Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You (2928 Views)

I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Women’s Most Hated Pet Names / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by 4clique: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
It is a popular saying that everybody can be bought over; all you need to do is find the right price. Does this apply to women? Some say all women can be bought. Others say some women not all are more likely than others to be bought over and cheat on their boyfriends. I don’t know what view you hold but here are five types of women I know in my opinion are most likely to cheat on their boyfriends.

HER GIRL FRIENDS CHEAT – If she has one or two girlfriends who are cheating on their partners without much remorse, she is very likely to cheat on you too. Don’t underestimate the power of peer pressure. Your woman can be slowly persuaded or brain washed to try someone else behind your back especially if her friends don’t particularly like you or feel she could be with someone better than you. If they feel you have not been giving their friend a good deal, they will pressure her to meet someone else and she may give in.

SHE IS MATERIALISTIC – A materialistic woman is very likely to go behind your back and have an affair with a rich man for all the good things he can give her especially if you are not able to do so. This is where friends come in again. If her friends patronize sugar daddies she is mostly to join them. She can easily be seduced with jewelry, clothes, lavish secret vacations or cash to buy expensive things.

SHE LOVES EXCITEMENT – Lots of girls are like that these days. They love to party, club, go on night outings etc. It is not to say that clubbing, partying etc is such a bad thing but if your girl loves it excessively is very likely to fall easy prey to strange men with big cars and money who can pay for such past times. They will entice her away from you especially if that is not your lifestyle. She will cheat on you because she may feel she is missing out on all the fun her friends or other people are having. The temptation would be too great for her because she loves excitement. She is very likely to find that fun occasionally or always without you knowing about it.

SHE HAS A HIGHER SEX DRIVE – If your girl has a higher sex drive than you she will most likely be tempted to cheat on you especially if she does not think you are very good in the bedroom department. It is very likely that even out of curiosity she could try another man outside the relationship to make up for your deficiency. This might be very hard to swallow but women like men love to be satisfied sexually too. If they are not there is the strong possibility they would be tempted to seek satisfaction elsewhere.

SHE HAS CHEATED BEFORE – A woman who has cheated before while in a relationship and got away with it or does not feel emotionally connected to her partner is very likely to cheat again if the right person comes along. In her mind she is not connected to love. She can fall easy prey to men that flatter and distract her from her relationship which she does not think is worth it or a relationship she finds very monotonous or boring.

If you have any of the above mentioned types of women as a partner am afraid you stand a very great chance of being cheated on so you best beware.

Join the latest clique in town today at www.4clique.com (mobile version also available) or download apps from BlackBerry, Android or iOS store.

To read from dating tips and interesting articles, join us at www.4clique.com/blog

2 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by HURUCHI(m): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
really
Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by Gudintent: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
Wat a load of bull!
Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
Nice info we should be on the lookout now.
Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
if you meet any of the above women for a relationship please run for your dear life it has no duplicate!
Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by venatus25(m): 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
guy, you are on point.
Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by Luxiana19(f): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
True
Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by Chibuhealth(f): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
I disagree with...her girl friends cheat.
Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by orla01(f): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
i disagrée with u on d first point,a lady who is determined nt 2 cheat will neva do so ño mata wat ha frnds do or say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
Luxiana19: True
true, as in you are into all of the above?
Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by 190theclown: 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
if shes Nigerian STILL run for your life grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
190-the-clown:
if shes Nigerian STILL run for your life grin grin grin
We give up on your case!angryangry
Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by skyscraperTM(m): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
[size=15pt]"i disaqree to aqree¡[/size]

-o∂υηaчo™
Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
Very True!Any dumb guy who thinks d OP is spewing rubbish is doing so at his own peril....Guyz take dis advice seriously.If u're sexually weak in bed,u beta sit up nw.
Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by Acidosis(m): 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
Chibuhealth: I disagree with...her girl friends cheat.
grin
Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by druid06(m): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
From these criterias, I can safely say all women cheat going from your analogies which I think might be positive in reference to Nigerian girls.
Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by Mannylex(m): 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
True
Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by 190theclown: 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
Baybe: We give up on your case!angryangry

You be dey nurse hope before grin grin
Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
190-the-clown:

You be dey nurse hope before grin grin
gringringrin
Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2013

GBAM! ! !

Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by priscasmart(f): 12:20am On Oct 13, 2013
simply true
Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by jaz(m): 1:05am On Oct 13, 2013
i agree.
on point. GBAM!!
Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by Nomski0(f): 5:52am On Oct 13, 2013
Nice list.cheesy
Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by homesteady(m): 7:00am On Oct 13, 2013
True!
Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by EejaNla01(m): 7:30am On Oct 13, 2013
I totally agree
Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by mekaboy(m): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2013
The op is right, the main thing that will stop a woman from cheating is the fear of GOD and a relationship with GOD.

If she has that, the issue of clubbing and excessive material desires is eliminated. Besides that all those girls that love club and show off are likely to cheat.

Having the fear of GOD will also influence the type of friends she keeps, this will eliminate bad influence.

Now they say you have to become the type of partner u want to have. You want a sexy girl that loves sexy dance and drinks in club, you should be ready to handle the cheating aspect.

But if you want the good type, you then change your own lifestyle to match hers.

You don't want keep a good christian gf at home while ur out all night drinking and partying with crazy girls.
Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by gunners160(m): 9:49am On Oct 13, 2013
frnds influence ladies d mst.shw me ur frnd nd i wld tell u who u r.ladies listen 2 dhr frnds alot sum even wnt 2 d extend of wearin dsame cloth sharin all hr rlship wit hr frnds.anythin hr frnds says is finall so d probability of a ladi like dat cheatin is 99
Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by dontgivafuck: 9:54am On Oct 13, 2013
Acidosis:
grin
What are you trying to say wit dt Grin?
Re: Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You by olamidunn(f): 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2013

I disagree with that too....my girlfriends cheat on their boyfriends but i have never cheated on my boyfriend because i have determined never to cheat on him so with my determination no stupid friend of mine can change my mind....they can't even talk to me about cheating on my boyfriend because they know the kind of person i am

(1) (Reply)

Yes, It Has Happened! / MEN Are Their GREATEST Enemy In Relationship... / Please Help... .my Guy Want To Join Cultism...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.