Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car (57053 Views)

See What My Dad Bought For #500k Yesterday. / Drama As Man Fights Friend Over Wife In Hotel / Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by babygirlfl: 10:05am On Dec 21, 2014
Chillisauce:

Chei, this woman, you too nice o.

See better prayer na.
I'm sure lordreed is Ghana man. He can't be full Nigerian. Lai lai.

My dear, it is good to pay more attention, acknowledge and encourage the good men.

5 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2014
SAMBARRY:
I didn't say so.re read a reply to that post
well, i dont get your question. mind explaining?
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 10:07am On Dec 21, 2014
Nonso23:

Please go back to posting gifs and as$ licking.
It is glaringly obvious that you cannot string a sequence of logical opinions correctly.
please go back to the farm in your village and go and oversee your farmland wink
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2014
Rxpetite:
well, i dont get your question. mind explaining?
I said kris kardashian is the matriarch in her family and the kardashian ad a whole so how come her daughter's husbands don't feel threatened
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 21, 2014
Nonso23:

You need serious marriage counselling. From all indications you still harbour the mentality of a toddler.
im not the one trying to control how a father should treat his own daughter, you are the one who will need counselling in order to help you mature mentally. In fact i will ask my pastor to send u holy oil to counsel that poverty stricken mentality.

Your ego doesn't mean sh*t when you cannot back it up!

Or you are unfit to decipher the raw knowledge loaded in that post.
That is a more reasonable conclusion.
the reasonable conclusion is that your post is senseless

6 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2014
Nonso23:

You are forgetting your gifs.
you are forgetting that you are a man and men don't rant too much tongue

go plan your life wink

3 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2014
grin a man with ego and an empty pocket is just an ordinary noise maker. A man with healthy self esteem and money are the MEN. That one is just an embarrassment to the real men out there grin
Mondisweets:
im not the one trying to control how a father should treat his own daughter, you are the one who will need counselling in order to help you mature mentally. In fact i will ask my pastor to send u holy oil to counsel that poverty stricken mentality.

Your ego doesn't mean sh*t when you cannot back it up!

the reasonable conclusion is that your post is senseless

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2014
Nonso23:

Stop bothering yourself about my life. Fix yours first.

#go back to your gifs
it's obviously been fixed that is why I can remind you of your place and the fact that REAL MEN DO LESS TALKING AND CRY BABY WHINNING AND MORE ACTON grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 21, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2014
SAMBARRY:
I said kris kardashian is the matriarch in her family and the kardashian ad a whole so how come her daughter's husbands don't feel threatened
they appear not to feel threatened doesn$t mean they are not.
scott has a good relationship with kourtney's family.
lamar was never the type to take any form of bs from his in--laws so they left him alone.
besides all their husbands are rich, cofident and comfortable so you cant compare them to a man having financial plroblems.
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 10:23am On Dec 21, 2014
Rxpetite:

they appear not to feel threatened doesn$t mean they are not.
scott has a good relationship with kourtney's family.
lamar was never the type to take any form of bs from his in--laws so they left him alone.
besides all their husbands are rich, cofident and comfortable so you cant compare them to a man having financial plroblems.
so you see how you notice poor man's issues from rich man's own wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 21, 2014
Nonso23:

Tell that pastor to join you and superman daddy in holy matrimony first.
Getting married means shìt if you are still a toddler grin
Fortunately, your inability to comprehend properly is not the fault of lifeless letters spaces and words.
All you have to offer is your ego nothing else and you think im the one who still reasons like a toddler.

You were already told to start strategising on how to make money instead of strategising how on to be a thorn in your father in-laws butt tongue

7 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 21, 2014
SAMBARRY:
grin a man with ego and an empty pocket is just an ordinary noise maker. A man with healthy self esteem and money are the MEN. That one is just an embarrassment to the real men out there grin
Well said!

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 10:26am On Dec 21, 2014
Nonso23:

I can't remember where a sane person with a 'fixed' life goes about posting gifs and as$licking.

Real men don't listen to mentally deficient women.

#go back to your gifs
real men don't talk to much. Just look around you and see how many men are ranting to death. They are all gone grin

fixed life indeed and ordinary car by fil is making you feel threatened grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 10:27am On Dec 21, 2014
Mondisweets:
All you have to offer is your ego nothing else and you think im the one who still reasons like a toddler.

You were already told to start strategising on how to make money instead of strategising how on to be a thorn in your father in-laws butt tongue
grin grin
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2014
Nonso23:

Go back to your gifs and as$ licking already. That's your true calling.
weed has consumed your farm. You better remove it so it doesn't destroy your plantation instead of making empty noise on nl that cannot turn black to white grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2014
SAMBARRY:
so you see how you notice poor man's issues from rich man's own wink
i think you misunderstood my first post.
a man who feels threatened by his in-laws generosity is insecure and unreasonable. i agree.
but there are reasons why a reasonable man would refuse any form of interferrence from his in-laws which is : He doesn't get along with them.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2014
Nonso23:

You are reasoning like a toddler and that is putting it very mildly.

Whether or not i strategise to make money how is that your business?? If you are seeking a braggart search elsewhere.
Please by all means tie the knot with your superdaddy and when he is unable to provide some troublesome present go to granddaddy and if that fails. There is always TeHN.
Only a child would refuse help he desperately needs. I hope you marry down, just to save the world from unnecessary headaches

5 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 21, 2014
SAMBARRY:
why should ot be an issue when mummy knows best and she was there before you arrived grin

mummy cares o.dont destroy the relationship between mother and son grin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 10:39am On Dec 21, 2014
Nonso23:

You are not living up to your notorious infamy.
#go back to your gifs
grin e pain am e nor see anything talk again grin na derailment remain grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 10:43am On Dec 21, 2014
Rxpetite:

i think you misunderstood my first post.
a man who feels threatened by his in-laws generosity is insecure and unreasonable. i agree.
but there are reasons why a reasonable man would refuse any form of interferrence from his in-laws which is : He doesn't get along with them.
and he's not trying to close the gap and distance between them. Shebi I've seen many women going out of their way trying to please and satisfy their mils despite insults. Why can't he too do the same. Abi is he too big to do this

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 10:46am On Dec 21, 2014
Nonso23:

am i suprised
Your intellectual capacity was over estimated afterall.
#go back to your gifs
Shebi you wan derail the thread na.let me kuku help you throw away am for dustbin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

Any Married Lady Who Never Had This Is As Good As unmarried. / This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.