Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins (17709 Views)

Why Do Guys Who Are Not Virgins Feel Entitled To Marry A Virgin? / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Top 10 Female Rejection Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by Tymax(m): 10:59am On Dec 20, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Hehehehehheheheh tosyn2much bet u know ayam still a virgin even tho I have an 11yr old son. grin
#team virgin#
I believe you grin
Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 11:00am On Dec 20, 2014
Bunsky:
*Spread mat*
This gonna be interesting!
Tosyne2.much oti koja aye,oti gbe sara e koja masalachi.
at first, your name was there but on a second thought I took it off tongue [/i]
Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 20, 2014
tosyne2much:

Hahahahaahaha hacked ke ?

Tosyne gone bad abi ?
u still dey ask ni??
Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2014
ireneony:
he is tired of playing mr nice and gentle guy.
i like this new tosyne2.much not the old one
heheheheehehehehehe

I'm now evolving into a bad boi wink
Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by Maamin(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2014
good since dey are no longer virgins dem be second hand, can we now have the list of the original virgins grin
Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 11:03am On Dec 20, 2014
Harbosede02:
u still dey ask ni??
I will modify that list and add your moniker tongue

I want E-war
wink
Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by ireneony(f): 11:04am On Dec 20, 2014
tosyne2much:
heheheheehehehehehe

I'm now evolving into a bad boi wink
good for you
Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 20, 2014
tosyne2much:
I will modify that list and your moniker tongue

I want E-war
wink
hehehehehehehehehehe angry
Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 20, 2014
Ghostlady:
Viewing this topic: mcdreeezy(m), kissoflife, Decale,
firstEVA(f), Bunsky(f), MzTarsha(f), ireneony(f),
Harbosede02(f), emusmith(m), rolandy22, LewisO(m),
tosyne2much(m), Phemsy(m), JehovahShalom1, Seun
(m) shocked shocked, Lilamartedi(f) and 2 guest(s)
embarassed
i never knew Se.un was a guyman tho' until recently..Lolzz

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by ggrin(f): 11:09am On Dec 20, 2014
tosyne2much:
This thread will cause E-war and I know it.. It's of no doubt that some people will swear, embarrass, rain curses on me and derail this thread

Yesterday, I jokingly said I would like to create a thread like this and I have received countless PMs from the ladies persuading and begging me to create it cos it will be the greatest height of fun wink

In no particular order, the criterion for the compilation of these lists is based on their comments about relationships, sex, their advice and probably the quality of the threads they create. More so, Chibwike's thread really opened a lot of things

** hhhhhm hhhhhm Clears throat **

Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins

1. Farano
This is our all time beautiful and truthful moderator who doesn't hesitate to say the truth especially when it comes to romance and sex. From her comments and the quality of threads she creates, you can easily tell. She has been claiming that your boyfriend should be test-run so as to know his sex drive.. By this, you can deduce that her chances of being a virgin is next to nil

2. African-apple
She was in support of the motion that a man should wear his wife's panties just to show how romantic he is. You need to see the way she was supporting the motion.. I guess her bf has been wearing her panties. You can deduce that her chances of being a virgin is 10kb grin

3. firstEVA
She created a thread in the sexuality section titled " When was the first time you had your first sex and she led the thread with her own experience Hmmmmmmmmm !!!

4. Rittyben
Our sister from Akwa Ibom, I read one of her comments on a thread created by Chibwike "Would You Date A Guy
Who Won't Have Sex Until Marriage? " And rittyben replied saying she will never cos she doesn't want a story that touches the heart. Any sane person should know what this means

5. Rozzay
Rozzay is the only female nairalander who doesn't deny the fact that sekks is sweet and interesting.. Rozzayy always claims that she must see if a man is a maniac b4 wedding. I think we all know what this means

6. Idowuogbo
She is next to Rozzayy when it comes to sincerity and honesty, she's not an hypocrite like some ladies we have here. She always claims she likes a dude who will be there when she's cold and she also claims she doesn't like to be sexually frustrated. if you are wise enough, I think you know what this means grin

7 ellechrystal
I stumbled upon one of her comments when she jokingly said she wouldn't allow a man to sample her 'cos she doesn't look like chemistry practical experiment samples not until after wedlock. From this we can deduce that her chances of being a virgin is 15kb cos none of this hypocrites who claim to be virgins will ever joke with this

8. Ggrin
I once stumbled upon Ggrin's comment a long time ago when a lady condemned the act of having sex. Ggrin commented and I quote " e be like say you no know how this thing take dey sweet reach.. If your senses are working right, you should know what this means

9. Badoolee
This lady has not been caught red handed. She's always been careful of what she posts. This thread she pretends like an S.U, the other thread she will pretend like a jasi girl. My instinct tells me she's certainly not

10. EroticaAngelina
This lady has also made us realize that she doesn't deny the fact that she likes sekks. Check her previously created thread in the sexuality section and you will see for yourself. She once created a thread titled, Big Or Small Joystick, Which One Do You Prefer ? Hmmmmmmm !! This shows that her chances of being a virgin is 3kb

** That's all for now **
My mouth no go kill me for this NL grin

Guys, Feel Free To Add Yours If You Think Something Is Missing

** Clicks Unfollow Button And Runs Outta Thread **
proudly onelipsrsealed
Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2014
SuperMartins:
i never knew Se.un was a guyman tho' until recently..Lolzz
I have known seun to be an S.U but viewing this thread, I'm beginning to have doubts
Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2014
tosyne2much:
I have known seun to be an S.U but viewing this thread, I'm beginning to have doubts
Lolz..Oga never stops visitn threads with beautiful monikers being mentioned..i like d man,he doesnt act holier than thou

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by justmag(m): 11:15am On Dec 20, 2014
SuperMartins:
Are you sure we even have virgins at all in d Romance Section lipsrsealed

Lol! Not one. If it's been touched...u are noooo virgin!
Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 11:17am On Dec 20, 2014
Elantracey:

oni.la should be number 1 on that list grin
see you !!

You too nko ? Do you think you are allergic to the list ?
Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by Deapexboy(m): 11:18am On Dec 20, 2014
Mah book space...

E-war dy cos high traffic for thread sha..
Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2014
tosyne2much:
see you !!

You too nko ? Do you think you are allergic to the list ?

allergic ke , I should even be the number 2
Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 20, 2014
ireneony:
u know am a secondary virgin know. 8months without sex is a good thing.
kiss
no be only secondary na tertiary undecided the issue is whether you have at any point in time received the holy bulala tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 11:25am On Dec 20, 2014
Elantracey:

[i] good !!!

You know ladies have been pretending to hate bleeping since N100 BC
Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 20, 2014
justmag:

Lol! Not one. If it's been touched...u are noooo virgin!
Lolz.. I dnt know wat u mean by "been touched " oo..
Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by naijaboiy: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2014
Like seriously

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2014
tosyne2much:
at first, your name was there but on a second thought I took it off tongue [/i]
for wetin na,you self know that i'm a virgin.
Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by Jinyjagz(m): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2014
oya mods fp abeg

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by justmag(m): 11:31am On Dec 20, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lolz.. I dnt know wat u mean by "been touched " oo..

Ohhhh..You know!! angry...these girls be lying.
Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2014
Jinyjagz:
oya mods fp abeg
gives a Bible to her=» oya swear or
Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2014
justmag:

Ohhhh..You know!! angry...these girls be lying.
Sufre Oga grin ..we aint quarrelling.. I still donot know shaa..
Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2014
Nhm
I see
Noted
Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 20, 2014
Elantracey:

Op abeg put her where she says she's worth

Elantracey I dey feel you sjoor
Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by kenex4ever(m): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2014
firstEVA:
Ireneony should be on that list, she once said for the past 7 months she has not had sex.
Time to open yanshes
Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 20, 2014
#proudlyvirgin. Will do that with my husband on my wedding night. Its d pride of every woman like mum always tell me..proud to be one. SEX is worth waiting For. I pray that God wil give me d rightful, caring and loving hubby, AMEN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by kenex4ever(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2014
firstEVA:
the list is not for virgins but non virgins, read it again, this time carefully.
hmmm
Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
ggrin:
proudly onelipsrsealed
Fine babe, u look sweet. What is my biz with Virgin
Re: Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins by lilmax(m): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat / My Girlfriend In My House Tonight (With My Parents) / 17-year-old Model Named Most Beautiful Girl In The World For The 2nd Time (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.