Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

OBJ Totally Confused, Considers GEJ A Lesser Evil Than Gmb|tinubu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ Totally Confused, Considers GEJ A Lesser Evil Than Gmb|tinubu. (3484 Views)

Idps In Sambisa Camp Live Lesser Than Goats- Doctor Shares Heartbreaking Pics / David Mark Allegedly Gave GEJ A $200k Solid Gold Customized Watch (see Photo) / "President GEJ Is More A Fundamentalist Than GMB" - Pastor Sunday Adelaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBJ Totally Confused, Considers GEJ A Lesser Evil Than Gmb|tinubu. by agabaI23(m): 1:01am On Dec 21, 2014
holatin:
I was not there too but why ekweme never talk about dat.

Yawning
Bro, do not defend Buhari. Read the link I pasted for you. It has highlights that will make reading easier. Good luck and get some night sleep.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Totally Confused, Considers GEJ A Lesser Evil Than Gmb|tinubu. by holatin(m): 1:05am On Dec 21, 2014
agabaI23:
Bro, do not defend Buhari. Read the link I pasted for you. It has highlights that will make reading easier. Good luck and get some night sleep.
repost d link sir.
Am only advocating for any government that can bring change to the present government mess. nite sir
Re: OBJ Totally Confused, Considers GEJ A Lesser Evil Than Gmb|tinubu. by theV0ice: 1:07am On Dec 21, 2014
Samunique:
Don't border urself about yoruba being united for GMB, it all a nairaland thing, noting like that for real.

The yorubas supporting him are just the bigoted ones ( u know what i mean by that?) i say it again " THE BIGOTED ONES".

I've spoken to quite a number of yorubas concerning him ( GMB the social media president) the is answer is "who does he want to rule".

so forget about all this noise on NL. APC are noise makers.

So the Igbos & SS that are supporting GEJ are what? ''THE EXTREMELY BIGOTED AND TREACHEROUS ONES'' i guess? why can't you endeavor to remove your extreme ethnic bias when analyzing these issues?

Does poverty have a tribe to you? does corruption have a tribe in your thoughts?

How many yorubas have you sampled?

why can't you NL PDP noise makers forget tribalism even for a minute?
Re: OBJ Totally Confused, Considers GEJ A Lesser Evil Than Gmb|tinubu. by agabaI23(m): 1:12am On Dec 21, 2014
holatin:
repost d link sir.
Am only advocating for any government that can bring change to the present government mess. nite sir
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/165935-boko-haram-victims-support-fund-target-overshot-by-n8-79-billion-jonathan.html

We were already in a mess created by Buhari and co before this government and they are doing their best but the architects do not want him to succeed because they want power back to them. Enjoy! Good night bro

1 Like

Re: OBJ Totally Confused, Considers GEJ A Lesser Evil Than Gmb|tinubu. by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:05am On Dec 21, 2014
Lai lai! No be true this is what Baba had to say:

Re: OBJ Totally Confused, Considers GEJ A Lesser Evil Than Gmb|tinubu. by vanunu: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2014
Buhari will cancel the $12b inter state railway contract signed by gej, as usual he will claim that the money is too much, without knowing that railway is a basic infrastructure.
Re: OBJ Totally Confused, Considers GEJ A Lesser Evil Than Gmb|tinubu. by rareman(m): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
A lot of points and counter point here and there. Well am not tell you who to vote, unfortunately it seams most nairalanders did not witness Buhari's reign.
I did as a primary school pupil, Buhari is anti economy, I witnessed soldiers invading traders warehouse then in Aba and auction out their sweats.
Buhari promotes communism which is not healthy for economic growth.
Gej though is building our economy but corruption has remained a bane in his reign. But will I judge Jonathan on that? Now before I answer that I will want to know those nairalanders that has never lied, given egunje to any public officer weather voluntary or coerced. You see its easy to stay one place and shout corruption this corruption that yet you are the same instrument of corrupt Nigeria.
OBJ a farmer used 8 years, the only improvement we can see in Agric sector witnessed only in Otta farm.
We are all aware of billions of dollars spent on road during OBJ's reign those that can testify between OBJ and performs better on roads. Need I say more I am not against any candidate but at times like this you will need to state the record straight.
Re: OBJ Totally Confused, Considers GEJ A Lesser Evil Than Gmb|tinubu. by Dereformer(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
Dereformer:
A highly powered meeting is currently going on in an undisclosed location.
A source privy to the meeting states that the former president is not comfortable with APC' s choice of GMB.
According to him, OBJ would have prefered the kano state governor HE kwankwaso.

OBJ is deeply hurt because he considers GMB a threat following their relationship during the latters dictatorial regime.

Again, OBJ is not comfortable with any past military coupist running the affairs of the country.

Their has been a cold supremacy battle between OBJ and Tinubu as to who really is the leader of the yorubas. Allowing Tinubu's stooge and party to win next year's election will ultimately make him very powerful.

As it stands now, a good deal may be cut with GEJ which will see the teeming supporters and followers of the former president joining forces with PDP to win next years election.

There are indeed more exciting days ahead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Buhari Doing In This Pic? / Igbos Are Not Intimidated By Us_lord Lugard / 1953 - Nnamdi Azikiwe Speech On Secession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.