Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) (5801 Views)

A Girl Sent This To Her Boyfriend After He Dumped Her: / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him / He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by Liability(m): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2014
sniffs......still in tears

i came back from office in the evening, while coming i bought some fresh meats in the market which i intended to make stew for both me and mt boyfriend.

On the course of boiling the meat after washing it to a state of it being white because red meat is not healthy to consume, i was about applying seasoning when i discovered that the maggi star i bought last month has finished. It was late then and mama Iyabo has closed already, I decided to use ''Onga'' stew seasoning.

He came into the kitchen and saw the wrapper of the season, he started yelling, before i could say am sorry, he said its over, that he is breaking up with me yesterday nite.
He said he disliked onga because it makes him to become hungry.

Was i wrong to use alternative?

Please advise, mature advise only.
He

Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by celeron40(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2014
Is this a joke? grin
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by Liability(m): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2014
celeron40:
Is this a joke? grin
no dear, its not
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by sexymoma(f): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2014
How you sef go carry onga cook carrot and pineapple angry

5 Likes

Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by Liability(m): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2014
sexymoma:
How you sef go carry onga cook carrot and pineapple angry
sexymoma, na meat i wan boil o.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by Tallesty1(m): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2014
celeron40:
Is this a joke? grin
It is a liability

7 Likes

Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by sexymoma(f): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2014
Liability:
sexymoma, na meat i wan boil o.
Nor be carrot i dey see so angry
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by Drdaps(m): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
Why wont he dump you when you are a liability.

6 Likes

Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by Liability(m): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
chimkaire please advise!
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by Liability(m): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
Drdaps:
Why wont he dump you when you are a liability.
dont be mean to a lady.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by Liability(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
Tallesty1:
It is a liability
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
What is "Onga" undecidedLemme check grin angry
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by Liability(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
chimkaire:
What is "Onga" undecidedLemme check grin angry
google is ur friend
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by chaberry(m): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
Liability:
sniffs......still in tears

i came back from office in the evening, while coming i bought some fresh meats in the market which i intended to make stew for both me and mt boyfriend.

On the course of boiling the meat after washing it to a state of it being white because red meat is not healthy to consume, i was about applying seasoning when i discovered that the maggi star i bought last month has finished. It was late then and mama Iyabo has closed already, I decided to use ''Onga'' stew seasoning.

He came into the kitchen and saw the wrapper of the season, he started yelling, before i could say am sorry, he said its over, that he is breaking up with me yesterday nite.
He said he disliked onga because it makes him to become hungry.

Was i wrong to use alternative?

Please advise, mature advise only.
He
Why u no use omo?

1 Like

Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
You prepared carrot stew with red oil and banana?your boyfriend did the right thing.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
i miss liablity grin
why do i have this feeling Liability, Andyblaze, boiledcorn and youngwizzy are the same grin

4 Likes

Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by sheunfemix: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
Shey na Oluwaseun wey u jst start to dey date don dump u so? shocked shame on u, u can't hold a man. Na common seasoning cube break ur fake relationship :p
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by sheunfemix: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
firstEVA:
i miss liablity grin
why do i have this feeling Liability, Andyblaze, boiledcorn and youngwizzy are the same grin
that's so true shocked and one Misandyblaze or sumtng like dat
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by 1stola: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
DID YOU PLACE THAT SHÍT LOOKING FOOD ON A BOXERS?
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
sheunfemix:
that's so true shocked and one Misandyblaze or sumtng like dat
of course, Andyblaze comes in different forms, he has been banned several times grin

2 Likes

Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
Liability:
chimkaire please advise!
You still in his house? What's the name of this dish? Did you place this food on a bpair of boxer shorts sad. Please answer these questions undecided
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
firstEVA:
i miss liablity grin
He is here...watch out grin cheesy #Boiled Corn lipsrsealed
Na you call am ooo cheesy
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by chibwike(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
Liability:
google is ur friend
so u knew about google, and u still came here to post this.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by MadCow1: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
Joke so dry I almost killed myself from the depression..

2 Likes

Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by sheunfemix: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
MadCow1:
Joke so dry I almost killed myself from the depression..

undecided u are indeed a madcow
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by adepiero: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
firstEVA:
i miss liablity grin
Diamond234 and Englishmart are all in the same category
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by Drdaps(m): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
Liability:
dont be mean to a lady.
Ok take it easy miss Liability. Just try Ajinomoto mixed with vedan, hmm he will take you back with joy thank me later.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by MadCow1: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
sheunfemix:
undecided u are indeed a madcow

Thanks...

One Day you will also grow up to be just like me.. Just keep working hard.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by englishmart(m): 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
adepiero:
Diamond234 and Englishmart are all in the same category
this is the 2nd time you are saying something ill about me. I've done all the self-controllings. Pls. Stop mentioning me unnecessarily to avoid unnecessary words batteries embarassed

1 Like

Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by englishmart(m): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
Onga is one of the worst seasonings anybody will ever think of using.

Learn to stop using sweeteners in the expense of food seasonings.

Adepiero. Respect yourself o.

1 Like

Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by philantoxx(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
don't see this happening on earth.
maybe mars.
Re: He Dumped Me Because I Use Onga Instead Of Maggi Star. (pix) by englishmart(m): 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
You stay with your boyfriend ?
You feed him?
He bleeps you?
Yet he dumped you?

Rule no.2.
You don't lie to lawyers.
embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I No Fit Shout (18+pic) / This Lady Said She Would Only Be Disvirgined By Her Husband. {pics} / See The Weird Thing This Lady Said About Her Boyfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.