Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? (5791 Views)

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2010
@ Poster :

What happened to the Y's in your carrying and where was your destination on that Monday morning " launch " ?. Yeah , you own two cars but you can't drive two cars
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by Bright2(m): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2010
You ain't running yet,this is morning,You went to sample cars ,did she come to Lagos to watch overhead bridges? Or have not known that what is good for the goose is also good for the gander? May be she want to sample cars & other thngs with you and nothing more. Just allow sampling to continue you might enjoy it.
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by Striker1(m): 7:02am On Oct 12, 2010
HEHE NAIRALAND IT'S BEEN A MIN, I JUST HAD TO REPLY TO DIS,
DUDE DON'T ACT LIKE U DIDN'T KNOW WHAT SHE WANTED ALL ALONG, UR NIGERIAN, COMMON !,
U SHOW UP WIT TWO DIFFERENT CARS,OFFER TO PICK HER UP WIT A DRIVER AND DEN GIVE HER MONEY AFTER D ATTEMPTED SEDUCTION ATTEMPT ??!
IT'S LIKE DANGLING A BONE IN FRONT OF A DOG !, SHE'S COME RUNNIN NW, AND UR TAKING UR BONE AND RUNNIN AWAY, OH U DID GIVE HER A PIECE THO,
LONG STORY SHORT, STOP BEING ALL SELF RIGHTEOUS WITH UR SELF AND UR MASSIVE EGO AND NOT FLAUNT TINGS IN FRONT OF DESPERATE BANKER BABES AND EXPECT DEM TO LOOK D OTHER WAY, !
ONE LOVE PEOPLE !
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by 677ano(m): 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2011
It is called corporate prostitution
Re: I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
twinkledew:
lol. good answer uche....

as for the gurl, she wants to enjoy life..............
some r just greedy. what is wrong with gurls and rides.
Because girls are addicted to posh cars,once they see it they are already imagining how much it cost,then next thing is,this guy is loaded,i must get him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) / I Never Knew Some Ladies On Social Media Can Be Real Not Until I met this Girl / See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.