Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State (32880 Views)

Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi / War Between Fulanis And Agatus In Bagana / Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by tonychristopher: 4:46am On Dec 22, 2014
LogicPower:

Yes, the way some SE EXTREMIST elements OPENLY rejoice at the deaths of INNOCENT Christians and Muslims in the NE/MB, and SADISTICALLY call such killings as 'PAYBACK', 'KARMA', is quite SHOCKING!.

In fact the kind of VENOMOUS, VENGEFUL hatred they PARTICULARLY reserve for GOWON and the Christian MB leaders for their prominent role in the unfortunate civil war surely makes it quite REASONABLE and PLAUSIBLE to think that some of them who are in the GEJ's government, and in an UNGODLY ANTI-NORTHERN ALLIANCE with some SS extremists who want achieve GEJ's re-election at all costs, would not hesitate to use ALL and ANY government instruments at their disposal to inflict MAXIMUM PAIN on the northerners, including the people of the MD.

Whether or not these evil-minded anti-north extremists in GEJ's government perpetrate their evil agendas against Northerners with his knowledge, support or ACQUIESCENCE, only the self-centred clueless himself knows.

Look at you ..let me tell you ..my grand mum had 10 before the war after the war 5 came home till today ..where were these middle belt Christian when their brothers like Gowon and theophulius were fighting ..are they not Christian ..where were the stupid Nigerians as a country when one monkey from South West that died miserable via suicide known as Awolowo used starvation as a policy..karma I love her ..not his people are laughed at cos of stomach infrastructure as of middle belt and north ..they ain't seen anything yet

When they tender apologies and show remorse otherwise the sins of the father was will be on them

They killed pregnant women ruptured their Tommy ask Biafra women

Today Igbo is peaceful region developing and dominating while they are fighting daily and wasting Nigerian asking for stomach infrastructure

Now I laugh at them

Wise men will come fro. The east. Something I think that Biafra should not work so that we can keep dominating them both in north and west cos they are fighting and they won't gave the capacity to think of businesses or education and in west they are partying and hating that they won't have ability to reason logically

So we will always dominate them

May lord bless igbos

Thank Lord I am Igbo

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by tonychristopher: 4:54am On Dec 22, 2014
Kenai:

You're welcome, man!
I have noticed the new fad of some Nigerians to hide their heads in the cloud of idealism, just to appear 'cool'.
These people choose to play ostrich and act like bigotry isn't alive and kicking in Nigeria.

When I read BankyW's Twitter lamentations about the Muslim-Muslim ticket issue, I couldn't help but laugh.
Is he really that naive? We may never know.

But if the APC people really cared about change and competence, and weren't so desperate for 12 million potential votes from the North, they would have fielded Patrick Utomi - who, in my opinion, is probably the most qualified Nigerian to lead the nation country to economic greatness, if his electrifying speeches were anything to go by.

Also, if the Yoruba people (I'm not generalizing, no offence intended) currently hyping Buhari as a messiah while accusing others of bigotry for not rallying behind a Hausa-Fulani, really cared about competence, I wonder why they gave their unanimous support to Obasanjo when he was up against this same Buhari in 2003.

So many things are enough to show there is no sincerity on the part of any ethnic group, and our sentiments all boil down to tribalism.

You spoke well

They ate bunch of confused lot..I have decided as my new year resolution not to join word with them

After analysis I have come yo conclusions.. they lacked reasoning and ability yo think out of the box
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by natureblack(m): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2014
mohims:
I can now see that u are a brainless chimpanzee! Even America have poor persons. Who is the goat that misinformed u that the poorest persons are in kano. If u don't have facts to show then I suggest u shut up! Is there any state or country where the poor cannot be found? Are they not humans like us? May God forgive you for trying to mock them. U are an lmbecile! I won't reply u anymore. This is my last reply cos I don't talk to animals in human skin. That's what u are!
p*ssy-hole you're dry........

I thought my last therapy on your insanity has straighten you to turn over a new leaf.......am certainly wrong,you go about nairaland abusing people angry angry angry

This should be your last caution,or I would sit you on a keg of gun powder angry angry angry

DARE ME angry
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by pazienza(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
Kenai:

You're welcome, man!
I have noticed the new fad of some Nigerians to hide their heads in the cloud of idealism, just to appear 'cool'.
These people choose to play ostrich and act like bigotry isn't alive and kicking in Nigeria.

When I read BankyW's Twitter lamentations about the Muslim-Muslim ticket issue, I couldn't help but laugh.
Is he really that naive? We may never know.

But if the APC people really cared about change and competence, and weren't so desperate for 12 million potential votes from the North, they would have fielded Patrick Utomi - who, in my opinion, is probably the most qualified Nigerian to lead the nation country to economic greatness, if his electrifying speeches were anything to go by.

Also, if the Yoruba people (I'm not generalizing, no offence intended) currently hyping Buhari as a messiah while accusing others of bigotry for not rallying behind a Hausa-Fulani, really cared about competence, I wonder why they gave their unanimous support to Obasanjo when he was up against this same Buhari in 2003.

So many things are enough to show there is no sincerity on the part of any ethnic group, and our sentiments all boil down to tribalism.

This post just made my day.

The most dangerous Nigerians are
the ones that claim to be detribalized, fear them.
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by akanbiaa(m): 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday / Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.