Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,120 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Help! I Have Violent Sexual Fantasies - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Have Violent Sexual Fantasies (5477 Views)

Do Women Also Have Sexual Fantasies? / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation / Plz Help! Her Husband Has Suddenly Developed Sick Sexual Fantasies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Have Violent Sexual Fantasies by MrMen: 12:50am On Jan 17, 2015
Sadguy I believe the right people to talk to are your parents. If you have not done so call your mum especially and tell her this. No one can help you here. We can all give you advise but nothing like hearing it from who brought you to this world. There is no problem without a solution. One thing I must commend you on is that you know it's not normal and you need help but unfortunately, our Nigerian society has no place but kirikiri for people like you or even firing squad.
Please speak to your parents. Your mother was once like those girls you fantasise about.
You wouldn't want her getting strangled and someone getting an erect*on from that.

In the interim till the Lord touches your soul if you ever watch those movies again, think of those girls as your mum or sister. And if that thought of you doing it ever comes to your mind, think of your mum and see if helps.

Thou shall not kill. You are not a killer, I believe you can deal with this evil mind. You only need to stop watering it. Goodluck
Re: Help! I Have Violent Sexual Fantasies by MrMen: 12:55am On Jan 17, 2015
dinachi:
He was born that way! I am sure those who claim homosexuality is natural will understand. Rubbish! O boy go to a very strong deliverance pastor. You are possessed!

No one was born to kill. Someone or something sows a seed in the victim and it gets watered till it becomes part of you.
The devil at work that's what it is. It makes evil look like a normal thing.
Re: Help! I Have Violent Sexual Fantasies by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 17, 2015
sadguy:

No hard feelings omotayo
Read your posts and since I'm not so given to assumptions I believe you. I've had experience with some desperate psychological situations, so I've got some kind of idea what you might be experiencing. I myself have been diagnosed with bipolar and have a sister treated for schizo, though of course these don't compare in the remotest to the things that worry you. But i know Nigerians are not exactly people who take psychological problems seriously, hence the wild opinions you are getting on this thread.

Your experience is called lust murder. You can save us all the big words. It happens to people, irrespective of color. The Long Island killer was a lust murderer who targeted prostitu.tes. He was black. Chester Turner was another black lust murderer. The famous ones are Ted Bundy, Jack the ripper, Ed Kemper, Gary Ridgway the Green River killer and Jeffrey Dahmer who Juicy J sang about. These were white guys. Americans have come to terms with this situation. Our Nigerian people on the other hand don't think anything unusual can happen in Nigeria. These things are exclusive to white people, they'd say. How wrong!

Anyways, your situation has been studied in the developed world and there are remedies, treatments that can be administered to clear you of this anomaly. What you don't want to do is let these fantasies come to fruition. Not gonna be good for a lot of people, especially of course prostitu.tes. You can be helped, if you really want this help. There are stories of people who have been helped. Even a suite of ancient Freudian psychoanalytic procedures can help you. Best bet though is a combination of cognitive therapy and drug therapy, administered by the right physician once a comprehensive diagnosis is conducted. I can link you up with a couple good psychologists or psychoanalysts who can help. Pm me. If you also need someone to talk to, I'd gladly be there. Still, Pm me.

Cheers, bro.
Re: Help! I Have Violent Sexual Fantasies by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 17, 2015
And please don't follow the advice that says to talk to your parents. If you are in Nigeria, those are the first set of people you don't want to reveal this to. They'd just wrap you up and take you to some weird preacher who has no idea what he's dealing with.
If you meet a psychologist or psychoanalyst who will take this job, he might in fact do it for free. He's after all not just saving one live, but many. Plus, he'll get to write some journal article about it, which is all good. In the case he wants payment and you can't pay by yourself, you might then want to let your parents know. If i were you though, I'd keep all of these away from my parents.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Have Violent Sexual Fantasies by praxs(m): 5:39am On Jan 17, 2015
Nawawo
Re: Help! I Have Violent Sexual Fantasies by MrMen: 11:21am On Jan 17, 2015
goofyone:
And please don't follow the advice that says to talk to your parents. If you are in Nigeria, those are the first set of people you don't want to reveal this to. They'd just wrap you up and take you to some weird preacher who has no idea what he's dealing with.
If you meet a psychologist or psychoanalyst who will take this job, he might in fact do it for free. He's after all not just saving one live, but many. Plus, he'll get to write some journal article about it, which is all good. In the case he wants payment and you can't pay by yourself, you might then want to let your parents know. If i were you though, I'd keep all of these away from my parents.

Not all parents are the same.
This is a serious issue. The first set of people he can talk to and will not crucify him are his parents.
Re: Help! I Have Violent Sexual Fantasies by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 05, 2015
MrMen:

Not all parents are the same.
This is a serious issue. The first set of people he can talk to and will not crucify him are his parents.

I don't think so bro
Re: Help! I Have Violent Sexual Fantasies by Mimicole(f): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Sounds like a story from all these investigative channels

Or an American thriller movie

Didn't know we had cases like this in Nigeria, hell even Africa!

That means very soon we will have kids stealing guns to go shoot randomly at schools o, bcs when we boasted that Nigerians are not suicidal the rate of sucide bombers and general sucide cases increased drastically. Now this.

I seriously pity prostitutes, the hazards of their job is increasing by the day.

@OP abeg try to restrain yourself from acting on these urge until u get professional help.
The Lord is your strength.
Re: Help! I Have Violent Sexual Fantasies by Amya(f): 12:42am On Feb 06, 2015
Well this is all part of the B.D.SM fetish. Fortunately for you, you have your opposite waiting for people like you in the cyberspace.

It's not a mental illness, just that you're a Dominant Sadist. For you the thought of woman suffering and eventually dying turns you on greatly.

What you do is go into online forums and search for people whose fantasy is being tortured to the point of death. Start up something and see where it goes.

P.S You should know there's a difference between fantasy and reality. Never get carried away and kill someone oh! Sorry will be your case!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Child Adoption In Nigeria. Pls Help. / My Wife And Her Ex- / Who Holds The Tv Remote Control In Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.