Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Does Buhari Have A University Degree? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Buhari Have A University Degree? (38550 Views)

What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? / Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja / What Does Buhari Do For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by tit(f): 8:17am On Dec 20, 2014
Buhari has step down.
Fear don catch am!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by RagaMufeen(m): 8:18am On Dec 20, 2014
chemali:
He went to the Nigerian Defence Academy, Defence services staff college, United States Army War College and Mons Officer Cadet School. The Nigerian Defence Academy is described as the only military university in Nigeria.

ok, i didn't know that.

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by femicyrus(m): 8:18am On Dec 20, 2014
Wait and see a cattle farmer perform better than a zoologist (Phd)

4 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by RagaMufeen(m): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2014
femicyrus:
Wait and see a cattle farmer perform better than a zoologist (Phd)

why bring cattle mather here, are we cattle

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by donphilopus: 8:26am On Dec 20, 2014
He has a degree from the Nigerian Defence Academy. After that, he went for other courses in the US, UK and India. Meanwhile, @OP, let's even assume that you have a University Degree, but your body writing language doesn't suggest so. A so-called Graduate like you can never stand Buhari!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by RagaMufeen(m): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2014
donphilopus:
He has a degree from the Nigerian Defence Academy. After that, he went for other courses in the US, UK and India. Meanwhile, @OP, let's even assume that you have a University Degree, but your body writing language doesn't suggest so. A so-called Graduate like you can never stand Buhari!

where i say am graduate? i said we need graduate like all other countries are rule by graduate, even ghana president is graduate. i check google so you check and see.
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by major466(m): 8:31am On Dec 20, 2014
Am not sure Buhari finished primary school.

5 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by donphilopus: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2014
RagaMufeen:

where i say am graduate? i said we need graduate like all other countries are rule by graduate, even ghana president is graduate. i check google so you check and see.

You have no moral justification to question Buhari's Educational qualification. With the way you write, I'm not even sure you can indent on omnibus!

5 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by femicyrus(m): 8:34am On Dec 20, 2014
RagaMufeen:

why bring cattle mather here, are we cattle
what type of animal are you in the zoo of your zoologist then?
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by RagaMufeen(m): 8:34am On Dec 20, 2014
major466:
Am not sure Buhari finished primary school.
somebody posted he has degree from nigeria defence college or so, so he finish primary or he can't be allowed in naija defence academy
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by fx45(m): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2014
Lordseyad:
Google is always there for us you know--

A degree or no degree doesn't mean one is not learned-- And Also av neva seen Him murder English anywhere as your degrees holder at the top--
I have never heard Pa Buhari utter one intelligible word of English anywhere. His spoken English is a complete disaster!

5 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by RagaMufeen(m): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2014
donphilopus:

You have no moral justification to question Buhari's Educational qualification. With the with you write, I'm not even sure you can indent on omnibus!
i cant write but am not looking for presido job.

2 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Dbboy(m): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2014
So Buhari has no degree and wants to rule Nigeria no wonder, how can a cattle rearer comprehend how to grow an economy or how to manage the educated class in Nigeria no wonder he says he would single handedly stabilize oil and I laughed at my presidential aspirant, Nigeria chei!! Which way, olodo becoming president the west would make caricature of us when we attend world meeting such a leader like this would be a blessing to them cos the would use him anyhow cos he won't be able to comprehend certain term used by this educated manipulators. Our president should at least be educated and not running his campaign with am not corrupt. Show me a former millatary man that is not corrupt and I would show you a pig that has never danced in the mud rubbish.

13 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by RagaMufeen(m): 8:41am On Dec 20, 2014
femicyrus:
what type of animal are you in the zoo of your zoologist then?
i dont want them ban me, i for abuse your papa. so waka pass and face front

2 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Gmajor(m): 8:41am On Dec 20, 2014
Lordseyad:
Google is always there for us you know--

A degree or no degree doesn't mean one is not learned-- And Also av neva seen Him murder English anywhere as your degrees holder at the top--
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 20, 2014
RagaMufeen:

ok, i didn't know that.

How would you have known when your mind was all set on discrediting the man? You went straight to Wiki, got the little information there and ran here to spew trash.

And FYI, education does not necessarily come with a university degree. There are so many half baked graduate out there.

Instead of working on your pathetic English, you come here shouting degree. Why don't you go and browse about those American presidents that never had a university degree or all those successful managers that managed and still manage their businesses well without a university degree.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by akoraye(m): 8:43am On Dec 20, 2014
RagaMufeen:
Can you tell me if buhari have degree or just waec, because no one want olodo to rule them. obama is graduate , same as germny britane japan and china. naija people deserve graduate as well, thats why oyinbo people think we are mumu

see Obama
Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he served as president of the Harvard Law Review. He was a community organizer in Chicago before earning his law degree. He worked as a civil rights attorney and taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004.
sen$ele$$ question!

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by fx45(m): 8:44am On Dec 20, 2014
chemali:
He went to the Nigerian Defence Academy, Defence services staff college, United States Army War College and Mons Officer Cadet School. The Nigerian Defence Academy is described as the only military university in Nigeria.
I guess U didn't hear IBB tell the whole world that the dullard is the only military officer that failed ALL his military courses... Are U just plain daft or are U as ignorant as Pa Buhari who has promised Nigerians that he will stabilise oil prices if elected into office? That ignoramus must never be allowed to be seen miles close to Aso Rock. God forbid!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Kakpos: 8:44am On Dec 20, 2014
with this your English and stela or stealer oduah,goodluck, mama peace buhari speak better English than this your ibo brothers criminals after the election we will deport all your criminal brothers home

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by RagaMufeen(m): 8:45am On Dec 20, 2014
hifaif:

How would you have known when your mind was all set on discrediting the man? You went straight to Wiki, got the little information there and ran here to spew trash.

And FYI, education does not necessarily come with a university degree. There are so many half baked graduate out there.

Instead of working on your pathetic English, you come here shouting degree. Why don't you go and browse about those American presidents that never had a university degree or all those successful managers that managed and still manage their businesses well without a university degree.

so i cant ask queston about presido candidate, i see. why obama is profesor?
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by aurenflani: 8:46am On Dec 20, 2014
temitemi1:
Who knows... But GEJ nah DR sha grin grin... Oh, sorry buhari got degree in cow rearing grin grin grin

Just as your own father got his own degree in brewing ogogoro tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by chemali: 8:46am On Dec 20, 2014
fx45:

I guess U didn't hear IBB tell the whole world that the dullard is the only military officer that failed ALL his military courses... Are U just plain daft or are U as ignorant as Pa Buhari who has Nigerians that he will stabilise oil prices if elected into office? That ignoramus must never be allowed to be seen miles close to Aso Rock. God forbid!

Did IBB tell the whole world on a Hopefornigeria facebook page run by GEJ acolytes? Fool.

6 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by aurenflani: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2014
fx45:

I guess U didn't hear IBB tell the whole world that the dullard is the only military officer that failed ALL his military courses... Are U just plain daft or are U as ignorant as Pa Buhari who has promised Nigerians that he will stabilise oil prices if elected into office? That ignoramus must never be allowed to be seen miles close to Aso Rock. God forbid!

Big fat lie!

3 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by RagaMufeen(m): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2014
Kakpos:
with this your English and stela or stealer oduah,goodluck, mama peace buhari speak better English than this your ibo brothers criminals after the election we will deport all your criminal brothers home
i am not ibo not every person wey no vote buhari is ibo. you have not ask me where i come from abi?
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by IlikePDP: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2014
YEs this OP is right, Up PDP! GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by RagaMufeen(m): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2014
aurenflani:

Just as your own father got his own degree in brewing ogogoro tongue
no need to abuse person father, buhari is not your father so no need for that.
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by femicyrus(m): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2014
RagaMufeen:

i dont want them ban me, i for abuse your papa. so waka pass and face front
ordinary nairaland ban you are afraid of, how much more the fist of a general? Go and obtain jamb form, get education. Raga and morphine may land you in jail

2 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by gratiaeo(m): 8:52am On Dec 20, 2014
Not only degree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Applaner: 8:53am On Dec 20, 2014
who dash am ....

except BH ..........

1 Like

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by RagaMufeen(m): 8:53am On Dec 20, 2014
IlikePDP:
YEs this OP is right, Up PDP! GEJ till 2019. Anyone who has no degree is an olodo! Having a Degree is very important even if its Like the OP who has a Degree in Stupidity! All hail PDP,the party of geniuses that will make Nigeria a heaven!

even ghana presido get degree, you see yourself
Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by Olatad: 9:03am On Dec 20, 2014
Do u even realise that he is a retired general in the nigerian army.Do u think he got to the top of his chosen career by chance?You can google what it takes yo become a general in the army before you ask whether GMB has a degree or not.

5 Likes

Re: Does Buhari Have A University Degree? by ahaika23: 9:07am On Dec 20, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin. Degree from unipetrol grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Truck Driver In Court For Obstructing Osinbajo’s Motorcade In Lagos / Senate Okays HND As Minimum Qualification For President, Governors / Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.