Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No (2769 Views)

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by iluvnaija: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2014
PHCN donated N500million to GEJ re-election and you are waiting for light.

Only fixed charges is profitable for them alone, let alone estimated bills.

1 Like

Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by Acidosis(m): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2014
Collynzo9:

In other words, they will just scream ''let there be light'' and we will have 20 000 MW, they will then scream ''let there be more light'' and it will increase to 50 000 MW
grin grin grin
Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by koboko69: 11:31am On Dec 21, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
NgeneUkwenu, this your propaganda hold no water. That you're area is having issues with power is not reason you should come here to rant. The transformation of the country is step by step.
I've been having light for more than 24 hours non stop. I've switch off all the freezers in my store. As I'm writing this, I'm watching Barcelona fc match.
Carry your badluck elsewhere, I'm enjoying Goodluck here.

see this useless ogogoro seller. see how many rechargeable you are charging in preparation for sure black out later. you are here telling useless and senseless lies
Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by tit(f): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2014
Collynzo9:

In other words, they will just scream ''let there be light'' and we will have 20 000 MW, they will then scream ''let there be more light'' and it will increase to 50 000 MW

buhari will use army, navy and air force to stabilize power supply!
Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by PhockPhockMan: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
koboko69:

see this useless ogogoro seller. see how many rechargeable you are charging in preparation for sure black out later. you are here telling useless and senseless lies
Sharaaaaaaaap, did I tell you that light don't go off in my place?
It seems you've comprehension problem. I'm trying to let you empty heads to know that Nigerians can no longer fall for all these needless exaggeration of power and other national problems.

NONSENSE.
Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by PhockPhockMan: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
berem:
I will only deactivate my moniker when Nairaland has stopped existing. Stop panicking about the existence of my moniker mr. Longeria cheesy cheesy

Anyway,we use to enjoy electricity in my area mainly on weekends. Yes! There is light in my house.
??
Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by PhockPhockMan: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
tit:

buhari will use army, navy and air force to stabilize power supply!
Just as he promised to stabilize the international oil price.
MUMU MAN.
Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
Light has improved greatly
Re: A Minute Silence: Do You Have Electricity In Your House Now??- Yes Or No by oluwafemi113(m): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
Generator ...... is the only alternative here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISIS Beheads And Shoots More Ethiopian Christians (photos) / The Criminal, Mallam Buhari Aka Buhari Must Be Prisoned For Perjury! / London:former Benue Governor Suswam faces Up To 6Months In Jail For Beating Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.