Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Pdp Attacks Apc On Twitter! See What Called Apc "Them supporter of APC Party" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Attacks Apc On Twitter! See What Called Apc "Them supporter of APC Party" (900 Views)

PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic / Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Attacks Apc On Twitter! See What Called Apc "Them supporter of APC Party" by seunrebirth(m): 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
I was only strolling through Twitter when I found these grin grin grin ...Oh well! Another day another political drama!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-T15O1kjmNJM/VJV-xk9RdlI/AAAAAAAAVWk/bpQLI19BCZM/s1600/Screenshot_2014-12-20-12-59-22.png[/img]

RAED: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo >>> https://www.nairaland.com/2054209/not-wickedness-youths-burn-brooms
Re: Pdp Attacks Apc On Twitter! See What Called Apc "Them supporter of APC Party" by motherlode: 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
That is indiscipline for you, and that indiscipline will be curbed very soon!
If A.P.C is a supporter of APC party what do we call P.D.P= a party destroying people( everyday for the thief, one day for the owner )
That doesn't change my mind from voting GEJ out come 2015. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pdp Attacks Apc On Twitter! See What Called Apc "Them supporter of APC Party" by Fash20: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
Just in case.
Re: Pdp Attacks Apc On Twitter! See What Called Apc "Them supporter of APC Party" by fagbalex(m): 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
everyday for the thief one day for the owner, I love that comment. now let ask ourself, who is the thief who is the owners. Well according to fagbalex (dec 2014) Jonathan Government is thief while the owners are Nigerians who are victims of Jonathan corruption government, Impunity, lawlessness, divisive habit of his government, insecurity, failed state, Illegal enriching of thief, bad economy policy, deceit pattern of arrangement, excessive behaviors of his cabinet and unconstitutional first lady, just to mention a few...... come 2015 we need change.
I am an agent of positive change for Nigeria, what about you?
Re: Pdp Attacks Apc On Twitter! See What Called Apc "Them supporter of APC Party" by Bayswater: 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
The Janjaweeed party APC; has only one agenda which is blood-letting. That is a fact.

Expect a lot of them janja-leaders to be convicted of terrorism acts from May 29, 2015 as GEJ would have nothing to lose.

The blood of the slain corpers in Bauchi (2011) will definitely answer. Let the janjaweeeds continuuuu. Dem go know say no be only us waka come dis time, God sef follow us come.

I hereby pronounce tsunami on the janjaweeeds (aka Supporter of Boko Haram) and their military wing (Boko Haram) in the mighty name of Jesus!!!!!! Can I get an amen!!!!
Re: Pdp Attacks Apc On Twitter! See What Called Apc "Them supporter of APC Party" by Safari29: 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
Just type GEJ in twitter search engine and see whatsup

1 Like

Re: Pdp Attacks Apc On Twitter! See What Called Apc "Them supporter of APC Party" by laimo(m): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Pdp is only using reverse psychology.The devil even told Eve that God Almighty is bad.Pdp has been exposed already.

Nigerians know pdp is janja.weed party.It's a tag the pdp can never avoid.pdp and jonathan are killing Northerners in order to steal their money seeing with pdp,'Stealing is not corruption'.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APGA Favours Buhari To Emerge As President / 22 PDP Gov Aspirants Defect To APC / Why Did GMB Declined To Mediate On Behalf Of Boko Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.