Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No (2767 Views)

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by AbuMaryam1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
I'm from Chibok, we don't even know what you mean by electricity, sir our lives is in total disarray since the kidnapping of our loves ones.
Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by Princewill1(m): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
Collynzo9:

In other words, they will just scream ''let there be light'' and we will have 20 000 MW, they will then scream l''et there be more light'' and it will increase to 50 000 MW
ABEG LEAVE THOSE USELESS HYPOCRITES!! There is no where in the world you will build 50 000MW in 8years not to talk of building transmition and distribution infrastructure in the same 8years.
The current power problem was due to lack of investment in power infrastructure by past adminitrations since the 60s and buhari was part of the neglect in power.
Every country that enjoys steady power suppy today,started building their power infrastructure years ago.
I thought Apc supporters said they are enlightened,why did they buy into such crap??
Anyway GEJ TILL 2019!!

2 Likes

Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by rozayx5(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
Collynzo9:

In other words, they will just scream ''let there be light'' and we will have 20 000 MW, they will then scream ''let there be more light'' and it will increase to 50 000 MW

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by Olasum(f): 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
For more than 2weeks now, PHCN don hold light for my area
Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
Right where I'm ...No! I'm not home, but pretty sure we don't have light!!! And someone expects me to waste my time voting!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by luckyDon1: 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
Here in Abakaliki,Ebonyi State,we enjoy up to 22 hrs light daily.I think Ebonyi is benefiting most from the transformation in power sector.

3 Likes

Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by Morkavictor: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
GenBuhari:
From APC's manifesto:
"Generate, transmit and distribute at least 20,000 MW of electricity within four years and increasing to 50,000 MW with a view to achieving 24/7 uninterrupted power supply within ten years, whilst simultaneously ensuring development of sustainable/renewable energy"
do you really believe what you just said.my guy take am easy with this una lie.

1 Like

Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by mamajohn(f): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
No light
Generator noise too much for me
I have switch if off
Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by xtianh(m): 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
In nigeria we are used to the phrase No Light, so the story continues
Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
No, we have just had light for like 30 mins today.
Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by elfaez(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
GenBuhari:
We should continue to live in total darkness. Because we cannot seem to bring ourselves to go onto the streets and protest against corruption and demand good governance. angry

[size=18pt]Nigeria can be rebuilt:

A servant leader is waiting in the wings to rebuild Nigeria.[/size]

General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd)
Really? He is a servant leader? He's waiting in the wings like a bird of prey I'm sure.
Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by gatiano(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
How are they going to achieve that? saying/words are easy, walking and working the words are a different thing entirely. i am not asking that they reveal all their strategies, that won't be wise, but they can do a little better with where they gonna get the funds from and most importantly, are we yet again to depend on general electric or foreign companies or depend on the Nigerian cabals who will inturn give the contracts to general electric or foreign companies?

GenBuhari:
From APC's manifesto:
"Generate, transmit and distribute at least 20,000 MW of electricity within four years and increasing to 50,000 MW with a view to achieving 24/7 uninterrupted power supply within ten years, whilst simultaneously ensuring development of sustainable/renewable energy"

Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by anonimi: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
GenBuhari:
From APC's manifesto:

How many litres of TAP water did Tinubu & Fashola add in 16 years of MISRULE of Lagos state

Past performance in similar utility can help us know whether they are serious or just TALKING as usual and implicitly taking us, their fellow citizens for FOOLISH mumus shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
Buhari has a record of delivering on whatever he promises.
gatiano, I thought you aware about Buhari.
gatiano:
How are they going to achieve that? saying/words are easy, walking and working the words are a different thing entirely. i am not asking that they reveal all their strategies, that won't be wise, but they can do a little better with where they gonna get the funds from and most importantly, are we yet again to depend on general electric or foreign companies or depend on the Nigerian cabals who will inturn give the contracts to general electric or foreign companies?

Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by anonimi: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
GenBuhari:

Yes, aware he said Abacha did NOT steal our money.

Either he is

- Clueless
or
- a LIAR.

Which one is he

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by PhockPhockMan: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
NgeneUkwenu, this your propaganda hold no water. That you're area is having issues with power is not reason you should come here to rant. The transformation of the country is step by step.
I've been having light for more than 24 hours non stop. I've switch off all the freezers in my store. As I'm writing this, I'm watching Barcelona fc match.
Carry your badluck elsewhere, I'm enjoying Goodluck here.

3 Likes

Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by anonimi: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:
Right where I'm ...No! I'm not home, but pretty sure we don't have light!!! And someone expects me to waste my time voting!!! undecided

Don't waste your time voting oh!
But expect whoever wastes his money to ensure he wins to waste the revenue he collects on your behalf to ensure you have electricity, TAP water, PUBLIC education etc!

Why are we so stewpid
Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by imanuel5959: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
yes, since 9pm yesterday..... ikolaba Ibadan

1 Like

Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
Buhari was telling the truth. Abacha was not a looter. . Thief O (basanjo) who accused him is a liar! The so called returned loot has no connection with Abacha.
Swiss authorities are corrupt and assisted Thief O to deceive us.
anonimi:

Yes, aware he said Abacha did NOT steal our money.

Either he is

- Clueless
or
- a LIAR.

Which one is he
Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by Truckpusher(m): 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
egift:
About 5 days straight in Trans-Ekulu no show. Not even a drop. Abeg what is the excuse now?
You only come here to cry when you don't have power in your house ,how about those days when you had it in abundance?....Did you praise anyone? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by gatiano(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
Perhaps, Yes. but the landscape has changed from when he was the head of state. No doubt Buhari is a man of honesty and integrity greater than most. But He is a golden egg surrounded by jackals, snakes, vultures etc, No amount of wealth in gold, silver, land and coin you give these people will never be enough. This snakes, jackals and vultures are a very good dancers who love the music of the british, germans, americans and their likes. One can only imagine what Buhari alone can do in the midst of these people. The changes africans/nigerians needs lies in the hands of the nigerian/african people. we owe it to ourselves to educate and enlighten our minds, so that when the like of Buhari or Buhari struggles with these vultures, the people would also struggle with honesty and integrity in efforts and in deed to achieve a life worth living. Abacha was an example, though no perfect a man, who gave him a support? The african man mentality is chop your own leave the place, make i chop my own too.this will get us nowhere. and i hate democracy!

GenBuhari:

2 Likes

Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by UnknownT: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
An average of 18hours a day since i came down here in Enugu on Tuesday. #Asata. This morning till now, they took it for like 1hour
Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by clevadani: 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
Dere is no lyt in gra benin. D worst part is dat power has bcom worse since it was privatised nd d bill tripled

1 Like

Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by reezee: 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
no although they brought it for about 5hrs today the longest in a month

1 Like

Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
You have a point. it won't e easy. he is only hope.
gatiano:
Perhaps, Yes. but the landscape has changed from when he was the head of state. No doubt Buhari is a man of honesty and integrity greater than most. But He is a golden egg surrounded by jackals, snakes, vultures etc, No amount of wealth in gold, silver, land and coin you give these people will never be enough. This snakes, jackals and vultures are a very good dancers who love the music of the british, germans, americans and their likes. One can only imagine what Buhari alone can do in the midst of these people. The changes africans/nigerians needs lies in the hands of the nigerian/african people. we owe it to ourselves to educate and enlighten our minds, so that when the like of Buhari or Buhari struggles with these vultures, the people would also struggle with honesty and integrity in efforts and in deed to achieve a life worth living. Abacha was an example, though no perfect a man, who gave him a support? The african man mentality is chop your own leave the place, make i chop my own too.this will get us nowhere. and i hate democracy!

Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by huptin(m): 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
GenBuhari:
Buhari was telling the truth. Abacha was not a looter. . Thief O (basanjo) who accused him is a liar! The so called returned loot has no connection with Abacha.
Swiss authorities are corrupt and assisted Thief O to deceive us.

Meeeeeeeen so people like you still exist in this world? Wow i have lost hope in naija totally.
Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by brownlord2: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
Collynzo9:

In other words, they will just scream ''let there be light'' and we will have 20 000 MW, they will then scream ''let there be more light'' and it will increase to 50 000 MW

Genesis 1 vs 1. i don laugh tire for here

1 Like

Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by horlus(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
Psheeeeeew for over a month now. As I'm sitting out here and typing I'm waiting for my boy to return with fuel for the generator. This is highly fustrating.
Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
Okporo road. D only time we see light here is by 4am till 7am. At times in d daytime we get light for an hour or two. And i'm goin to pay 56k for dat. *runs to buy fuel* 4litres now 5h
Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by major466(m): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
NgeneUkwenu, this your propaganda hold no water. That you're area is having issues with power is not reason you should come here to rant. The transformation of the country is step by step.
I've been having light for more than 24 hours non stop. I've switch off all the freezers in my store. As I'm writing this, I'm watching Barcelona fc match.
Carry your badluck elsewhere, I'm enjoying Goodluck here.
We got 19 hrs power supply today. Other areas enjoy almost 24 hrs power supply in Jos.
Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by PhockPhockMan: 10:37am On Dec 21, 2014
anonimi:

Don't waste your time voting oh!
But expect whoever wastes his money to ensure he wins to waste the revenue he collects on your behalf to ensure you have electricity, TAP water, PUBLIC education etc!

Why are we so stewpid
Don't worry yourself, NgeneUkwenu, barcarnista, Obiagelli, demdem, Omenka, GenBuhari, donphilopus, koboko69, berem, egift, gbawe and all the boko nairalanders will deactivate their accounts in next year. I miss them in advance.
Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Don't worry yourself, NgeneUkwenu, barcarnista, Obiagelli, demdem, Omenka, GenBuhari, donphilopus, koboko69, berem, egift, gbawe and all the boko nairalanders will deactivate their accounts in next year. I miss them in advance.
I will only deactivate my moniker when Nairaland has stopped existing. Stop panicking about the existence of my moniker mr. Longeria cheesy cheesy

Anyway,we use to enjoy electricity in my area mainly on weekends. Yes! There is light in my house.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

”We Will Chase Away Adeboye, Oritsejafor & Oyedepo” Buhari Campaign Organisation / ISIS Beheads And Shoots More Ethiopian Christians (photos) / For Yorubas, Buhari Is A Scam – APC S/west Leader.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.