Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander (1918 Views)

Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" / How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by tosyne2much(m): 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
it takes a miracle if you have never claimed one of these on this forum

Here I go

1. Ladies find it difficult to believe I'm single because of my handsomeness. Many at times, they turn me down 'cos they presume I'm a player grin

2. Getting under a lady's skirt is the easiest thing for me. I dont undergo any stress b4 they give in grin

3. Tallness and handsomeness is the least of my worries. I'm not tall nor handsome yet I have got so many ladies chasing me around. The way you play your game is all that matters grin

4. Ladies in my street are always staring at me each time I walk past them because dem dey gbadun my package grin

5. Any lady who tells me she doesn't want sex in a relationship is not ready to date me then 'cos I can't afford spending unnecessarily without test running grin

6. No lady can turn me down cos I'm always on point, well dressed, eloquent, funny and financially stable grin

7. I have never PMed any lady since I have been on this forum
because I don't want to de-rep myself grin

8. The thought of ladies is the last thing on my mind *if I hear* grin

9. I'm not freaked about virginity because most of them are dumb & inexperienced grin

10. I don't roll with gold diggers who demand unnecessarily. Any lady who cannot date for because I'm broke should go to hell grin

Let lies, forming & pretence Begin tongue

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by Hazardd(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
Observing.. cool
Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by Princecalm(m): 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
Guy no dey cari last na, but most claims there are mere ones.
Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by ipleddge: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
I no dey claim any of these tongue tongue

You not put my own

I don't believe any nairaland girl claiming she is a virgin.even no virgin if I never confirm am say u be virgin
Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by lilmax(m): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
grin
Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by remsonik(f): 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
My car broke down and its with the mechanic. (Lie.....bros u no get car Na leg u dey take waka tongue)

Idont like driving in traffic. ( u never even learn driving sef)

I banged that chickk when she came over yesterday (most of una still dey pray for your first sekks experience before u start acting like pros in the act)

I don't like chubby girls..... (,most of you are silently crushing on toolz and other fat ladies yet cos of what society would say you avoid them and to be seen with
them)

Dazall for now, I will modify if I remember more

2 Likes

Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by chibwike(m): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
Haba...tosyne2much slow down now....Allow us to miss you.

3 Likes

Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by tosyne2much(m): 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
chibwike:
Haba...tosyne2.much slow down now....Allow us to miss you.
no nex chibwike.. Just posting them out of my leisure time grin
Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
tosyne don they create thread faster than andyblaze this days,,anyway
Lemme contribute
I love to marry a virgin gal,,bro virgin don nearly finish for market ohh
Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by aventura: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
okay
Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by thrizzle(m): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
This guy and his threads sha.
Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by ggrin(f): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
Soooooooooooooo on point cheesycheesy
That iceberylin guy too dy claim froshundecided
Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by tosyne2much(m): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
thrizzle:
This guy and his threads sha.
oga mi, wah happened to my thread ?
Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
I make sure I take care of my 8, 9, 10inches etc dick.
Meanwhile, his thing nur pass 6inches. grin
Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by Tymax(m): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Even before clicking, I knew it would be 10.
Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by thrizzle(m): 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
tosyne2much:
oga mi, wah happened to my thread ?
Nothing bro I just dey hail o
Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by tosyne2much(m): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tymax:
Even before clicking, I knew it would be 10.
vex oga mi.. Lemme reduce it to 9
Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by Rapsainot(m): 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
number 5 grin
Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
Lol, it's obviously true.

There are things guys say via the Internet that carries "na lie" aS their letter head, the aforementioned are not one of them.

1 Like

Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
lolz.
Very true, there are very few male NLders I take serious.

Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by tosyne2much(m): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
lolz.
Very true, there are very few male NLders I take serious.

am I one of them ? wink
Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
tosyne2much:
am I one of them ? wink

You know your case is very critical.
Just when I am trying to convince myself you're the one, you just create one kind thread.
Wetin concern u with person virginittttyyy?
Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by tosyne2much(m): 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

You know your case is very critical.
Just when I am trying to convince myself you're the one, you just create one kind thread.
Wetin concern u with person virginittttyyy?
you should know I'm a clown jhoor

I'm a real dude behind the internet and I know it
wink
Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
FrancisTony:
I make sure I take care of my 8, 9, 10inches etc dick.
Meanwhile, his thing nur pass 6inches. grin
grin grin
Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by iceberylin(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
ggrin:
Soooooooooooooo on point cheesycheesy
That iceberylin guy too dy claim froshundecided

undecided
Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by ggrin(f): 7:59am On Dec 21, 2014
Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by iceberylin(m): 9:48am On Dec 21, 2014
Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by passionate88: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2014
I am short, nearly albino, ugly and damn broke - Passionate88
Re: The Claims Of An Average Male Romancelander by ggrin(f): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Laugh Over The Madness / oooooooo / What Is Wrong With This Picture??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.