Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,563 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

What Really Is A Woman's Pride? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Really Is A Woman's Pride? (11308 Views)

If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is A Guy's Pride? / Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Really Is A Woman's Pride? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
blublahd:
is that to mean women who dont have no pride?

How do you see such Virginity gift coming from a nagging, troublesome and parroting woman?? guess its the best gift a man can get too from his wife?? meehn.. virginity or not, a woman's pride is her innate embodiment, that true unique reality that makes her a cynosure of all men's eyes.. Its not keeping the best for the last, It's saving the best for the last man.
Re: What Really Is A Woman's Pride? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
pretydiva:
A woman's pride is her virginity.dats d best gift she can eva gve 2 her husband
How do you see such Virginity gift coming from a nagging, troublesome and parroting woman?? guess its the best gift a man can get too from his wife?? meehn.. virginity or not, a woman's pride is her innate embodiment, that true unique reality that makes her a cynosure of all men's eyes.. Its not keeping the best for the last, It's saving the best for the last man.
Re: What Really Is A Woman's Pride? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
Youngpo413:
I'm happy you know that you ladies are bitches.
Lol! in this Century...undecided Every successful lady is tagged " A Biatch.."
...So! Uhm..I Guess ah should say Thanks?? embarassed
..************Thanks Asshole....."grin"***************

1 Like

Re: What Really Is A Woman's Pride? by Youngpo413: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lol! in this Century...undecided Every successful lady is tagged " A Biatch.."
...So! Uhm..I Guess ah should say Thanks?? embarassed
..************Thanks Asshole....."grin"***************
A b!tch is a b!tch no matter how you wanna slice it,anyway,whatever ,just suit yourself...b!tch .
Re: What Really Is A Woman's Pride? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
Youngpo413:
A b!tch is a b!tch no matter how you wanna slice it,anyway,whatever ,just suit yourself...bitch.
You sound extremely pained...Are U hungry? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Really Is A Woman's Pride? by Youngpo413: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
You sound extremely pained...Are U hungry? undecided
yes,I'm hungry for a virgin,sadly you are not one.
Re: What Really Is A Woman's Pride? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Youngpo413:
yes,I'm hungry for a virgin,sadly you are not one.
Dundii..."grin" undecided Lmfao!
Re: What Really Is A Woman's Pride? by Youngpo413: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
Estharfabian:
Dundii..."grin" undecided Lmfao!
Thot.
Re: What Really Is A Woman's Pride? by BreezyRita(f): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
Youngpo413:
what is the pride in marrying a lady with an over_used pusy...aa sane man will choose a virgin over and over again.

You mean your 'virgin' wife will become useless when you break her hymen?
A broken hymen= all things evil?

I hate to break it to you but I know people whose hymens haven't been broken but they're as dirty (I'm sure you know what I mean) as dirty comes. They do anals and come out with an intact hymen.
Tell me who is more useless between this people and the ones you've labeled useless?
Re: What Really Is A Woman's Pride? by Youngpo413: 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
BreezyRita:

You mean your 'virgin' wife will become useless when you break her hymen?
A broken hymen= all things evil?

I hate to break it to you but I know people whose hymens haven't been broken but they're as dirty (I'm sure you know what I mean) as dirty comes. They do anals and come out with an intact hymen.
Tell me who is more useless between this people and the ones you've labeled useless?

I will be happy that the hymen is broken by me,not some random guy who must fuccckk hard,finger then dump her at the end...also ladies should marry the man that took away their virginity by fire by force,save by the case of RrRape. No lady will indulge in anals and still keep her virginity,it is very impossible.
Re: What Really Is A Woman's Pride? by ideyhere(f): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
ADVANTAGES OF NOT HAVING A LOVER.
1.You can sleep well.
2.You can save time and money.
3.No worries about how you look.
4.No missed calls in the midnight.
5.No need to recharge more than twice a day.
6.You can talk to all boys/girls any time and anywhere.
7.You can eat well.
8.No scolding from parents/guardians.
9.You can eat in any restaurant.
10.You can visit anybody.
11.You can pick any call,any time and anywhere without being questioned.
12.You don't need to worry about missed calls.
13.Your spiritual life is up-to-date.
Pls am I right?.

You're definitely NOT right
1. If bf/gf wahala makes you lose sleep then you're a learner
2. You might save time, but money...really Since the general ideology is that guys do the spending in a relationship, how does not having a lover save me money as a lady?
3. That is true if you dress to impress others...well I don't
4. Missed calls at midnight? Are you in primary 5 Cos last I checked no matured person does midnight call anymore...Abi you be witch nii
5. Unless you normally Recharge with N100 cards, why would you need to do that?
6. Unless you've got something to hide, having a lover shouldn't prevent you from talking to other people. Unless you want to specify the kinda things you mean by talk...
7. This one I don't even know where to start. . But I think I can remember a thread on how love and food go hand in hand...
8. Again are you in primary 5?
9. What do you mean? Who's preventing you before?
10. If your name is Jega, then ride on
11. Unless your lover is a monitoring spirit or you've got skeletons in your cupboard, that is also totally unnecessary
12. Hmmm... What about from those parents and guardians you seem so scared of?
13. Now this one point made me decide to go through all this trouble of replying you. So the only sin now is fornication and those that go with it? I'm happy to put it to you that you're so wrong. So for all of you self-righteous people who think they've secured front seat in heaven cos they ain't having $ex, you need to have a rethink...like yesterday...
Re: What Really Is A Woman's Pride? by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 31, 2015
My pride is my heart embarassed embarassed

My virginitiy ( I can't even spell da ting) was a burden grin

#MultiOGZ wink
Re: What Really Is A Woman's Pride? by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 31, 2015
Nubian113:
My pride is my heart embarassed embarassed

My virginitiy ( I can't even spell da ting) was a burden grin

#MultiOGZ wink
What do you mean multiogz?
And how was your virginity a burden?
Re: What Really Is A Woman's Pride? by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 31, 2015
blublahd:

What do you mean multiogz?
And how was your virginity a burden?

Growing up my peers wanted rid. If you were you would be mocked lol. I got away with the fact that I am a Muslim so my excuse was the biblical excuse.

The guy in hindsight was a vulture cause I think he stuck around because I was lipsrsealed (v). Also I had the Catholic guilt shi for years that followed so when I refused to have sex with him again because 1 it f.ing hurt and two it was over rated and I just wanted him. Needless to say he started acting up and slept with my very active friend lol who must've gave him a good ride.

Multi or gas am shocked grin
Re: What Really Is A Woman's Pride? by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 31, 2015
Nubian113:

Growing up my peers wanted rid. If you were you would be mocked lol. I got away with the fact that I am a Muslim so my excuse was the biblical excuse.
It's kind of ironic that females too will be mocked for being virgins. I thought that was a boy's thing.
Smh

The guy in hindsight was a vulture cause I think he stuck around because I was lipsrsealed (v). Also I had the Catholic guilt shi for years that followed so when I refused to have sex with him again because 1 it f.ing hurt and two it was over rated and I just wanted him. Needless to say he started acting up and slept with my very active friend lol who must've gave him a good ride.

Multi or gas am shocked grin
I see. To females it may seem overrated but most guys just like that feeling that, no one has been in that pussssyy except him. They feel like they own her. So if you look at it carefully enough a virgin pride is not to the female per se, it's more of the man.
Re: What Really Is A Woman's Pride? by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 31, 2015
At some point and in some cultures including mine,young girls were sold for the virgin price. I'm my family's investment culturally but I was blessed with a family that knows my value and my pride price never changes. It's still whatever I ask for. grin

blublahd:

It's kind of ironic that females too will be mocked for being virgins. I thought that was a boy's thing.
Smh

I see. To females it may seem overrated but most guys just like that feeling that, no one has been in that pussssyy except him. They feel like they own her. So if you look at it carefully enough a virgin pride is not to the female per se, it's more of the man.
Re: What Really Is A Woman's Pride? by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 31, 2015
Nubian113:
At some point and in some cultures including mine,young girls were sold for the virgin price. I'm my family's investment culturally but I was blessed with a family that knows my value and my pride price never changes. It's still whatever I ask for. grin

Hahahaa..... But doesnt that make women look like a commodity? Virgin or not? Or what do you think is the logic to bride price?
Re: What Really Is A Woman's Pride? by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 31, 2015
Thank you kiss

Time saved ##:##

ideyhere:

You're definitely NOT right
1. If bf/gf wahala makes you lose sleep then you're a learner
2. You might save time, but money...really Since the general ideology is that guys do the spending in a relationship, how does not having a lover save me money as a lady?
3. That is true if you dress to impress others...well I don't
4. Missed calls at midnight? Are you in primary 5 Cos last I checked no matured person does midnight call anymore...Abi you be witch nii
5. Unless you normally Recharge with N100 cards, why would you need to do that?
6. Unless you've got something to hide, having a lover shouldn't prevent you from talking to other people. Unless you want to specify the kinda things you mean by talk...
7. This one I don't even know where to start. . But I think I can remember a thread on how love and food go hand in hand...
8. Again are you in primary 5?
9. What do you mean? Who's preventing you before?
10. If your name is Jega, then ride on
11. Unless your lover is a monitoring spirit or you've got skeletons in your cupboard, that is also totally unnecessary
12. Hmmm... What about from those parents and guardians you seem so scared of?
13. Now this one point made me decide to go through all this trouble of replying you. So the only sin now is fornication and those that go with it? I'm happy to put it to you that you're so wrong. So for all of you self-righteous people who think they've secured front seat in heaven cos they ain't having $ex, you need to have a rethink...like yesterday...
Re: What Really Is A Woman's Pride? by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 31, 2015
blublahd:

Hahahaa..... But does that make women look like a commodity? Virgin or not? Or what do you think is the logic to bride price?

I think bride price depends on the family you marry from because some people really do abuse the power.

Bride price like most things comes from a good place and how it used is another matter all together. Like a knife there's always two uses.

When used correctly it gives the girl the power and back up she needs in case this man turns out to be useless fool. I hope you follow. In my family women are known for asking for mer peanuts if they are righteous. The most our men will allow is what the man is capable of offering because his word (the husband) is also recorded with in as a debt of some sort.

It's a real market lol it's the men of the clans. No women when the dowry is set. The future wife speaks to the cleric and he can Vito her bride price under Islamic laws. So in my side of the woods it's great grin

Also virgin\non is not discussed lipsrsealed embarassed shocked when the dowry is set. That's between husband and wife. And yes your future husband can haggle you for the bride price because you decide together before announcing. Then he can say oya knock 5 camels off for opening my cookie jar cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: What Really Is A Woman's Pride? by Mafking(m): 1:34am On Dec 31, 2015
quivah:
hmmm i love girls that always wrap their mouth around the truth... just sayin
Re: What Really Is A Woman's Pride? by ideyhere(f): 3:59am On Dec 31, 2015
Nubian113:
Thank you kiss
Time saved ##:##
Lolz...you're welcome
Re: What Really Is A Woman's Pride? by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 31, 2015
Nubian113:

I think bride price depends on the family you marry from because some people really do abuse the power.

Bride price like most things comes from a good place and how it used is another matter all together. Like a knife there's always two uses.

When used correctly it gives the girl the power and back up she needs in case this man turns out to be useless fool. I hope you follow. In my family women are known for asking for mer peanuts if they are righteous. The most our men will allow is what the man is capable of offering because his word (the husband) is also recorded with in as a debt of some sort.

It's a real market lol it's the men of the clans. No women when the dowry is set. The future wife speaks to the cleric and he can Vito her bride price under Islamic laws. So in my side of the woods it's great grin

Also virgin\non is not discussed lipsrsealed embarassed shocked when the dowry is set. That's between husband and wife. And yes your future husband can haggle you for the bride price because you decide together before announcing.. Then he can say oya knock 5 camels off for opening my cookie jar cheesy wink

Lmao cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True Is This!!! / Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015 / Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.