Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State (32878 Views)

Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi / War Between Fulanis And Agatus In Bagana / Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by akanbiaa(m): 7:37am On Dec 21, 2014
Kingspin:

Ihejirika ur a joke.
apologies to me after watching these video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2QnEiE9CH8
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Fash20: 7:44am On Dec 21, 2014
EdCure:

Christ, the prince of peace, is in me.

"The Lord is my shephard"

"Christ in me, the hope of glory".

#Proud_Bold_And_Excited_Christian! smiley
Trinity? Can 1+1+1 ever equals 1? No!. My own God Allah(the almighty God) cannot be divided into different parts He is 1 He has no son,He has no father He is just 1. You don't have to worship the gods of the past.
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by amunites19(m): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2014
The Problem in middle belt is the people think that Hausa/fulani are dominating them but the reality is if a domination is by hard work in business and making money there is no problem with it, as far the person did not force out the other from his business there is nothing wrong with it rather than helping to develop the area.
The problem with local middle belt men is they don't want to work rather than to sit and drink and Hausa/fulani should stop putting mouth in their leadership matter.
Lastly middle belt and Hausa/Fulani people are brothers, they have no option than to reconcile among themselves b/c the most difficult fight is a fight with neighbour. If you check a common southerner don't even no the d/f b/w middle belt person and Hausa/fulani weither muslim or christian, there is this saying in south that aboki is aboki.
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by naijatruth: 9:35am On Dec 21, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Get your facts right; Buhari never said killing Boko Haram members was genocide. The person that something close to it was former Governor Nyako of Adamawa State. In a memo, he accused Jonathan of using the army to retaliate the death the east suffered during the Civil War.
Buhari said it before Nyako, Don't argue what you don't know.

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

What is taking Jonathan this long to clamp down on him?
Mind you, Buhari was a general and he's so not alone in d suspicion. I bet you that, if Jonathan should touch him or one of them, the nation will turn upside down. Except these cartels betrays themselves or international aids comes to play when there r factual evidences. These guys got more intentional and ignorant followers and that adds to their impunity. The same people that looted d national treasury and he claims to be a saint and he goes further few days ago to disclaim Abacha of looting. Bro you can just imagine! I'm no fan of jonathan either cause he's also corrupt. But I'll prefer jonathan who's more of a gentleman than these oligarchic cartels.

Where I served as corper. We lived in fear of these fulanis herdsmen[and mind you Buhari also owns cattles. (Just a pointer) ] these herdsmen kills for sport. They will burn your farms and crops and when you challenge them they draw out their swords. If you resist them, they will regroup/reinforce. The next thing houses will be burnt down with massive heartless killings. They can be so lawless. In short I don't pray you experience what I'm telling you though seeing is believing. The moment these Fulani herdsmen are controlled then a major security success must had been achieved in the country particularly in the middle belt eg Nasarawa, Kogi,Benue, Jos. And I believe they have powerful political and traditional leaders they can listen to.
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by keylaz: 10:20am On Dec 21, 2014
Kingspin:

Buhari will spark up another bokoharam if he loses 2015 general election.

And jonathan will stil do nothing bout it.. the dumbest president ever... Sai buhari jor
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by LogicPower(m): 10:37am On Dec 21, 2014
Kenai:

My guy, no need to get confrontational.
What I just stated is a glaring fact. Nigeria is a highly tribalistic country, and the questions won't be based on whose duty it is to safeguard the country from attackers, but on "What tribe are those attackers from?"

Sentiments are really high in the Middle Belt right now, and I don't see those people ever wanting anything to do with Fulanis for now.

Buhari's previous statements on the killing of Boko Haram operatives being "genocide" will still come back to seriously haunt him on February.

Majority of the voters in the Middle-Belt won't be the pseudo-intellectuals voting on internet polls, but will be the many farmers whose houses and farms these Fulani cattle herders raze everyday.

This is a statement of fact. Buhari is finished in the Middle Belt.
Tribalism will come into play

1. If the thinking (and hope!) among some evil-minded GEJ supporters is that there would be some MB people who were going to vote for Buhari before, but who would now CHANGE THEIR MIND and vote for GEJ because of these unfortunate ethnic clashes, even when anybody with an IOTA OF COMMONSENSE and FAIR MIND knows that Buhari has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with it, then those GEJ/PDP supporters are far MORE DEVILISH than we thought them to be!.

2. Because of this morbid thinking of some GEJ supporters, more and more PEOPLE WITH RAZOR-SHARP INTELLIGENCE in the MB/NE, and in Nigeria generally, would now be even MORE CONVINCED that the government of GEJ (or at least some elements within it) has been deliberately and CYNICALLY allowing, and would continue to allow, the ethnic clashes and BH insurgency in the NORTH (including the MB) with the HOPE that they would make more and more MYOPIC people in the affected areas to switch their political support from Buhari to GEJ.

3. It would also lend more credence to the widespread belief among DISCERNING and WELL-INFORMED northerners that maybe there are some SE EXTREMISTS within the GEJ adm who, for historical reasons, hate ALL northerners (including the people of the MB) so INTENSELY and INCONSOLABLY that they now use their powerful positions within the GEJ government, in whatever covert and overt ways, to AID and ABET these killings in the north as a way of EXERTING A SWEET REVENGE on the NORTHERNERS; some of them never hide their SADISTIC PLEASURE in seeing SO MUCH BLOODBATH AND CHAOS now happening in the "backyards" of Gowon, Danjuma, Damkat Bali, IBB, ABDUSSALMI, Mamman Shuwa, and other major actors in the unfortunate civil war from the Nigerian side!

4. It would also lead more people to believe that there are some SS EXTREMISTS who hate ALL northerners (including the MB people) EQUALLY INTENSELY simply because they see them as constituting the greatest bulk of the 'UNGRATEFUL PARASITES' who feed on their oil money and still have the audacity not to re-elect a president from their magnanimous oil-producing region!. Some of these powerful SS extremists, basking in huge money, influence and control of strategic national institutions, have shown that they are SO HELL-BENT on ensuring that 'their son' wins re-election AT ALL COSTS, that they would not hesitate to clandestinely AID and ABET any kind of chaos, killings and destruction in the NORTH (including the MB), or even throughout the REST of the 'parasite' enclave, if that could eventually lead to the re-election of their son, or (better still) lead to the break-up of the country and shaking 'ALL PARASITES' off their oil!
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by tit(f): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2014
LogicPower:

1. If the thinking (and hope!) among some evil-minded GEJ supporters is that there would be some MB people who were going to vote for Buhari before, but who would now CHANGE THEIR MIND and vote for GEJ because of these unfortunate ethnic clashes, even when anybody with an IOTA OF COMMONSENSE and FAIR MIND knows that Buhari has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with it, then those GEJ/PDP supporters are far MORE DEVILISH than we thought them to be!.

2. Because of this morbid thinking of some GEJ supporters, more and more PEOPLE WITH RAZOR-SHARP INTELLIGENCE in the MB/NE, and in Nigeria generally, would now be even MORE CONVINCED that the government of GEJ (or at least some elements within it) has been deliberately and CYNICALLY allowing, and would continue to allow, the ethnic clashes and BH insurgency in the NORTH (including the MB) with the HOPE that they would make more and more MYOPIC people in the affected areas to switch their political support from Buhari to GEJ.

3. It would also lend more credence to the widespread belief among DISCERNING and WELL-INFORMED northerners that maybe there are some SE EXTREMISTS within the GEJ adm who, for historical reasons, hate ALL northerners (including the people of the MB) so INTENSELY and INCONSOLABLY that they now use their powerful positions within the GEJ government, in whatever covert and overt ways, to AID and ABET these killings in the north as a way of EXERTING A SWEET REVENGE on the NORTHERNERS; some of them never hide their SADISTIC PLEASURE in seeing SO MUCH BLOODBATH AND CHAOS now happening in the "backyards" of Gowon, Danjuma, Damkat Bali, IBB, ABDUSSALMI, Mamman Shuwa, and other major actors in the unfortunate civil war from the Nigerian side!

4. It would also lead more people to believe that there are some SS EXTREMISTS who hate ALL northerners (including the MB people) EQUALLY INTENSELY simply because they see them as constituting the greatest bulk of the 'UNGRATEFUL PARASITES' who feed on their oil money and still have the audacity not to re-elect a president from their magnanimous oil-producing region!. Some of these powerful SS extremists, basking in huge money, influence and control of strategic national institutions, have shown that they are SO HELL-BENT on ensuring that 'their son' wins re-election AT ALL COSTS, that they would not hesitate to clandestinely AID and ABET any kind of chaos, killings and destruction in the NORTH (including the MB), or even throughout the REST of the 'parasite' enclave, if that could eventually lead to the re-election of their son, or (better still) break-up of the country and shaking 'ALL PARASITES' off their oil!

kill all the middle-belt people. the survivors will happily vote for you.
great logicpower!
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by LogicPower(m): 10:50am On Dec 21, 2014
tit:

kill all the middle-belt people. the survivors will happily vote for you.
great logicpower!

That is PRECISELY the morbid, cynical thinking of some GEJ supporters, as typified by the OP!

Otherwise, how would the OP be as callous as THINKING ONLY OF POLITICAL GAINS for the clueless in discussing these TRAGIC clashes in which innocent Nigerians, men and women, young and old, must have lost their lives and properties?
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 21, 2014
ofala:
I keep asking myself when my dear Country got its self into this sort of mess
the day abacha died. Check it.
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by tit(f): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2014
LogicPower:

That is PRECISELY the morbid, cynical thinking of some GEJ supporters, as typified by the OP!

Otherwise, how would the OP be as callous as THINKING ONLY OF POLITICAL GAINS for the clueless in discussing these TRAGIC clashes in which innocent Nigerians, men and women, young and old, must have lost their lives and properties?

i had thought you are logical.
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Kingspin(m): 11:19am On Dec 21, 2014
keylaz:

And jonathan will stil do nothing bout it.. the dumbest president ever... Sai buhari jor
You have all the time in this world to re-think. I believe ur a youth?
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by dailywealth1967: 11:29am On Dec 21, 2014
Igala don't forget neither do we forgive.We will continue fighting you(hausas/fulanis) for a very long time.
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by LogicPower(m): 11:39am On Dec 21, 2014
tit:

i had thought you are logical.

Why can't you simply and LOGICALLY address the issues I raised?
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2014
dailywealth1967:
Igala don't forget neither do we forgive.We will continue fighting you(hausas/fulanis) for a very long time.

If you are Igala then shame on you.If only you care and ask any person from Bagana or Abajicolo.You will see that it was not Fulani that attack Bahama but agatu.Then again i believe you. don't care,cause is not your village. Shame on you all,people are now homeless and non of you show any sign of sympathy. All you care is Hausa this buhari that.
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Oluabayomi1(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2014
[quote
author=Kenai post=29053754]

My guy, no need to get confrontational.
What I just stated is a glaring fact. Nigeria is a highly tribalistic
country, and the questions won't be based on whose duty it is to
safeguard the country from attackers, but on "What tribe are those
attackers from?"

Sentiments are really high in the Middle Belt right now, and I don't see
those people ever wanting anything to do with Fulanis for now.

Buhari's previous statements on the killing of Boko Haram operatives
being "genocide" will still come back to seriously haunt him on
February.

Majority of the voters in the Middle-Belt won't be the
pseudo-intellectuals voting on internet polls, but will be the many
farmers whose houses and farms these Fulani cattle herders raze
everyday.

This is a statement of fact. Buhari is finished in the Middle Belt.
Tribalism will come into play. [/quote]
Kenai,u ve spoken nothing bt d plain truth coz am a confirm kogite.
I n my entire neighbourhood ll never vote for ds stupid n heartless buhari.
GEJ owns our vote in MB

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by mohims(m): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2014
Miscellaneous:

lol..... richest northerner is a black & kano still has the poorest persons? Dangote & other big men in the north is playing with u & other aboki future …… i.e they prefer to be rich & create many almajiris.... shame on u & them. They can also use u & others to bomb & fight …… like in borno today while they get fatter. As for south, we are naturally rich..... if nigeria divides, u guys will suffer .... no more oil money for u thieves.
I can now see that u are a brainless chimpanzee! Even America have poor persons. Who is the goat that misinformed u that the poorest persons are in kano. If u don't have facts to show then I suggest u shut up! Is there any state or country where the poor cannot be found? Are they not humans like us? May God forgive you for trying to mock them. U are an lmbecile! I won't reply u anymore. This is my last reply cos I don't talk to animals in human skin. That's what u are!
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Oluabayomi1(m): 11:54am On Dec 21, 2014
[quote
author=OrlandoOwoh post=29054192]
Get your facts right; Buhari never said killing Boko Haram members was
genocide. The person that something close to it was former Governor
Nyako of Adamawa State. In a memo, he accused Jonathan of using the army
to retaliate the death the east suffered during the Civil War.[/quote]
Buhari said an attack on BH is equally an attack on d North hence d north should resist such.
Buhari had ruined his political career through un-guided utterances
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Alhkerimu(m): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
OH MY GOD. WHY KOGI STATE AGAIN.
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by IdomaLikita: 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
LogicPower:

4. It would also lead more people to believe that there are some SS EXTREMISTS who hate ALL northerners (including the MB people) EQUALLY INTENSELY simply because they see them as constituting the greatest bulk of the 'UNGRATEFUL PARASITES' who feed on their oil money and still have the audacity not to re-elect a president from their magnanimous oil-producing region!. Some of these powerful SS extremists, basking in huge money, influence and control of strategic national institutions, have shown that they are SO HELL-BENT on ensuring that 'their son' wins re-election AT ALL COSTS, that they would not hesitate to clandestinely AID and ABET any kind of chaos, killings and destruction in the NORTH (including the MB), or even throughout the REST of the 'parasite' enclave, if that could eventually lead to the re-election of their son, or (better still) lead to the break-up of the country and shaking 'ALL PARASITES' off their oil!

God Bless You Sir!

I have always held similar position! This Administration is made up of SE/SS Hard-line Extremists who see the chaos in the NE and MB as a Win-Win situation for them! When I narrated to my colleagues about how I saw Christian children in Taraba sleeping out in the Cold being victims of the insurgency, they quickly reminded me of the roles their grandfathers played in the civil war, thus deserved it. I was shocked at the insensitivity!
To these hardliners, if GEJ wins, its good for them! If it doesn't, they split the country to fulfil their secessionist ambitions!
My Fear is that GEJ may be too naïve to see that he has become a means to an end!

I keep telling people that the day the real sponsors of Boko Haram would be made public is the day Nigeria would disintegrate!

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Miscellaneous(m): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
mohims:
I can now see that u are a brainless chimpanzee! Even America have poor persons. Who is the goat that misinformed u that the poorest persons are in kano. If u don't have facts to show then I suggest u shut up! Is there any state or country where the poor cannot be found? Are they not humans like us? May God forgive you for trying to mock them. U are an lmbecile! I won't reply u anymore. This is my last reply cos I don't talk to animals in human skin. That's what u are!

oh! you are a yoruba pig? waiiiit...waiiiit.... yoruba slave? betrayer? kai......... this is why I said muslims are dumb. So u dont know the poorest people in nigeria live in kano? Do u even understand wat is going on in nigeria? ........ If u like reply or not... who fvkking cares, huh? U are deluded.... ewu. u reason like ab.oki..... fat pig.......... come & rule for 2015 make south-south see na..... na ur head wahala go take burst....... dem go cut ur left yansh. This guy worst.... worser than abo.ki.... gosh!!
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Miscellaneous(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
honjohnbright:

Mind you, Buhari was a general and he's so not alone in d suspicion. I bet you that, if Jonathan should touch him or one of them, the nation will turn upside down. Except these cartels betrays themselves or international aids comes to play when there r factual evidences. These guys got more intentional and ignorant followers and that adds to their impunity. The same people that looted d national treasury and he claims to be a saint and he goes further few days ago to disclaim Abacha of looting. Bro you can just imagine! I'm no fan of jonathan either cause he's also corrupt. But I'll prefer jonathan who's more of a gentleman than these oligarchic cartels.

Where I served as corper. We lived in fear of these fulanis herdsmen[and mind you Buhari also owns cattles. (Just a pointer) ] these herdsmen kills for sport. They will burn your farms and crops and when you challenge them they draw out their swords. If you resist them, they will regroup/reinforce. The next thing houses will be burnt down with massive heartless killings. They can be so lawless. In short I don't pray you experience what I'm telling you though seeing is believing. The moment these Fulani herdsmen are controlled then a major security success must had been achieved in the country particularly in the middle belt eg Nasarawa, Kogi,Benue, Jos. And I believe they have powerful political and traditional leaders they can listen to.
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Miscellaneous(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
Oluabayomi1:

Buhari said an attack on BH is equally an attack on d North hence d north should resist such.
Buhari had ruined his political career through un-guided utterances
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by IGBOSON1: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
Fash20:
Trinity? Can 1+1+1 ever equals 1? No!. My own God Allah(the almighty God) cannot be divided into different parts He is 1 He has no son,He has no father He is just 1. You don't have to worship the gods of the past.

^^^If you can have an all-knowing omnipotent God.....that's existed since the beginning of time......created the heavens and earth....and will exist for ever and ever; then you're in no position to argue that 1+1+1 can't equal 1! wink
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by LogicPower(m): 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
IdomaLikita:

God Bless You Sir!

I have always held similar position! This Administration is made up of SE/SS Hard-line Extremists who see the chaos in the NE and MB as a Win-Win situation for them! When I narrated to my colleagues about how I saw Christian children in Taraba sleeping out in the Cold being victims of the insurgency, they quickly reminded me of the roles their grandfathers played in the civil war, thus deserved it. I was shocked at the insensitivity!
To these hardliners, if GEJ wins, its good for them! If it doesn't, they split the country to fulfil their secessionist ambitions!
My Fear is that GEJ may be too naïve to see that he has become a means to an end!

I keep telling people that the day the real sponsors of Boko Haram would be made public is the day Nigeria would disintegrate!

Yes, the way some SE EXTREMIST elements OPENLY rejoice at the deaths of INNOCENT Christians and Muslims in the NE/MB, and SADISTICALLY call such killings as 'PAYBACK', 'KARMA', is quite SHOCKING!.

In fact the kind of VENOMOUS, VENGEFUL hatred they PARTICULARLY reserve for GOWON and the Christian MB leaders for their prominent role in the unfortunate civil war surely makes it quite REASONABLE and PLAUSIBLE to think that some of them who are in the GEJ's government, and in an UNGODLY ANTI-NORTHERN ALLIANCE with some SS extremists who want achieve GEJ's re-election at all costs, would not hesitate to use ALL and ANY government instruments at their disposal to inflict MAXIMUM PAIN on the northerners, including the people of the MD.

Whether or not these evil-minded anti-north extremists in GEJ's government perpetrate their evil agendas against Northerners with his knowledge, support or ACQUIESCENCE, only the self-centred clueless himself knows.
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by IGBOSON1: 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
LogicPower:

Yes, the way some SE EXTREMIST elements OPENLY rejoice at the deaths of INNOCENT Christians and Muslims in the NE/MB, and SADISTICALLY call such killings as 'PAYBACK', 'KARMA', is quite SHOCKING!.

In fact the kind of VENOMOUS, VENGEFUL hatred they PARTICULARLY reserve for GOWON and the Christian MB leaders for their prominent role in the unfortunate civil war surely makes it quite REASONABLE and PLAUSIBLE to think that some of them who are in the GEJ's government, and in an UNGODLY ANTI-NORTHERN ALLIANCE with some SS extremists who want achieve GEJ's re-election at all costs, would not hesitate to use ALL and ANY government instruments at their disposal to inflict MAXIMUM PAIN on the northerners, including the people of the MD.

Whether or not these evil-minded anti-north extremists in GEJ's government perpetrate their evil agendas against Northerners with his knowledge, support or ACQUIESCENCE, only the self-centred clueless himself knows.

^^^So if it's not karma (who is a biatch by the way) then what is it!? You guys are living the dream nightmare of the 'one Nigeria' you spilt innocent blood and starved women and children (non-combatants) in their millions for, so i don't see how you can now turn around and blame the very people you visited this evil on -who are yet to receive any kind of apology/restitution for what they were put through- for not being sympathetic to your misfortune when you're partly the cause!

But if truth be told, Ndigbo have a culture that values and respects life, so whoever you may have met that was gloating at your plight must be the odd nutcase out there!
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by LogicPower(m): 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^So if it's not karma (who is a biatch by the way) then what is it!? You guys are living the dream nightmare of the 'one Nigeria' you spilt innocent blood and starved women and children (non-combatants) in their millions for, so i don't see how you can now turn around and blame the very people you visited this evil on -who are yet to receive any kind of apology/restitution for what they were put through- for not being sympathetic to your misfortune when you're partly the cause!

But if truth be told, Ndigbo have a culture that values and respects life, so whoever you may have met that was gloating at your plight must be the odd nutcase out there!

1. The problem with 'karma', the b:tch, is that it is LOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to determine where it EXACTLY begins, and where it would EXACTLY end! For example, if you say the innocent women and children of the MB and NE are being killed, maimed and displaced because of some wrongdoings committed by 'their fathers' (Gowon, Murtala, Danjuma, IBB, Mark, Husseini, Shuwa and others), then does it not logically follow to say, using the same line of argument, that the innocent women and children of Biafra were also killed, maimed and displaced because of some wrongdoings committed in the past by their Biafran 'fathers'?. So as you can see, the very idea of 'karma' is based on wobbly, uncritical, unscientific and illogical foundations.

2. If there were soldiers or officers from the Federal troops who deliberately killed innocent Biafran men, women and children during the civil war in cold-bold, and in circumstances where such killings were avoidable, then such soldiers and officers are COLD-BLOODED MURDERERS and THEY ALONE (not their innocent kinsmen or even biological children) should be punished both IN THIS WORLD and HEREAFTER, for their callous and heartless acts against innocent people!

3. Every decent human being should be outraged at the killing and maiming of innocent people, especially women and children, and it is good that you rightly dissociated yourself from those of your people who so openly celebrate and gloat at the killings of innocent people, simply because some kinsmen of those innocent victims were alleged to have committed some wrongdoings in the past.
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by goodgood2(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
zubby29:
Jehovah please send us a helper in any form,b it gmb, or anyone dat can stop dis useless killings of Nigerians cos d current leadership has completely failed us.d land is soaked in blood
Rubbish. Na today this kind thing start?
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by IGBOSON1: 2:43am On Dec 22, 2014
LogicPower:

1. The problem with 'karma', the b:tch, is that it is LOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to determine where it EXACTLY begins, and where it would EXACTLY end! For example, if you say the innocent women and children of the MB and NE are being killed, maimed and displaced because of some wrongdoings committed by 'their fathers' (Gowon, Murtala, Danjuma, IBB, Mark, Husseini, Shuwa and others), then does it not logically follow to say, using the same line of argument, that the innocent women and children of Biafra were also killed, maimed and displaced because of some wrongdoings committed in the past by their Biafran 'fathers'?. So as you can see, the very idea of 'karma' is based on wobbly, uncritical, unscientific and illogical foundations.

2. If there were soldiers or officers from the Federal troops who deliberately killed innocent Biafran men, women and children during the civil war in cold-bold, and in circumstances where such killings were avoidable, then such soldiers and officers are COLD-BLOODED MURDERERS and THEY ALONE (not their innocent kinsmen or even biological children) should be punished both IN THIS WORLD and HEREAFTER, for their callous and heartless acts against innocent people!

3. Every decent human being should be outraged at the killing and maiming of innocent people, especially women and children, and it is good that you rightly dissociated yourself from those of your people who so openly celebrate and gloat at the killings of innocent people, simply because some kinsmen of those innocent victims were alleged to have committed some wrongdoings in the past.

^^^The thing about karma is that it's a subjective term.....subject to different interpretations and understanding depending on who you speak to!

It's fine by me if you argue the millions of Biafran women and children starved by the federal gov't food blockade was karma for the sins of Nzeogwu and friends (who were not all Igbo by the way); it's ok if you say the Igbos coming back from the north that were waylaid and slaughtered by middle-belters (who we least expected such wickedness from) was karma for the sins of Nzeogwu and co; it's ok if you say the middle-belt did the dirty work of their Fulani overlords during the civil war because of karma........it's ok to hold such a position, while you allow me to hold mine!

A people can be wronged without it necessarily being as a consequence of karma! Human beings are bestowed with a free will by God, and while some may use it to better the lives of their fellow human beings; some may use it to harm others......it doesn't necessarily mean karma is at play on the unfortunate victims of said harm!

Now can you provide any links/articles showing that any middle-belters protested (before and during the uncivil war) against the evils being committed in their name and by their kinsfolk on Biafrans? I'd like to see such!

If the retribution by the northern soldiers after the first coup only targeted Nzeogwu and his co-travellers, i wouldn't have had a problem with that as they would have got their just desserts; but what i find reprehensible and wicked was the way an entire ethnic group was targeted by northerners (christian middle-belt included) because of the sins of a couple of soldiers! We are yet to get any form of apology and restitution for this more than 4 decades after it happened, and you want me to feel some kind of 'brotherly love' for these same people? You're asking too much from me!

I can forgive but i never forget!
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by GANJAFARMER: 2:51am On Dec 22, 2014
mike404:
grincheesygrin YORUBAS AND SLAVERY

SMH
Someone likened it to banana and groundnut, abi na Yoruba and mumu sef ?grin

Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!! please go back to your cattles grin
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by GANJAFARMER: 3:03am On Dec 22, 2014
Reference:

When I say good roads and steady power is not what most people really want and does not win elections at this stage of our democracy. Now the confessions are coming. I repeat again. The structure of this country is the number one, king-kong of a problem that no one can admit let alone touch.
It is that way because some quarters of this country benefits immensely from the old system that was put in place after the civil war.The conspiracy of the SW and Northern Oligarchs is becoming glaring by the day to all and sundry except those that have vowed to return power to their masters in the North at all cost.

GEJ was smart enough to have given Tompolo that maritime contract. Let them try and stop any attempt by any region that wishes for autonomy or self determination and see the hurdles of shiit that awaits them. grin

We have said it: NO JONATHAN(TRUE FEDERALISM/PIB) - NO ONE NIGERIA

Meanwhile the North can continue with their military exercise using Boko Haram as a front.
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by GANJAFARMER: 3:22am On Dec 22, 2014
Tit is still awake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh / 23 Nigerian Soldiers Declared Missing After Boko Haram Attack: / Bayo Onanuga: We Didn't Apologise To Duke For Using His Childhood Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.