Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

Nigeria Ranked Least Prosperous Nation In The World - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Ranked Least Prosperous Nation In The World (1750 Views)

Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters / Nigeria Ranked Least Prosperous Nation In The World / Nigeria Ranked 2nd Poorest Nation in the World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Ranked Least Prosperous Nation In The World by rebranded(m): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
Okupe - This is an APC sponsored research

grin
Re: Nigeria Ranked Least Prosperous Nation In The World by BrightEye(m): 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
omenka:
I made a list right?? Why don't you list the positive things I feel

I didn't need to, because it had been obvious....atleast, you got room to criticise.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Least Prosperous Nation In The World by BrightEye(m): 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
Lucasbalo:
Oppression is graduating from University and polythecnics and not finding a rewarding job. Oppression is health care in shambles and so is terrorism overrunning parts of the country uncurbed. Oppression is massive looting of the Commonwealth resources by worthless kleptocrats in power. Your president and his wife will fly to Europe for their medical needs and I doubt if you can fly abroad God forbid if u get sick. What's happening in the country is massive oppression of the masses by the ruling elites. People worshipping their oppressors is a classic example of Stockholm Syndrome.

But hey! What about the good deeds? Should we only focus on the negetives?

(1) (2) (Reply)

***** Top E-warriors In Political Section - Their Rating ***** / Final: Inec Collated Presidential Results 2015 - Buhari Wins With 15m Votes / Gombe State Governorship Election Live Update (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.