Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

. Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? (1009 Views)

Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? by tobechi74: 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
*.are single ladies supposed to do the searching or just wait to be found / searched out?
*.are single ladies supposed to go out and find their ideal man, or they should just keep on waiting for different men to come along, out of which they’ll finally choose which one is their ideal.
I then remembered the passage of the Bible which says: “Seek and Ye shall find”. I suppose those Words do not apply to only “spiritual issues” or perhaps just to daily needs like food, clothing and shelter.
It also crossed my mind, that in some Christian Churches, women are supposed to take the back seat – with so many Bible verses usually used to back up the ‘keep quiet and be sober because God created you as a woman’ doctrine.
But I also remembered that from the little stories we(I) heard, in the days of our parents, t’was the men that did the searching. In fact, for some of them, their parents did the pairing together(bethrowal / child marriage), and these kids grew up to understand that “she is my wife”, and “I will marry her when we are years old”. I wondered if our grand-parents knew the definition of “Falling in Love”. Perhaps they did / didn’t, since their own parents might have bethrowed them to one another. So the cycle could have continued on and on.

whats wrong if a single lady does the searching? whats right if she doesn’t?
your opinions are welcome. And just in case you have a story to tell, we are all ears.

Mypen and paper
Re: . Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? by yomi007k(m): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
Some ladies dat tell u never to search make "moves" when ur not around.
It all depends on wat u want n d way u think.

2 Likes

Re: . Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? by banjicom(m): 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ok
this is a very good topic, but I don't have any opinion to share. I will wait for other people to comment and learn from it. cheesy
Re: . Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? by Princecalm(m): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
It is a culture that has evolved and come to stay that the girls should be the one to be found.
Re: . Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? by ukgreat(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
the prey do not search for the hunter rather vice-versa
Re: . Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? by tosyne2much(m): 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
When they are below 25, they wait to be found

When they are 25-30, they both search and wait to be found

When they are 30 above, they will be searching as if their lives depend on it

** Click Like if you agree with me **

10 Likes

Re: . Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? by hizson(m): 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ideally it's meant to be a man but there is no crime if the lady do the searching as well..
Re: . Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? by yomi007k(m): 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
ukgreat:
In this case I guess d prey is d man n d hunter is d woman beacuse na man dey suffer pass for this relationship thing.. Go figure.
Re: . Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? by hizson(m): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
tosyne2much:

My gee,so you beg for likes to? grin grin
Re: . Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? by yomi007k(m): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
tosyne2much:

Well analysed but I aint clicking "like"
Re: . Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? by BrightEye(m): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
Girls are to make the first move in some certain circumstances. Like if the guy seems socially anxious or with some similar phobias. It'd still be natural and beautiful provided it's between two harmonious different sex individuals.
Re: . Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? by tosyne2much(m): 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
yomi007k:

Well analysed but I aint clicking "like"
lwkmd roflmao grin

Funny man grin
Re: . Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? by tosyne2much(m): 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
hizson:

My gee,so you beg for likes to? grin grin
I'm doing this for the first time tongue
Re: . Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? by lilmax(m): 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
They don't have it in them, so they can't search
Re: . Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? by Maamin(m): 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
Search for money and ladies will search for youuuuuuuuuu...*in soldierboys voice* grin
Re: . Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? by hizson(m): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
tosyne2much:
I'm doing this for the first time tongue

Thought as much
Re: . Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? by yorex2011: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
ukgreat:

And d hunter wud na marry and sleep with d prey abi...
Re: . Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
Those ladies who sit and just wait there to be found may never be found.

I believe the job of searching for a compatible mate is for both sexes.

The guy can do this actively while the lady does hers passively.
Re: . Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? by jarkata(m): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
tosyne2much:

very funny and truthful
tosyne2much:

very funny and truthful
tosyne2much:

very funny and truthful
Re: . Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? by dmcdad: 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
ukgreat:
Wetin you come mean? cheesy
Re: . Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? by olexjay(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
"Don't search for love allow love to seek u" ..... This word don't mean u should sit down and not to take a move but just for you not to force yourself on anyone.... If he's meant to love you then he/she gonna stay....#Fact
Re: . Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? by tmanuelle(m): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
hizson:
Ideally it's meant to be a man but there is no crime if the lady do the searching as well..

I am quoting you because you have not supported what is 'ideal' for you with any fact. Do not generalize such except you can defend or have generally acceptable reasons for doing so.

Better still, you can replace the 'idealy' with 'according to the general, but wrong orientation of majority of the ladies around here'.
Re: . Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? by jmoore(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
"Ask and you shall receive"
Re: . Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? by hizson(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
tmanuelle:

I am quoting you because you have not supported what is 'ideal' for you with any fact. Do not generalize such except you can defend or have generally acceptable reasons for doing so.

Better still, you can replace the 'idealy' with 'according to the general, but wrong orientation of majority of the ladies around here'.

You should know they are the weaker vessels...we men say and agree we the head but then why dodge the responsibility accrued to the head..our customs and traditions did nt say likewise....if u go to places like India their custom says a woman needs to people nt a man..so it is idealy and I stand by that fact...thank you
Re: . Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? by itstpia8: 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
dunno.
Re: . Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? by RAKITIC: 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
I believe it is the job of the man to search cos it is in the bible " whosoever findeth a wife findeth a good thing" not whosoever findeth a husband.

(1) (Reply)

Why Ladies Stand Abnormally When Snapping Pix / v+v / Why Nigerian Girls Need To Have A New Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.