declared zero party

Buhari didn't have any agenda for democracy

IBB had agenda but kept postponing and canceling election

Abacha declared zero party

and abdulsalam handed it back to obasanjo

Great! Thats a very brilliant comment sir. Kudos!+Your signature is telling something thought arousing!
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by blakky97(m): 11:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
RagaMufeen:
Can you tell me if Buhari have degree or just WAEC? because no one want olodo to rule them. Obama is graduate, same as Germany, Britain, Japan and China. Naija people deserve a graduate as well, that's why oyinbo people think we are mumu.
I hope you is not graduate oh!
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 21, 2014
Hidentity:

Do you have a degree? If yes, I think that it is better to have no degree than have one and write this way. "Buhari has a degree" not "have a degree." Obama is not graduate, Obama is a graduate. Also, the expression same as Germany, Britain does not flow with the noun "Obama." Are you trying to say Obama is a country like Germany and Britain too? Though Obama, Germany, Britain are all proper nouns but the rule of interpretation and construction does not place both in the same context.

You also need be enlightened on having "WAEC" as a degree or a certificate. Friend, WAEC is an acronym for WEST AFRICAN EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL. It is practically impossible to have WAEC as a certificate because it is just a body governing the conduct of examinations. It is the certificate issued by WAEC that can be possessed as an evidence of qualification. If we keep having WAEC as a result or certificate, the next generations won't have any exam to write.

I have no intention of ridiculing you, but do not condemn others for what you are guilty of. You are trying to insinuate that he is not educated but your expressions show that you need brighter grammar too.

Bros, why u wicked like dis na? See as u just finish d guy. Chai! Diaris God oh!

2 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by babaluckey: 1:01am On Dec 21, 2014
temitemi1:
Who knows... But GEJ nah DR sha grin grin... Oh, sorry buhari got degree in cow rearing grin grin grin

You got it...

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by NobleG1(m): 2:52am On Dec 21, 2014
zheroes:
so many people still think we are still in the military era when the president can say something and it stands. if he proposes and the reps disagrees will it fly? please guys make una wake up abeg.

You don't need to be in the military to be a dictator.
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by vokalguy(m): 3:36am On Dec 21, 2014
Having a University Degree is nice but unfortunately that does not make the man, experience does. And I believe he is experienced enough to lead the country. Jonathan on the other hand has a degree in some crappy course and well we all know he has been a failure so yea...
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by oghaleEfe(m): 5:55am On Dec 21, 2014
GEJ and Patience Jonathan are graduates from UNIPORT, what difference have they made in Leadership apart from increase in corrutption

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by beckyomas(f): 8:24am On Dec 21, 2014
blakky97:

I hope you is not graduate oh!
As in eh! I dunno if he's just acting up or if he's for real.
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by tola9ja: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2014
am very sure he dose not have degree in zoology like our able zoo keeper a disgrace to all phd holders

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Bayswater: 8:30am On Dec 21, 2014
donphilopus:
He has a degree from the Nigerian Defence Academy. After that, he went for other courses in the US, UK and India. Meanwhile, @OP, let's even assume that you have a University Degree, but your body writing language doesn't suggest so. A so-called Graduate like you can never stand Buhari!

Degree from the Nigerian Defence Academy? Are you alright?

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 21, 2014
gebest:
Defence Accademy certificate is equivalent to BSC.
so Buhari basically has GCE plus shooting practice using AK-47

2 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by babeface3: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2014
The man grammar and accent na die grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2014
babeface3:
The man grammar and accent na die grin grin
Pellow Naijerians . . .
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by talk2cj08(m): 9:27am On Dec 21, 2014
marvelousabah:
he doesn't...meanwhile.check my signature,if its for u
I should check ur signature abi? So u av d capability of generate 6k plus with just 3k and ur kindred are still in abject poverty. in Olamide's voice story for d gods
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by blakky97(m): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2014
beckyomas:

As in eh! I dunno if he's just acting up or if he's for real.
the guy can not even correctly string few words together to make sense and yet hes questioning another persons educational qualification
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Stevosty: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2014
RagaMufeen:
Can you tell me if Buhari have degree or just WAEC? because no one want olodo to rule them. Obama is graduate, same as Germany, Britain, Japan and China. Naija people deserve a graduate as well, that's why oyinbo people think I am mumu.
exactly, because how has all the degrees holders we have in government affected the situation in Nigeria.
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 21, 2014
You dont need a degree to be president in Naija. Degrees dont make good leaders. In Nigeria's history, leaders with degrees have often been failures. Nigeria needs good men, not degree carriers as president.
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by bjayzeez: 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
RagaMufeen:
Can you tell me if Buhari have degree or just WAEC? because no one want olodo to rule them. Obama is graduate, same as Germany, Britain, Japan and China. Naija people deserve a graduate as well, that's why oyinbo people think we are mumu.

Obama is an Individual, Germany, Britain, Japan....are countries... Google the name of their leaders
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by marvelousabah(m): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
talk2cj08:

I should check ur signature abi? So u av d capability of generate 6k plus with just 3k and ur kindred are still in abject poverty. in Olamide's voice story for d gods
my broda,i hate to be rude but sincerly speaking.poverty has taken a toll in our life,thats y u see everytin as impossible and never see possiblities in life,u havn't even checked the site before u ran into conclusion...sori for some nigeria youth SMH
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by ayindejimmy(m): 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
RagaMufeen:

so it wrong that i ask if he has degree abi? who want olodo ruler, waka make i pass
In your opinion.. All those without degree are olodo.. Abi?
Now I know you are not informed at all.
There are many billionaires in Nigeria without a degree. Degree is not common sense and wisdom.. And the constitution recognises that by setting High school certificate as the minimum standard
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by beckyomas(f): 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
blakky97:

the guy can not even correctly string few words together to make sense and yet hes questioning another persons educational qualification
No mind am. I thought he was just acting up, I no know say na olodo.
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by beckyomas(f): 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
ayindejimmy:

In your opinion.. All those without degree are olodo.. Abi?
Now I know you are not informed at all.
There are many billionaires in Nigeria without a degree. Degree is not common sense and wisdom.. And the constitution recognises that by setting High school certificate as the minimum standard
Jeez! You have time to preach to that Agbero? You want him to drag you to his own level and beat you in his game of fool.ishness? Not cool at all.

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by babestella: 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
The APC has been consistent in saying that
the
PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous
years in
which corruption, impunity, insurgency,
armed robbery and several ills of society
held
sway,
but at a very close look
at the APC, I am seeing Amaechi - 8yrs
speaker;
7yrs governor under PDP, Atiku - 8yrs Vice
president under PDP,
Akume -
8yrs governor under PDP,
Bukola Saraki - 8yrs governor; 2yrs
Senator
under PDP, Timipre Sylver - 4yrs governor
under PDP, Audu Ogbe - 2yrs
chairman
of PDP, Aminu Masari - 4yrs Reps speaker
under
PDP, Chris Ngige - 3yrs
governor under PDP, Kwankwaso - 7yrs
governor,3yrs Defense minister
under PDP, El rufai - 4yrs FCT minister, 2yrs
BPE chairman under PDP and
to cap it all they went to OBJ begging, a
man
who spent 8 of the disastrous 16yrs as the
maximum ruler of
Nigeria to come and lead them
on a rescue mission. It is now clearer that
APC
is a waste basket of the
PDP, where the people who created and
perpetuated the " 16 Disastrous
years" are now dumped. please Nigerians
what
is the change in this APC?

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by fctboy: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
How can Buhari has degree ? When boko(western education) is haram(forbidden or taboo) to his faith.
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by ayindejimmy(m): 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
fctboy:
How can Buhari has degree ? When boko(western education) is haram(forbidden or taboo) to his faith.
...... 'has degree?' plzzzzz delete the comment before you're feasted on
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Proffdada: 7:25am On Dec 22, 2014
nice4igbo:
tell buhari to go and watch nicki minaj ass ok
you mean

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by tit(f): 7:32am On Dec 22, 2014
I have seen buhari cv.
the man no go school at all, at all.

He do platoon leader's course. This is no different from agbero work. This where they teach him how to brutalize cinvilians. He is no better than NURTW.
The other thin he do is War College in America. That is in 1980. That is where they teach him to do coup. They make him a CIA agent there. Immediately he come back from there, he begin plan coup. He call Abacha and babangida begin put fire for their yansh. That is the result of his going to War coup college. Diya go there too but he no get mind. That is why Diya coup fail.
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by jamace(m): 8:36am On Dec 22, 2014
Osinbajo is a man of IMPEACHABLE character---Buhari grin grin
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Bobbieydeey: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2014
RagaMufeen:

so he has no degress at all, very bad,

gej till buhari get degree then.
no need for olodo ruler when we have many graduates.

Looool
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Bobbieydeey: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2014
fctboy:

Lmfaoooooo ! "Has degree" ke
Hahaha my chest dey pain me

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo Of A Hilarious Cartoon About Tompolo By The Punch Newspaper / Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT / Senators Walk Out On Hamid Ali, Customs Boss During A Meeting (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.