Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,406 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State (32826 Views)

Heavy Fighting and Shooting going on now at Oshodi / War Between Fulanis And Agatus In Bagana / Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by darediamond(m): 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
Bro won bi won da!
Dem papa no bondem well now.
kechywillz:
this country may tear apart before this yera finishes. Make those abokiii's come dis side,we ready die #Biafra button activated
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by errandboy(m): 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
Wonder what the youth of bagana are waiting for. Fulanis are not nigerians in real sense. These nomads are from niger,mali, gambia, chad, senegal and G/bisau.
Catch them roast them!
Kill them stone them!!
Strangle them stab them!!

..... just did one of the above to some nomads from mali.
....and we have peace at last!!
Don't vote their Uncle GMB.
Vote GEJ!!
The slyman decimating fulanis since 1804

This your comments share the same characteristics with deadly Boko Haram, if you recommend these as solution to resolve crisis then you part of BH

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Hamsaini: 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
Kenai:

My guy, no need to get confrontational.
What I just stated is a glaring fact. Nigeria is a highly tribalistic country, and the questions won't be based on whose duty it is to safeguard the country from attackers, but on "What tribe are those attackers from?"

Sentiments are really high in the Middle Belt right now, and I don't see those people ever wanting anything to do with Fulanis for now.

Buhari's previous statements on the killing of Boko Haram operatives being "genocide" will still come back to seriously haunt him on February.

Majority of the voters in the Middle-Belt won't be the pseudo-intellectuals voting on internet polls, but will be the many farmers whose houses and farms these Fulani cattle herders raze everyday.

This is a statement of fact. Buhari is finished in the Middle Belt.
Tribalism will come into play.
crap!!
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by StOla: 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
Kenai:

Oooh, I've got the link if you want it. And yes I just checked my facts from the Punch.
There, he faulted the FG's crackdown on Boko Haram, and complained about the fact that the Boko Haram operatives were killed and their houses were demolished, "UNLIKE THE SPECIAL TREATMENT GIVEN TO THE NIGER DELTA MILITANTS".
This is a man trying to draw up analogies between a group of people fighting for their rights after so many years of environmental degradation, and a gang of indoctrinated bastards who wish to kill and convert people to Islam against their own wishes.

http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

Face it. The man shot himself on the foot. He's finished.

You seem to be more interested in bringing up an anti-Buhari perception into the story. You even state "if tribal sentiments are brought in", a task you have already accomplished.

I had to recheck to be sure it was the right topic I was still reading.

If Buhari is finished in the middle-belt, how does it affect a victory that will be guaranteed by the masses and enlightened Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Esperooke(m): 11:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
azimibraun:
Kogi state the worst in Nigeria. I jst hope nobody will attempt to argue this with me, except that person is as clueless as the Kogi state governor. Kogi state capital Lokoja the dirtiest in Nigeria or does someone want to take me on that aswell? The crisis you arw talking abt am sure the Kogi state governor Mr Wada may not be aware of it even. Shame on Kogi ppl.
U need to learn decorum. Mind you, u have a point but you sure lack diplomacy. Referring to ur 'shame on kogi ppl'

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Miscellaneous(m): 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
mohims:
deluded? The Aboki's are the most blessed and successful people in Nigeria. No wonder you f00ls envy us. The richest black man on earth is an aboki (Aliko Dangote) if Buhari win 2015 election, pls go and drink otapiapia and die well

lol..... richest northerner is a black & kano still has the poorest persons? Dangote & other big men in the north is playing with u & other aboki future …… i.e they prefer to be rich & create many almajiris.... shame on u & them. They can also use u & others to bomb & fight …… like in borno today while they get fatter. As for south, we are naturally rich..... if nigeria divides, u guys will suffer .... no more oil money for u thieves.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by dhidden: 12:05am On Dec 21, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Rubbish! Is it Buhari's responsibility or that of Jonathan, the C-in-C, to provide security?

So, OrlandoOwoh, please educate us .... what are the duties of a state governor? You spoke from a place of ignorance, haba!

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by ikeyman00(m): 1:07am On Dec 21, 2014
@@@

and when we talk about Biafra some of them laugh chia chie

what a Zoo
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by PenSniper: 2:05am On Dec 21, 2014
ofala:
I keep asking myself when my dear Country got its self into this sort of mess

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by oweman: 2:10am On Dec 21, 2014
[quote author=Kenai post=29053754]
What I just stated is a glaring fact. Nigeria is a highly tribalistic country, and the questions won't be based on whose duty it is to safeguard the country from attackers, but on "What tribe are those attackers from?"
Sentiments are really high in the Middle Belt right now, and I don't see those people ever wanting anything to do with Fulanis for now.
Buhari's previous statements on the killing of Boko Haram operatives being "genocide" will still come back to seriously haunt him on February.
Majority of the voters in the Middle-Belt won't be the pseudo-intellectuals voting on internet polls, but will be the many farmers whose houses and farms these Fulani cattle herders raze everyday.
Tribalism will come into play. ...........................................
Unfortunately here in Kogi the people dont have the kind of orientation GBM haters have becauss we dont see any hope in GEJ doing anything better than his years of waste .
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:23am On Dec 21, 2014
ofala:
I keep asking myself when my dear Country got its self into this sort of mess

it's because of the docility of your leader o! His sidon look approach to issues as if they will sort out itself naturally while they concentrate on d pillaging is what has dragged us into this mess.

Imagine Tompolo buying warships? Even if its for Nigeria. Since when Tompolo(a militant) became Government Arms broker?
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by vanunu: 3:40am On Dec 21, 2014
zubby29:
Jehovah please send us a helper in any form,b it gmb, or anyone dat can stop dis useless killings of Nigerians cos d current leadership has completely failed us.d land is soaked in blood

Help from a fulani, u are joking.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by vanunu: 3:47am On Dec 21, 2014
otokx:
The military should be deployed immediately so also a curfew.

Una wan kill de military.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by zubby29(m): 4:52am On Dec 21, 2014
vanunu:

Help from a fulani, u are joking.
i dnt care if its a fulani,Indian,igbo Yoruba,white man so long he or she can stop all dis killing

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Dagoma: 4:57am On Dec 21, 2014
Them-say them-say is more credible than this if no genuine source is provided.
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Descartes: 4:57am On Dec 21, 2014
EdCure:

Take some time off Nairaland. You have exhausted whatever little ideas you had, and they need to be replenished.
Your unnecessarily insatiable lust to post on every thread, however unwitty, has turned you to a completely nauseating and predictable troll.

K
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:50am On Dec 21, 2014
dhidden:

So, OrlandoOwoh, please educate us .... what are the duties of a state governor? You spoke from a place of ignorance, haba!
You fight insecurity with security men and military hardwares. It is Jonathan, the C-in-C that has the right to deploy the army, the airforce, the navy, the police, the NSCDC, the customs, etc. The heads of these security agencies don't take orders from any state governor, but from Abuja. Take the feud between Joseph Mbu and Rotimi Amaechi, Mbu was taking orders from Abuja on how to deal with Amaechi.
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:59am On Dec 21, 2014
methodyk:

But it is a fact that TRIBALISM and RELIGION has torn this Country apart even from beginning. See it in play: with all the expectations of "CHANGE" d best APC could come up with is BUHARI, all because he is from the North, notwithstanding progressive minds like Fashola, active at their helms of APC affairs, and most supporters are either Northerners or Muslims all majorly because his both and Power is the most wanted item in the North! Also most supporters of PGEJ don't even know and of course can't even defend most of his landmarks, they just support just because his frm the South and a Christian. I REALLY WONDER HOW LONG WE WILL CONTINUE LIKE THIS AND DECEIVING OURSELVES!!!
Yes, Fashola and some others from the south could have emerged and prefered over Buhari, we must not deny the fact that the north needs to be percified over their loss of the presidential seat due to the death of Umaru Yar'Adua. The same thing happened in 1999 when the South West (Yoruba) was compensated with the presidential seat because of the loss of the same over the denial of M K O Abiola to claim his mandate in 1993. In 1999, the two parties, PDP and APP, that presented presidential candidates, got them (Obasanjo and Falae) from among the Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by figment232(m): 6:04am On Dec 21, 2014
akoaki:
There is too much frustration, disappointment, anguish and anger in nigerians at the moment. Even those of us who live in the southwest experience a lot of embarrassment from frustrated and angry pedestrians when we drive around town. These are the typical behaviours you see in a people whose government cares less about their basic human needs such as food, clothing, shelter, education and security . In short, a hungry man is an angry man. The more the hunger, the more the anger
Those stingy n corrupt APC govs in d SW shld emulate Fayose.
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by rexzqcom(m): 6:35am On Dec 21, 2014
[/quote]
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 21, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Yes, Fashola and some others from the south could have emerged and prefered over Buhari, we must not deny the fact that the north needs to be percified over their loss of the presidential seat due to the death of Umaru Yar'Adua. The same thing happened in 1999 when the South West (Yoruba) was compensated with the presidential seat because of the loss of the same over the denial of M K O Abiola to claim his mandate in 1993. In 1999, the two parties, PDP and APP, that presented presidential candidates, got them (Obasanjo and Falae) from among the Yoruba.

Have the Far North pacify the rest of the country for the 39years wasted.

Guy go and re study political education

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by rexzqcom(m): 6:35am On Dec 21, 2014
[quote author=darediamond post=29063944]Sister, to to bé frank, Tinubu is playing Buhari like he did in 2011 when he used Ribadu who is not so popular in the North as the then ACN presidential to weaken Buhari's chance of wining the Preidential Race.
The meeting as been held between him and OBJ secretly on the best way to play the Core North and they came out with an High finishing Scheme.
The amalgamation of APC with CPC is meant to fake the South West Intrest in the Caliphate and more importantly to nearly permanently caged them.
We Yorubas can never forgive them of there repeated Arrogance at it Peak against us LaiLai.
I repeat We Yorubas can never forgive them of there repeated Arrogance at it Peak against us LaiLai.
And that was why the same Baba Obasanjo kick-started the lashing of the Hausa/Fulani Oligarchy by breaking your region Middle Belt away from the Dominance Of Core North Politically when he appointed from your region several Men to work with him during his Regime to "represent" the North. But the Arrogant Core North said you people are NOT from there Sphere that you are not Hausa/Fulani's.
OBJ knowing how the Aboki Loards will react, delibrately did what he do so as to make you people there realise that the "One North" thing is Never in the favour of you Middle Beltans and that you People Should have your Independent Identity.
The Core-North did not quickly grasp what OBJ has done to them because they are complete FOOLS who do not by there action over the years believe that what goes around will one day come around which justifies the Law Of Gravity.
So do not think we Yorubas are in support of the ABOKIS with the Party amalgamation thing.

Unless they wiseup or wake up from there slum and break away on time, APC is 98% owned by Yorubas.

SouthWest is for PDP. It is been Planned how it gonna happened.

Pleased by your line "Yoruba can never forgive of their repeated arrogance at it peak against us lialia".
It gives me endless grief, that our people can easily forget the arrogance of Hausa/fulani oppression and abuse of other Nigerians in the not distant history of Nigeria. Hope what you say are right. Because Hausa/fulani have nothing good to offer this country. They had over 40years opportunity to rule, all they could delivered were backwardness and mumuism. All other groups must be given a chance before ever getting to them again. If they don't like it they can pull out and form their Arewa_Caliphate.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:51am On Dec 21, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Have the Far North pacify the rest of the country for the 39years wasted.

Guy go and re study political education
You are confused. I thought the north and the SW are internal colonial masters?
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by jeje123(m): 6:51am On Dec 21, 2014
BlackSEER:

This is different from bokoharam Mr Man.Our fulani brothers hardly settle disputes in a peaceful way.They are always fighting with local farmers and killing them in their hundreds
Mr.Man although i dont know much abt fulanis but i believe they are human being and where there is no law there would be no sin if our OGA @ d top were effective, any war like pple would think twice b4 breaking or disrupt peace of our land.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 21, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

You are confused. I thought the north and the SW are internal colonial masters?

Thank God you know what we did to our British colonial master

2015 is not far

Get ready to embrace your ArewaOdua republic

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by akanbiaa(m): 7:32am On Dec 21, 2014
Kingspin:

Buhari will spark up another bokoharam if he loses 2015 general election.
and Modu Sheriff GEJ right hand man with Chad Government be the sponsor, not forgetting Ihejirika and the CAN pastor that imports arms, Gen Azazi of blessed memory was right after all.
Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by Kingspin(m): 7:35am On Dec 21, 2014
akanbiaa:
and Modu Sheriff GEJ right hand man with Chad Government be the sponsor, not forgetting Ihejirika and the CAN pastor that imports arms, Gen Azazi of blessed memory was right after all.
Ihejirika ur a joke.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Fighting In Bagana Kogi State by EHoudini: 7:36am On Dec 21, 2014
Kenai:

Tribalism will come into play.

That is gospel GMB can never win in plateau, nasarawa, benue and kogi. Almost same scenerio goes for taraba, niger. Not that gej is savior of the middle belt but it would utmost madness to willingly put ur lives in d hand of a demon even if only color

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation / Nollywood Stars Storm Anambra For APGA Rally (Photos) / Adeyinka Grandson Convicted On Charges Of Terrorism, Inciting Genocide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.